HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 25, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
dmwalking

I don't know dog. I just have a very persuasive way about me when it comes to women.

One thing for sure, if shorty's not very sexual or willing to be freaky, then it's a no go. Boring chicks don't try new stuff.

The thing is, you gotta change their mind on it. Make it seem more emotional and less sexual. If she thinks it's just a perverted fantasy, it's not gonna happen. Ever. They usually think it's slutty, or dirty. Some girls treat it like their second virginity so they protect the hell out of it. You gotta use that wordplay to change her perception on it.

Be ready for the excuses too. It hurts. "don't worry, we'll start slow untill it loosens up and I won't go fast untill you're ready.I'll help you relax. If you,re relaxed it won't hurt" it's dirty. "it's nothing. Sex is dirty too. A little cleanup is nothing." I'll feel like such a slut. "sluts sleep around and give it up to anyone.this is between you and me.this is our thing *and I want us to try everything together for the first time cuz I care about you(or love, depending on how thick you wanna lay it)"

*assuming you're below 18 that works well.

The surprise doesn't work well. A woman's anus only has one layer of mucous membrane so it's not naturally lubricated for that. And using natural vaginal still won't make it a comfortable experience. Get some astroglide. If you're using a condom, use ky. Astroglide is oil based so it'll break down the latex. No need to use rubber in the booty though, unless you're scared of a little dookalax. Lol.

Ummm, what else? Be real with it. Talk about it beforehand so she starts getting into the idea.

Okay, and if you eat the cooch, lick the booty hole a few times and see how she responds. If a chick isn't really heated up, they'll hate it. But if you're getting her hot, usually they'l be surprised by how much they like it.

That's all I can think of off the top of the head. Hope my little essay helps. Lol.

Pc

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 25, 2008 @ 12:19 PM
damnwitless1

eating ass = oh no

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 25, 2008 @ 12:28 PM
OldeEngri$h

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
February 25, 2008 @ 12:29 PM
karl winslow

Okay, and if you eat the cooch, lick the booty hole a few times and see how she responds. If a chick isn't really heated up, they'll hate it. But if you're getting her hot, usually they'l be surprised by how much they like it.

Pc

Damn, i am a sick ass dude and even I find that repulsive. That's tough to do. Congrats!
February 25, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
dmwalking

eating ass = oh no

Lol, yeah, I'm a bit of a dirty bastard. It's not like I slobber it down though. But, ay, the rest is still good advice. cool

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 25, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
DREWKKAKE

RIMMMMMMMM JOBSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but really, first step is.. go to sleep, at about 3 am, dont wake her up... yell "SUPRISE", then suprise buttsecks her

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 25, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
Jim Jardashian

February 25, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
DREWKKAKE

LOL

February 25, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
goatfacekillah

Rim Job FTW!
February 25, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
February 25, 2008 @ 03:54 PM
CanIKickIt?

www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! @ THIS SHIT!!!

"Did you...did you just...shit on my dick??"

I reached down to touch the liquid feces, still in complete and utter disbelief that this girl shot explosive diarrhea on my penis, when, without warning, the smell hit me.

I have a very sensitive nose, and I have never been more repulsed by a smell in my life. The combination of synthetic AstroGlide and rancid stench of raw fecal matter combined to turn my stomach, which was full of seafood, veal and wine, completely over.

I tried to hold it back. I really did everything I could to stop myself, but there are certain physical reactions that are beyond conscious control. Before I knew what I was doing, it just came out:

"BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

I vomited all over her ass. Into her crack. Into her asshole. On her ass cheeks. On the small of her back. Everywhere.

She turned her head, said, "Tucker, what are you doing?," saw me vomiting on her, screamed "Oh my God!," and immediately joined me:

Watching her throw up on my bed made me vomit even more. Her vomiting all over my bed, me vomiting on her ass, the next step was almost inevitable.

I heard the loud CRASH first, turned to see my friend break through the shutters and rip the closet door off as he, the video camera, and the door tumbled out of the closet and crashed onto the floor next to us:

The memory of the 2-second span where all three of us were vomiting at once is permanently seared into my brain. I have never heard anything like that symphony of sickness. It was like something out of the old Pink Panther movies.

I think the crowning moment was when my eyes locked with Jaime's, I saw her moment of realization and then her quick shift from shock and surprise to complete and irreparable anger. Between bouts of hurling she flipped out:

"OH MY GOD--BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH--YOU FILMED THIS, YOU ASSHOLE-- BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH-- HOW COULD YOU-- BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH--I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME--BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH--OH MY GOD-- BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH--I LET YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS--BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH."

