Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 17, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
drewblocka

all your fits ive seen have been good

edit: nice nerv

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 17, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
SayWord

im sorry folks, this is the last thing I swear...

Fearitself did you take any time to contribute to the style forums you grabed your knowledge from?

I have to kno

Edit: I was thinking son yousa hyperbeast son a class of your own, fuck hypebeast in their prime some next level shit.
April 17, 2008 @ 06:58 PM
Killypants

methinks this angle is more flattering...no homo
April 17, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
wxyz

it's not like that fit is fucking amazing or anything, people are just giving him props because of the improvement he's made from his first few fits.

!
April 17, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
JKISSI

NYC weather is goooodd $$ :D
Dope fits to the usuals
Danny really dope shit.. i guess its manik jeans day :D

Shout to westside def gotta have the ashy elbows :D

Baggiest jeans ill ever wear lol

Supreme pe
Manik slim greys ( goodloox citizen )
Visvans

thx for props hb
April 17, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
lazylrx

^sick fit =)
April 17, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
JKISSI

thx lazylrx good fit too.. oh yeah fuck photoshop and my black ass for pics color not evening out lol
April 17, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
Javon_Johnson

Hot shit as usual jkissi but you definitely look better in slimmer jeans.

And I kinda totally agree with what sayword was saying about fearitself sad
April 17, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
drewblocka

godamn jkissy. why do my maniks look baggy as hell.

and why have your fits been looking dope lol

April 17, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
Hardbodycore

wow pulled out the maniks....they look huge compared to ur cures...

fit is sick though.
April 17, 2008 @ 07:27 PM
krn_zmb

good shit jkiss.

Im likin the maniks
April 17, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
Citizen534N

Jkissi sick fit, just sick......

Not to cut in on the fit thread but hit us up Jacoh if you need to cop .....shit is flying off the shelf!!!!
April 17, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
FearItSelf

Wow fearitself....

you've got to be the biggest joke in the history of wdywts of any forum. Never have I seen the progression of brand bandwagoning as fast as what you accomplished. what took the progression of many of us, you've accomplished in a mere few weeks.

You are a distingushed example of dressed by the internets. man I remember when you were rocking old navy carpenter jeans and dunk sbs, not even rememberable sbs. Now look at you, all wtaped up, fine denim, sneaks a person like your self wouldn't even care about without a LAN connection. It's almost scholarly.
I tip my hat to you, I think you deserve a medal, or an urban dictionary write in for hypebeast. Replace my nig fishscale. with before and after pictures.Hell this might even be wikipedia worthy.

A toast and cheers to you, and all your future endeavors

Thanks for the epic laughs. You really made my day.

Yeah, Just joined the forums in early March.

I still wear sbs. I didnt just buy "fine" denim. I have had these for a long time, if you would stalk me a little more you might know that. How am I all "wtapped out"? Because i have one shirt? And your right, I live in a cave and have never heard of Michael Jordan or Nike. It means nothing to me without the internet. Or...I live in fucking POrtland Oregon, I have met Tinker Hatefield and been in the Nike Design Factory. I have seen sample jordans an dnot the ones released on the internet. Thats some shit that you will never care/know about living in north carolina. You dont know me so why do you pretend to have an accurate understanding of who I am. Just shut up.

I see you wear a lot of supreme, you pick that up at Supreme Charlotte? Or did you find out through the use of the internet? Or where you just hanging out in the NYC skate scene back in 94?
April 17, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

dope shit jkissi maniks go hard on us skinny taller folk
April 17, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
drewblocka

jacob is too busy wearing his sexy imps

man i should have sized down my maniks for sure.

April 17, 2008 @ 07:32 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

hey fear, you live North Carolina out of this!
April 17, 2008 @ 07:32 PM

Inactive

real clean fit.. like the colors on it too jkissi
April 17, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
JKISSI

^sick fit =)

Hot shit as usual jkissi but you definitely look better in slimmer jeans.

And I kinda totally agree with what sayword was saying about fearitself sad

godamn jkissy. why do my maniks look baggy as hell.

and why have your fits been looking dope lol

wow pulled out the maniks....they look huge compared to ur cures...

fit is sick though.

good shit jkiss.

Im likin the maniks

Jkissi sick fit, just sick......

Not to cut in on the fit thread but hit us up Jacoh if you need to cop .....shit is flying off the shelf!!!!

dope shit jkissi maniks go hard on us skinny taller folk

real clean fit.. like the colors on it too jkissi

thxxx hb fam <3 appreciate it

And Drewp.. they are kinda baggy to me so itook them to tailor and he just made it a lil more slimmer or what not in leg opening
April 17, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
Sk00tZ

edit: second look, he looks like a bootleg JHEY.

