WDYWT: April 2008

Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:23
i was gonna comment, but fuck it

Canal Street
Canal Street
Pepe Jeans
Canal Street
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:24
no homo nigglet, but your legs are tiny..
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:27
i know
you tell me that every time i post.
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:30
and look at it like this them girls don't even gotta get on they knees to give you head fear.....they'll be so quick to blow you just like mad of the folks on hb who is tryna get props by always dissing you

laugh.out.loud.
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:33
i know
you tell me that every time i post.

oh my bad -_-"
but i like your fit though.. love mishka
maybe if you sized down on the tee everything will look proportionate?
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:50
baggier jeans and it would look dopizzle
Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
I honestly don't care fear is buying up wtaps or whatever from the internets, but fear is just too tall to wear anything. nothing seems to fit right and doesn't look good.

pfff being tall has nothing to do with anything i am fucking 6'3 and still able to find shit to fit me.. it may be a bit hard but i work with it.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:06
nice tee goatface
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:18
pfff being tall has nothing to do with anything i am fucking 6'3 and still able to find shit to fit me.. it may be a bit hard but i work with it.

I think being tall is a good thing. Being tall allows you to do lots of neat things with clothes, like not having to stack your jeans. If a shorter person tried rolling/wearing shorter pants, they just look extra short.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:22
haha i dont mind being tall .. just i hate having big feet hard to find shoes sometimes loll most of the time its coool..anyways i would like to say Fear nice ish man .. big step. i mean everyone has had shitty fits. people learn, people experiment, thats why fashion is all about experimentation if something doesn't work try try try again, its cool how you can see people gradually fall into a dope fit. fuck man i remember wearing a pink lacoste polo with a brown DC hoodie, STF and dunks /. shit i thought i had th eillest fit, but ya know you get different interests and your style gradually changes.. fashion, and peoples styles always change. I find it funny how people diss other people on here on their fits, when their fits probably sucked ass way back when, but it took time for them to change.. no 1 was born with a perfect fashion sense, like i said its all about experimentation.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:32

supreme
levis
vans
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:44

this shirt makes me laugh.. everyone who wears it is basically saying "start something" but they all wear the same brand/ same gear / same style..
maybe it's only me..

Wore LEvi's and OG Pippens.. ralph lauren polo, and a red Nooka zub watch..and a targus backpack.. and black and red polo socks..and calvin klein underwear..and coach leather wallet..and polo italian leather belt..and..
Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:52
WTH are u talking about.. it's referring to some American revolution bs =|
Apr 18, 2008 @ 01:04
i'm pretty sure it is just saying to start something new like a revolution..which is what he was saying, start your own style.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 01:07
jolin you are one tall mafucka
i would like to participate in your "The Essence of Time"
call me up
Apr 18, 2008 @ 01:23
option, feelin the fbts.

jkissi, also diggin your fit... that PE tee is sex..
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:02
6`2 and skinny right here and I can always find shit that fits, even in Japan. I like being tall but I`m glad I`m not tall and built/fat or I couldn`t fit into anything the way I like it, ie loose.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:16
6`2 and skinny right here and I can always find shit that fits, even in Japan. I like being tall but I`m glad I`m not tall and built/fat or I couldn`t fit into anything the way I like it, ie loose.

haha especially in japan.. i do have a few things from japan fits fine haha.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:18
The weather in the Bay has been great. Same shit as always, to lunch with the other half. Got an 1/8 of some grand daddy purple last night for free, so I'm gonna be tokin all day.

-AAA
-LVC47
-Vans

MILKY
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:20
^Nig tryin to sound hard while postin on a fashion forum.....smh
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:37
^Nig tryin to sound hard while postin on a fashion forum.....smh

MIND YA BUSINESS NELLY^
Apr 18, 2008 @ 02:49
LOL HE JUST CALLED YOU NELLY! LUZL<!SLKm
Apr 18, 2008 @ 03:11
im pretty sure the start something is referring to the american revolution and how americans like to start shit. they always up in other countries' shit.

X

Apr 18, 2008 @ 03:33
^ wat r u tlkin about,,,,
Apr 18, 2008 @ 03:38
im pretty sure the start something is referring to the american revolution and how americans like to start shit. they always up in other countries' shit.

Nah, I think its saying start a revolution like the American revolution, like overthrow your current rulers or some shit like that, its a punk attitude taken from American history to go with all the other punk shirts this season.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 04:58
the fact that they was a 'les miserables' tee make me think that the start something was more about the French revolution..
Apr 18, 2008 @ 05:42
the fact that they was a 'les miserables' tee make me think that the start something was more about the French revolution..

the picture clearly depicts Americans..
Apr 18, 2008 @ 06:19
Haven't posted in a while 'cause I've been too busy away from the computer screen but here's some pics from the past couple weeks or so...

Apr 18, 2008 @ 06:26
what is that bbc radio 1 thing about?
Apr 18, 2008 @ 06:26
Dope fits to the usuals
Danny really dope shit.. i guess its manik jeans day :D

Shout to westside def gotta have the ashy elbows :D

Baggiest jeans ill ever wear lol

Supreme pe
Manik slim greys ( goodloox citizen )
Visvans

thx for props hb

This is my favourite poster , good shit JKISS

and FISHSCALE is a playa, hands down ... welcome back

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.