She tried to stand up, slipped on the huge puddle of backflow AstroGlide on the bed, and fell into both my pile and her pile of vomit, covering her body and hair in vomit, shit and anal lubricant. She flailed on the bed for a second, grabbed the top sheet, wrapped it around her, and started running out of my place. Still naked and retching, my dick covered in shit and oil, I followed her as far as my front door.

The last contact I ever had with her is the image I witnessed of her in a dead sprint, a shit, vomit and grease stained sheet stuck to her body, running from my apartment.
February 25, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
sydneysneaker

"I think the crowning moment was when my eyes locked with Jaime's, I saw her moment of realization and then her quick shift from shock and surprise to complete and irreparable anger. Between bouts of hurling she flipped out"

hahahaha
February 25, 2008 @ 04:12 PM
goatfacekillah

all i gotta say
read Tucker Max - Midget Story
February 25, 2008 @ 04:32 PM
HipHopCat978

Everytime i try to put it in her booty..its rejected...How do some of you dudes persuade the butthole pleasures???
ohh and 100% heterosexual butthole invasions

I've done it once. It wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be; pussy is much better...
February 25, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
D-ane>

I don't think that my girlfriend's against the possibility of butt-sex, but after reading that story I'm really not too encouraged to o.O

You probably only get a shitty-cock if the girl hasn't taken a dump in a while, so I'd imagine that it would be best to go on a schedule according to her digestive system or some shit.
February 25, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
btwnthemtns

Co-sign! That dude is crazy.

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

February 25, 2008 @ 07:10 PM
btwnthemtns

all i gotta say
read Tucker Max - Midget Story

Co-sign! That dude is crazy.

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

February 25, 2008 @ 07:27 PM
e-funk732

LOL @ the replys and story's...When shes laying on her back finger her "va-jay-jay" and use her natural woman made lube to finger her "A" hole (dont ever just shove your dry finger in her bung hole) while fingering her na-na slip in your thumb get it all lubed up by her wet twat and sneak and slowly rub her buthole with your thumb(key dont stop fingering her cooch use an alternate finger or fingers) if you got her super wet she will be into so much she wont mind that your thumb is her rear entrance. WA-LA! Rear entrance has been granted! Use lube and enter slowly or else you wll hurt her and runin your chances of rocking her fart box!!!
February 25, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
meowmeowmeow

LOL @ the replys and story's...When shes laying on her back finger her "va-jay-jay" and use her natural woman made lube to finger her "A" hole (dont ever just shove your dry finger in her bung hole) while fingering her na-na slip in your thumb get it all lubed up by her wet twat and sneak and slowly rub her buthole with your thumb(key dont stop fingering her cooch use an alternate finger or fingers) if you got her super wet she will be into so much she wont mind that your thumb is her rear entrance. WA-LA! Rear entrance has been granted! Use lube and enter slowly or else you wll hurt her and runin your chances of rocking her fart box!!!

This is lyrical shit, like mos def or Langston hughes
February 25, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
DREWKKAKE

^i cant believe i read that whole story, however, hillarious

February 25, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
Brosef

almost did anal once, was gonna do it in the shower, she flaked razz
February 25, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
Envme83

Asses are for exits only!
February 25, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
L

Wow @ "More Degrading To Women."
February 26, 2008 @ 02:29 AM
tomoffin

you gotta be persuasive man. girls usually say they hate the idea at first. you just gotta convince her that she might like it. if you talk about it enough, they'll start thinking that if she don't give up her arse, you'll bang some other chicks ass.

oh, and never tell a girl that you've done it before with some other chick. it gets reaaaall difficult when they start talking that what if my ass doesn't feel as good as your ex's. i did that mistake once and I had to convince the girl for about a year..

and like said before, when licking her pussy, start rubbing her ass with your fingers and she'll get used to the idea.

it really isn't that difficult.
February 26, 2008 @ 02:44 AM
Hype X Life

this one girl promised me i could put it in her arse on my birthday, so im like 'ok fine'. my b day comes and we're in this hotel room fucking. then she's like, 'ok you can put it in my ass now, best fucking thing i ever heard her say. so i tell her im going to put a finger in first to loosen the muscles, stupid whore hated it so much that she jumps up and off the bed with my index finger still firmly wedged in her bum and runs into the bathroom, nearly tore my fucking arm off.

she stayed in there for about half an hour, crying. as soon as she comes out we start fucking again. never got the ass from her though, we broke up like two months later.

haha wow this dude had a anal sex date.........AND she was your girl!
February 26, 2008 @ 02:42 PM
tommyroks

I've done it once. It wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be; pussy is much better...

w0rd.
February 26, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
itiswhatitis

lol you guys are boo boo dicks.
February 28, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
bloxheads

no homo...RIGHT?!

im giving him a cock...its gay on his half to take it
February 28, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
ice13water

dosnet anal lead to shit on ur dick

im not cool with shit on my dick