Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 23, 2008 @ 04:58 AM
m4d3lnchln4

haha nice china. i'm gonna be down there but spending my first year @ LCC. you stayin in the dorms?

nah, i applied a couple days too late for the dorms. I'll be staying at the stadium park apartments...which UO reserved for students who didn't get dorms. Still waiting on the confirmation on that though...
prob will see you around sophmore yr. though haha

China, UO is really nice but there's an overwhelming population of brahs, as there are at most state universities. It's in a chill place though

sorry, brahs? not too sure what that is lol...im guesing jocks people n frats n stuff
i went to visit it before i confirmed my stay there, and it seemed like a real cool place. Will you be going too? or no

& CSU's dont require a 3.0 gpa...only UC's. i think its 2.0 for CSUs...dont take my word for it though
June 24, 2008 @ 04:43 AM
Sizzzurrrp

i got accepted to FAU and UCF... i turned em both down for the Art Institute!
June 24, 2008 @ 07:10 AM
slugg

nah, i applied a couple days too late for the dorms. I'll be staying at the stadium park apartments...which UO reserved for students who didn't get dorms. Still waiting on the confirmation on that though...
prob will see you around sophmore yr. though haha

sorry, brahs? not too sure what that is lol...im guesing jocks people n frats n stuff
i went to visit it before i confirmed my stay there, and it seemed like a real cool place. Will you be going too? or no

& CSU's dont require a 3.0 gpa...only UC's. i think its 2.0 for CSUs...dont take my word for it though

well if you hit up any freshman/sophmore parties i'm sure i'll see you eventually :p i've got a grip of friends that are going to UO so i'll be around campus a lot. my cousins just got a place @ the emerald apartment complex and my friend and I are gonna go down this week and meet with Von Klein property management who has like 10 properties in the area. if we get a place @ emerald it's like right behind hayward field. and i might just xfer to UO for winter term cause i am not looking forward to going to LCC what so ever. hah.
June 24, 2008 @ 08:17 AM
m4d3lnchln4

^^ haha forsure. damn, im goin in not knowing anyone...
thats cool though, whyd u choose LCC instead to begin with?
I'm from CA, so im not real familiar with anything. But when i went down to visit everyone was hella friendly n down to earth. Its real different here, you can just tell people arnt as generous, everyones in a rush, n shit like that. so itll definitely be a good change lol
June 24, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
Persona

anyone know how hard it is to get into st johns?

i'm a junior right now, but thats my goal for next year...
June 24, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
Lew

where is UO China?
June 24, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
AntonyT

University of New Mex, East Carolina U, University of NC at Wilmington, and I want to say Appalachin State (in NC)
June 24, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
Tyler.Durden

Right now, I have a ~3.7 average for all 3 years and a 1930 SAT.

I'll see what happens. Villanova or NYU.

not bad.

btw 'nova = crappy social scene (they come all the way 2 philly for parties). pretty good school though

nyu is not a real college experience. i know a bunch of people that go there and they say it's pretty much like living on your own, except you're taking classes. you need a good ID to have a decent social life ( there's no real frat/sorority scene, and NY clubs/bars are pretty much all all 21+ for guys). also there's no campus...
June 24, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
slugg

^^ haha forsure. damn, im goin in not knowing anyone...
thats cool though, whyd u choose LCC instead to begin with?
I'm from CA, so im not real familiar with anything. But when i went down to visit everyone was hella friendly n down to earth. Its real different here, you can just tell people arnt as generous, everyones in a rush, n shit like that. so itll definitely be a good change lol

going to LCC because my overall gpa is horrid. shouldn't have dicked around soph/junior year =/. but yeah everyone up here is hella nice and you can talk to random people and it's chill lol. you'll get to know people pretty quick.
June 24, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
XionGlydius

I'm hoping for Annapolis.

I'm shooting for Naval Strikeforce Pilot.