I gotta agree with this. And it's not just not this fit, I've noticed it on a few other of his fits. Nothing personal against fear, but it's what I see. I mean, it's down to the belt.

In any case, dope shit to most of you: madeinchina, jkissi, jhey, etc.

lazy, I like the fit, but the pinrolls aren't a good look and I think the infareds are tied to tight.
April 17, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
SayWord

blah

location has nothing to do with anything. I am talking about having no origianality down to the point of asking the internet how to dress. Dont try to front like your not posting in threads asking "what you should do" while simultaniously trying to see whats hype. No need to stalk you are everywhere. Asking how to do shit, it aint hard to find. I dont care if you like "tinker hatfield", nig we all read that shit on the front page too, frontin ass... Ha.

Know what you are wearing we peeps all started rocking gay shit would you to if thats whats hot in the streets? Dont let the clothes wear you mang.
April 17, 2008 @ 07:57 PM
FearItSelf

location has nothing to do with anything. I am talking about having no origianality down to the point of asking the internet how to dress. Dont try to front like your not posting in threads asking "what you should do" while simultaniously trying to see whats hype. No need to stalk you are everywhere. Asking how to do shit, it aint hard to find. I dont care if you like "tinker hatfield", nig we all read that shit on the front page too, frontin ass... Ha.

Know what you are wearing we peeps all started rocking gay shit would you to if thats whats hot in the streets? Dont let the clothes wear you mang.

You said that I would have no idea what jordans are without the internet. I said I have met Tinker Hatefield in real life. Its the truth, I didnt read about him on the main page. What do I wear that I don't know about? I havent been wearing wtaps since the 90s. But i understand what my fucking shirt says and i like the message it has. Just grow up. I wouldnt wear any shit if I thought it was gay (no homophobe). "I wont let the clothes wear me mayne, dont worry bout it B"
April 17, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
drewblocka

sheeeit. im thinking about tailoring right about now

April 17, 2008 @ 08:12 PM
Killypants

Wow fearitself....

you've got to be the biggest joke in the history of wdywts of any forum. Never have I seen the progression of brand bandwagoning as fast as what you accomplished. what took the progression of many of us, you've accomplished in a mere few weeks.

You are a distingushed example of dressed by the internets. man I remember when you were rocking old navy carpenter jeans and dunk sbs, not even rememberable sbs. Now look at you, all wtaped up, fine denim, sneaks a person like your self wouldn't even care about without a LAN connection. It's almost scholarly.

I tip my hat to you, I think you deserve a medal, or an urban dictionary write in for hypebeast. Replace my nig fishscale. with before and after pictures.Hell this might even be wikipedia worthy.

A toast and cheers to you, and all your future endeavors

HAHAHA
i roffulled
April 17, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
ice grillz

I honestly don't care fear is buying up wtaps or whatever from the internets, but fear is just too tall to wear anything. nothing seems to fit right and doesn't look good.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

April 17, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
e

hop off fears nuts (@ any1 above who had the word "fear" in their post)
April 17, 2008 @ 08:28 PM
wxyz

josh dont you agree that the back pockets are overly large on thoes bitches?
and i have a hard time getting my phone out of the front one :/
April 17, 2008 @ 08:29 PM

hop off fears nuts (@ any1 above who had the word "fear" in their post)

i have to admit his previous pinrolling and so forth wasn't the greatest, but today's fit is a mad improvement. there was nothing wrong wit his fit, and he actually looks like of normal size in most pics today, minus the last pic. ^^ so i second that, " leave him alone"
April 17, 2008 @ 08:31 PM
Nervex

ice its not fears height its just hes too skinny so alot of things look funny on him.. but honestly aside from the hanging belt i didnt see anything wrong with his fit.

and honestly sayword needs to grow the fuck up..so what if he is changing how he looked from when he started, its called developing/evolving his style..hes freakin like 16 you tard.

also, good shit lazy,jkiss anddrewp
April 17, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
N1QUE

DrewP you need a haircutz ma dood.. nd tailor those Maniks.. other than that solidz.

JKissi, wit teh consistencyyyyy.

JHEY, how much was that Bape LS tee.. i want =(

Fear.. major improvement from previous fits ^_^
April 17, 2008 @ 08:51 PM
clou

Stussy.AA.Nudie.Nike

UnDsed

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.