Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 12, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
MOH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wUuQKVuwUo

Throws puppy off cliff dead or alive its fucked up
March 12, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
br1ngm3d0wn

saw this the other day and definitely sat there with a dropped jaw for a good 5 minutes.

what in bloody fuck is wrong with people?
March 12, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
MOH

Yeah man shit is not correct
March 12, 2008 @ 08:04 PM
Acquired Taste

smh fucking idiots
March 12, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
FriendlyGhost

i couldn't take that video seriously.
knowing that the video creator didn't take more than ten minutes to make that makes me not care.
March 12, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
Imperial

damn
March 12, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
Liquid

obviously not a real dog...cmon kids

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

March 12, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
mrh

fucking goddamn piece of shit is what he is
March 13, 2008 @ 12:29 AM
IC3

i dont even think the puppies dead...

its prolly still alive, with severe broken legs, tahts it

and bones
March 13, 2008 @ 01:57 AM
xxxchrisngoxxx

it's like in full metal jacket, the fucken services will get you crazy and do stupid ass shit. no excuses for what they did.
March 13, 2008 @ 02:42 AM
Sk00tZ

Sure is easy to call somebody else crazy when you don't have to go through what they have to go through. Just think about this:

At 9AM, the temperature can already be 115F. They don't shower for weeks. The people who are trying to kill them blend in with innocent people. A lot of those innocent people don't like them and will lie and keep secrets to protect the people trying to kill them. The simple act of driving to a patrol could result in their death or loss of limbs.

Imagine going through that for a year, and then hear that you have to stay a few extra months. You think you're mentally tough enough to handle that? If you are, sign up and go out there and show these guys how it's done.
March 13, 2008 @ 02:52 AM
Sk00tZ

Abused kids will take out their anger on small animals. Might even just be ants or something, but it still happens. Ants do shit to that kid, but they still get burned. It's human nature, kinda.

I'm not saying it's ok to throw puppies, I'm just saying that people really need to understand the shit those guys are going through before they judge them.
March 13, 2008 @ 02:58 AM
magneticman

obviously not a real dog...cmon kids

How do you know?

it's moving in his grip and you can hear it yelp. Soldiers are fucked up, there's so many stories you don't see in the news but trust me they do some fucked up shit.
March 13, 2008 @ 05:37 AM
koedog.

I understand that they are fighting for us and have a HUGE task before them, but it doesn't mean they have to throw puppies off a cliff, for what?

I don't see how that is justified at all. Yeah they have been through hell, but I just don't see where it gives them the right to kill a puppy. They are grown and have enough sense to know that killing innocent animals by tossing them is not right.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

March 13, 2008 @ 09:09 AM
dmwalking

there is a difference between an excuse and a reason. If I shoot someone for stepping on my kicks, there is no excuse for that....but the REASON is that dude stepped on my kicks and I felt disrespected enough that I killed him.

What I'm saying with that example is that there is no excuse for much of what these soldiers do....but the reason is because they've gone crazy.

Dude, they kill people. Yeah, forget a puppy. My boy told me he had to snipe a little girl because they strapped her with bombs and sent her running toward their tank. Yeah, forget a freaking puppy. They take human lives. One of my other boys came back w/severe post tramatic stress....Niggga, take a couple lives and you go cold homie....suddenly the value of life in general seems that much cheaper. I doubt too many war hardened soldiers give a crap about a puppy.

I doubt you guys would feel the same way if it were a chicken that got tossed. And if a cow got pushed over ya'll prolly throw it in the jaw dropping video thread w/mad lol's posted after it. Ya'll just touchy cuz it's a puppy. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 13, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
Liquid

My boy told me he had to snipe a little girl because they strapped her with bombs and sent her running toward their tank.

...^ one of the most insane images I ever pictured...that shyt gave me chills to even think of about being in a position like that...sounds like a scene from BioShock or some shit...Thats outrageous that things like that could happen in real life...

I doubt you guys would feel the same way if it were a chicken that got tossed. And if a cow got pushed over ya'll prolly throw it in the jaw dropping video thread w/mad lol's posted after it. Ya'll just touchy cuz it's a puppy. LOL.

haha I agree 100% with this 1...good animal choices loll

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

March 13, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
Liquid

[SIZE="7"]FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE![/SIZE]

The dog makes no noise and when it is like 30 feet away, it finally screams but the scream sounds like it is right infront of the camera. It is already dead when the marine throws it but still, kinda messed up.

I didnt even think it was a real dog, but cosign

March 13, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
brianAndImFromChicago

thats real. real fucking sad.

i question my patriotism at times....is this life?
March 13, 2008 @ 11:01 AM

Inactive

I appreciate everything they do over in Iraq, but that's horrible. I know everyone is not like that, so it's wrong for the person who made the video to say this is what the real heroes are doing. I hope it was a fake video, because that was awful.
March 13, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
magneticman

it's real im sure it was in the news
March 13, 2008 @ 11:03 AM
dmwalking

thats real. real fucking sad.

i question my patriotism at times....is this life?

NIGGGA , I BEEN QUESTIONING MY PATRIOTISM FOR YEARS NOW!!! Look, I love my freedoms....but there are other places that are free too. But I want better education for my children. A better economy. A safer environment. Healthcare that doesn't rape your income. Politicians I can trust (i know, wishful thinking)....I just want a government that's for the people. It just doesn't feel that way in America. America feels like they're scaring people into submission.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 13, 2008 @ 12:53 PM
MOH

i hope The American Government changes but i doubt it but i do thank america for my freedom but this type of shit has nothing to do with freedom. I have been to many different countries and no lie i feel more free there.

And if you guys say its fake Do soldiers really have that much free time if they have free time like that why are they still there?
March 13, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
entangledvyne

bitch ass dog! this is america, we dont fuck around. gotta learn that!
March 13, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
tommyroks

its messed up cuz he got caught on tape!
March 13, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
midwest_dude

One thing i think people forget is that you're talking about soldiers in a "take no prisoners environment." Not condoning at all what they did but soldiers in war have always came back tweaked. Look at the Nazi's and the Third Reich(if i spelled that right), they took recruits as kids and made them completely numb to the concept of death. This has been going on since the freaking spartans and romans, its one thing to be trained to kill and actually having killed someone. Plus its expected for there to be some soldiers to snap being that you cant tell the enemy from any average person or CHILD!. My uncle came back really tweaked after having to shoot a little with a bomb strapped to his stomach. Its not an excuse, just something to think about....

Knuckleheadkid

"And if you guys say its fake Do soldiers really have that much free time if they have free time like that why are they still there?"

Ask the Republican party that, but thats another subject.....
March 13, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
dmwalking

bitch ass dog! this is america, we dont fuck around. gotta learn that!

YO, I LOL'D AT THIS!!!

March 13, 2008 @ 05:20 PM

Inactive

I wonder what PETA is gonna do if they see this video.
March 13, 2008 @ 05:24 PM
meowmeowmeow

FAKE. it's not a real pup. at :19 you don't see the pup, that's when he switches it out for a furry bottle of milk. he then throws it while another soldier tickles the puppy into submission, thus the yelp.
March 13, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
newsteezhead

I couldn't help but laugh at first... but that shit is soooo wrong.
March 13, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
Jordeezy

Wow.

Please login first to reply.