I want to fly the new F-35 when we get it.

crazy avionics.&)
June 24, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
MisfitProdigy

Anybody going to GA State?
June 24, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
camthraxFHK

university of oregon

I really want to do the product design program. I'm gonna work on my portfolio this summer and next school year to apply for the program my sophmore year. Does anyone know how hard it is to get in? Btw, this program is basically the only reason I chose UofO. I turned down way better schools for this lol...hopefully it wasnt for waste.

It's a new program with a great director (friend of my mom and she says he's legit), but I dont know how exclusive it is at the moment. My homie is in it, and he didnt exactly go to college with "design" in mind.

China, UO is really nice but there's an overwhelming population of brahs, as there are at most state universities. It's in a chill place though

They're all fat and all the chill hot chicks like the kids who are actually cool. You will meet a lot of dope dudes and smoke a lot of bud with them. As generic as this sounds, eugene is the epitome of this.
June 24, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
m4d3lnchln4

where is UO China?

university of oregon
June 24, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
SeanCK

and kinglew oakton is i think in niles out here in illinois... if u just graduated u may try there then transfer.. but if your gonna b a senior just work hard this year, and get involved im tellin u extra currics help
June 24, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
slugg

It's a new program with a great director (friend of my mom and she says he's legit), but I dont know how exclusive it is at the moment. My homie is in it, and he didnt exactly go to college with "design" in mind.

They're all fat and all the chill hot chicks like the kids who are actually cool. You will meet a lot of dope dudes and smoke a lot of bud with them. As generic as this sounds, eugene is the epitome of this.

hahahaha. yeah it is. homie and i went to a party with his sister when we were visiting this winter. was a bunch of juniors at a house on mill. 15 minutes later we're at some dude we just met's apartment with my friends sister smoking weed on their couch :p
June 25, 2008 @ 09:47 AM
jeveryday

Temple University
June 25, 2008 @ 11:04 AM
Deemy

I'm hoping for Annapolis.

I'm shooting for Naval Strikeforce Pilot.

I want to fly the new F-35 when we get it.

crazy avionics.&)

My best friend got into West Point and Annapolis. He ended up choosing West Point. He says he can't wait.
June 25, 2008 @ 01:09 PM
Killypants

hahahaha. yeah it is. homie and i went to a party with his sister when we were visiting this winter. was a bunch of juniors at a house on mill. 15 minutes later we're at some dude we just met's apartment with my friends sister smoking weed on their couch :p

For sure, the campus is chill and security n shit is lax.
June 25, 2008 @ 09:11 PM
m4d3lnchln4

going to LCC because my overall gpa is horrid. shouldn't have dicked around soph/junior year =/. but yeah everyone up here is hella nice and you can talk to random people and it's chill lol. you'll get to know people pretty quick.

ic...haha thats good to hear tho
i'm pretty excited, gonna go back n hopefully meet some cool people at orientation.

yeah i really want to be a part of this program. Didn't know i had to make a portfolio though, so i have to get on that soon. Is your boy artistic or anything? or was he just interested n got accepted?
For sure, the campus is chill and security n shit is lax.

lol exactly what i want
June 25, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
Lew

whats some 4year colleges that accepts people with 2.0's? (in california) i really dont want to go to a jc, because money isnt a issue'

i had a 3.7 gpa on my report card, but that only raised my gpa up to 2.2
June 25, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
m4d3lnchln4

^^^ CSU's do
June 25, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
Lew

^^^ CSU's do

can u name so for me? that is alittle easy on acceptance

with a good social scene, partying etc

thanks
June 26, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
RoseSippa

no where. I have no ambitions in life.
June 26, 2008 @ 03:23 AM
m4d3lnchln4

kinglew:
i'm not sure which ones are easier n which ones are harder....sorry. I know that you need around a 3.0 or higher to get into Longbeach or Cal Poly though. Chico i have heard has real good parties, but im not sure how hard it is ito get into....

Please login first to reply.