God lets lion kill man..

June 15, 2006 @ 17:17:02
KIEV, Ukraine - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in the Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said Monday.
June 15, 2006 @ 17:20:08
WTF??

TAIPEI, Taiwan - A man leaped into a lion’s den at the Taipei Zoo on Wednesday to try to convert the king of beasts to Christianity, but was bitten in the leg for his efforts.

LINK
June 15, 2006 @ 17:33:29
It feels like theres a story like that in the paper like every month or so (people getting in to the lions at the zoo). Goddamn idiots, it's LIONS, they are predators that WILL attack you, how hard could it be to understand? Although it sounds like those to cases included two religious fanatics that often believes that God is the solution to everything(..)
June 15, 2006 @ 17:38:50

Inactive User

Dope.
June 15, 2006 @ 19:38:34

Inactive User

saw this on the colbert report, he said thats what you get for sayin "if you exist"
June 16, 2006 @ 09:52:33
Hahaha.. don't question the Almighty..

Originally posted by Inactive User
saw this on the colbert report, he said thats what you get for sayin "if you exist"
June 16, 2006 @ 09:55:19

Inactive User

God is a funny guy.
June 16, 2006 @ 13:47:57
F that noise. He was kicking back in his La-Z-Boy laughing his ass off with a bag of microwave popcorn watching this shit on his huge TV. God is the man.
June 16, 2006 @ 17:51:00
never test the man upstairs
July 17, 2010 @ 20:15:29
lul
July 17, 2010 @ 20:22:37
He tested God. Is was his mistake.
July 17, 2010 @ 20:33:21
lol
July 17, 2010 @ 20:45:58

Inactive User

If God exists, a check in my name for 1 trillion dollars will appear in front of me.

Wait...that didn't work -__-
July 17, 2010 @ 20:53:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
He tested God. Is was his mistake.


no, he got in a cage with a fucking lion. that was his mistake. you listen to music that is very ungodly, yet you sound like a 14 year old mormon... its crazy.
July 17, 2010 @ 21:01:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
no, he got in a cage with a fucking lion. that was his mistake. you listen to music that is very ungodly, yet you sound like a 14 year old mormon... its crazy.


all the freaks are on parade, i wanna fill my belly so i gotta get paid, doesn't everybody deserve to have a good life, but it don't always work out, cry cry baby if we must, but just remember ah remember I love the way you move. oh yeah I love the way you love me baby.
July 17, 2010 @ 21:37:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
no, he got in a cage with a fucking lion. that was his mistake. you listen to music that is very ungodly, yet you sound like a 14 year old mormon... its crazy.


well thanks captain obvious. of course his mistake was getting into a cage with a lion testing if God will save him.

Its true i listen to music that is ungodly but music was never invented to serve God.
Its used to serve God which I love, but it was never invented for it.
its not a sin to listen to non Christian music, btw.
July 17, 2010 @ 21:44:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
well thanks captain obvious. of course his mistake was getting into a cage with a lion testing if God will save him.

Its true i listen to music that is ungodly but music was never invented to serve God.
Its used to serve God which I love, but it was never invented for it.
its not a sin to listen to non Christian music, btw.


no it isnt. it's for entertainment.
July 17, 2010 @ 21:50:13
lions are king of the jungle.. god designed them to kill. God won't stop these killing machines from attacking those idiots.

edit: if there was a god, but there isn't so.... yeah.....
July 17, 2010 @ 21:50:13
no it isnt. it's for entertainment.


yes and no. It can be for entertainment and to praise God.
July 18, 2010 @ 05:14:18
^ Dude take your L and keep moving.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x