Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 5, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
soulamazing.

I know I did. When I was DJing at my cousin's 18th a few years back, I came all blinged up and all gangster and whatnot. I still have the "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It" record to prove it. Maaan, my taste in music was hella screwed up too. I listened to a few old school and all that, but most of it was mainstream and radio crap. Since then, I've changed my ways for the better. Now, I'm just glad I went to the San Diego Record Show and copped myself some ATCQ and Naughty By Nature, totally saved my taste in music. Anything embarrassing you guys would rather not look back at?

EDIT: Just realized the title is messed up. I was trying to change it and forgot the "Have you" part. Don't pay too much attention to that.
March 5, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
Electric Devil

wearing these shits!
March 5, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
sydneysneaker

what kind of pants are they??
March 5, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
goatfacekillah

the first time i fucked Karl, i busted in like 3 minutes
boy was my face red
March 5, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
OldeEngri$h

dont flip flop. damn flip floppers.

tell me you're not talking about music...
March 5, 2008 @ 10:23 PM
dmwalking

Yeah man, there was this fat ugly white chick who me and my boys used to use for her car and she always used to buy is weed. Well, she got me mad drunk and I ended up smashing while she was on her period.

Next day I wake up smelling like friggin period cooch and my boy's just looking at me like "you know what happened last night?"

*****, I was mad embarrassed. sad

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 5, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
Buttsecks

the first time i fucked Karl, i busted in like 3 minutes
boy was my face red

you bust on his face?
March 6, 2008 @ 02:49 AM
Electric Devil

what kind of pants are they??

Ufo pants all the raver/goth kids wear them i think they still do
March 6, 2008 @ 08:53 AM
Christdawg

When i was 19 i did Special K and ended up getting sick and throwing up all inside my brand new North Face jacket while it was zipped up. I later forgot what i had done cause i was so bent and walked into my boys house party and took off my jacket and everyone looked at me like WTF!!! I then looked down and relized what everyone was laughing at.sad........LOLOLOL My boy kicked me out and i ended up walking home during a blizzard and got bronchitis.
March 6, 2008 @ 08:58 AM
mYslead

wearing these shits!

look familiar? smile
March 6, 2008 @ 10:19 AM
1000lbs

When i was 19 i did Special K and ended up getting sick and throwing up all inside my brand new North Face jacket while it was zipped up. I later forgot what i had done cause i was so bent and walked into my boys house party and took off my jacket and everyone looked at me like WTF!!! I then looked down and relized what everyone was laughing at.sad........LOLOLOL My boy kicked me out and i ended up walking home during a blizzard and got bronchitis.

I love stories like this.
Ketamine sounds fucked. Does anyone ever have a good time on this shit?
March 6, 2008 @ 11:00 AM

Inactive

wearing these shits!

Ahahahahaaha. Nerd, jk.......not really.

I have way to many embarrassing things that have happened to me.
March 6, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
ABGoHard

farted in gym class...everyone knew it was me..buh i still kept my composure and blamed it on the indian guy next to me
March 6, 2008 @ 11:38 AM
CHEEP

i dont regret shit. everything ive done has brought me to where i am today, and i like myself, so its all good.
March 6, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
ImperiusRex

^Co-Sign

but i did run full speed into a Freashly cleaned KB Toys window @ the mall. what can i say, i loved my GI Joes. and that 409 works wonders....
March 6, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
funkdewbi

March 6, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
Alex de Large

My life from 15-23 has been nothing but regrets. /wrists
March 6, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
dmwalking

MY LIFE FROM 5-18 WAS HELL...***** ACTUALLY TRIED TO SLASH HIS OWN WRISTS...FROM 18-25 THOUGH,LIFE HAS BEEN SWEET AND ONLY GETTING BETTER.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 6, 2008 @ 05:41 PM
Daws

I pulled a muscle in my neck seeing if was possible to lick your elbow
it was worth it though I'd do it all over again
March 6, 2008 @ 05:46 PM
DunkPunk

tech vest at old navy...

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

March 7, 2008 @ 11:54 AM
MilliTV

had sex with a milf while her daughter was waiting to be picked up from school we was 2hrs late.....
March 7, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
lisenced2ill

a bunch of my friends and i were chillin' in this girl's hotel room back in 9th grade. this cute girl i was crushin' on was sittin' on the bed and i was layin' on my stomach next to it. she gets up to go to the bathroom and steps down on my back and made me bust the biggest fart of my life. so of course everyone in the room cracks the fuck up and i'm just layin' there embarassed as hell. the girl thought it was cute though so it was all gooooooddd.
March 7, 2008 @ 05:54 PM
BruhMan

i had a pair of boxers with a huge fucking hole in the rear, pretty much blown out, you could see like most of my ass. i meant to throw them a way but they ended up in the laundry somehow. i was in a huge rush and i jumped out the shower and just grabbed a pair of of boxers out of the dryer, didnt think twice about it. stopped at the store to get some gas. stepped out the whip to go pay and this lady was like "Your rear is showing." i was puzzled at 1st. i thought she was just talking about my boxers showing from me saggin so i went to pull my jeans up and felt bare ass. i was mad embarassed yo.

Please login first to reply.