February 18, 2008 @ 08:37 AM

Inactive

dude, with a face like yours, life should be a breeze. (n/h)

Congratulations. You have been siged.
February 18, 2008 @ 08:40 AM
:Brother:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
February 18, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
Zaxxon216

i was raised in Cleveland oho in extreme poverty, my father was a addicted to drugs abused my mom and my brothers, pops died of an OD when i was 13, his father died a week later. My other grandfather died 2 years later.. Older brothers in and out of jail my whole life... been working since i was 13 helping moms with bills. thats a brief summary, theres a lot of lil shit in between.

But God is good and i have been blessed more then others, own a condo, got 3 cars, got a good job, got all the electronic goodies i want if i don;t i can go out and buy it now budgeting or anything. I feel God put you through things and its your choice of what you do. I had an opportunity to not be a thug like my brothers.
June 10, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
twothousand1.

not really...
just some family problems and financial problems...
what's funny are these kids where I live claim to be all hard and shit(wankstas)
they come from a nice ass house and wealthy family but they hang out with all these "gangstas" and they do "hood rat " stuff like selling weed,stealing etc.

I hate those kids.
June 10, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
ONG STA

mine is mad chill got school two days a week other days i just bum out or chill with friends
June 10, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
bonerpatrol

hell no
June 10, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
Eaton

i live in the suburbs, so not really

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

June 10, 2009 @ 06:11 PM
sfree

i know mini be going through dem struggles
June 10, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
JARE

Money wise no,

But I recently lost my grandmother to a stroke, Aswell as my grandfather is a nutjob.

So currently yes I think my life is hard, I know there's other going trough worse such as losing family. As a child I didn't want for anything so yes my life wasn't hard back then.
June 10, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
FreshAddict

I shall share with you my life, in hopes of hearing about your life.

For me, I move out of the house when I was 13 and flew to Toronto and lived there for a while, flying back to Vancouver in between Summers. I moved back home when I was 16 and a year later my dad died from cancer and the very next day my grandma dies. My brother moved out a month after that and haven't heard; it's been 5 years, he basically vanished. I worked a lot of shitty jobs and am going nowhere in life. sad

stay up fam and wish you the best in the future.
June 10, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
JayLovesPinays

LOL, you don't have to +rep me, but I would appreciate it if you would.

FUCKing LOL'd
June 10, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I have a heap of bullshit I have to deal with personally, but I have a warm bed to sleep in, food to eat, clean water to drink, and there's no war happening outside my house, so I'm doing alright in the grand scale of things

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 10, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
DG111

I mean, I don't think I've been through anything worse than an average teenager, but it is interesting because I've seen both perspectives of life.

When I was younger, up until 8th grade, life was awesome. My family was wealthy and seemed happy from the outside. We just moved to a huge $600,000 house in PA (that was a lot of money at the time so the house was damn big). I never had to worry about money, every time I went out my mom or dad would give me like 20 bucks. We had 3 cars, a nice house, and every luxury we needed or wanted,

My dad had a great job, but ended up losing it and being out of work for 3 months. Then one day I awoke to my parents screaming at each other and my mom took me and my brother and sister for a car ride and said they were getting divorced. I know my dad cheated but didn't want to admit it. After that my dad became even more of an alcoholic and stopped paying the bills. He would come home drunk and beat the shit out of me and my brother for no reason.

The mortgage company foreclosed on my house and FUCKED up my mom and dads credit, and left them both with no money. My mom, me , and my brother and sister had to move away to an apartment and lived there for 2 years. I have moved 5 times in the past 7 years from apartment to apartment. We couldn't afford anything and I went from living a luxurious life, to being miserable. I was forced to move away and lose my friends all because of my dad. He barely paid child support so a lot of the time I had no money for lunch in school

My family still struggles financially but I am fortunate to have what I need. I have a job so I provide everything for myself and have been since 15.

I have a really different outlook on life, since I changed from a careless kid who took everything for granted, into a hardworking guy who understands what it's like to go through a struggle.
June 10, 2009 @ 08:36 PM
Beach2theBay

I definitely have and have had some tough shit to deal with in my life but I'm doing much better than a lot of people I know. My main problem is my mom sent me to a school that was predominantly rich white kids and I compare my lives to theirs. It's hard seeing my friends skate through life because their parents pay for everything and save them from any trouble they get into and I have to do most things myself. If I grew up with kids in my similar situation I'd be much more grateful but I do realize I could have been born in Africa starving to death at age 5 or worse. As long as I have food to eat, all my limbs, somewhere to live, and a girl to make out with from time to time I'm good.
June 10, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
MFdoom

i used to have a really fucked up life, but now its starting to get a bit better. my advice to anyone is to keep ur head up through hard times
June 10, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
I am Mike

I have a heap of bullshit I have to deal with personally, but I have a warm bed to sleep in, food to eat, clean water to drink, and there's no war happening outside my house, so I'm doing alright in the grand scale of things

Have you seen your hair lately? Look like you got hit by da bombz yo!

no hate =)
June 10, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
Ramsey

I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
June 10, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
Dorfmeister

quick answer: it could be worse.
June 11, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
estoybien

my mom buys me supreme

no really, she does
June 11, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
Brooklyn_718

I shall share with you my life, in hopes of hearing about your life.

For me, I move out of the house when I was 13 and flew to Toronto and lived there for a while, flying back to Vancouver in between Summers. I moved back home when I was 16 and a year later my dad died from cancer and the very next day my grandma dies. My brother moved out a month after that and haven't heard; it's been 5 years, he basically vanished. I worked a lot of shitty jobs and am going nowhere in life. sad

Your life will continue this route of suck until you change your attitude. My philosophy is someone is always living harder than you ! No one really has the right to complain !!! There is some kid some where in the world that is dirty never had the luxury of showering never had clean water to drink and probably lost both his or her parents an has no family and has to tend to themselves. Yes this is assumption however any wise man knows this sounds like reality for a kid living in a 3rd world country. It might even be 5 times worse !!!!!!! You have no right to sit on your computer and complain about your life like it's goin to get better by complaining about how bad it is. Instead you should be trying to improve your self think positive look towards a bright future !!! This thread is one of the worse threads in a long time instead of appreciating all the luxuries you have you complain about how difficult it is. You can actually sit on the Internet and communicate with us and research brands and sneakers material things !!!!! That some kid wouldn't even dream of because his or her parent can't even pay to feed them. I've come to be thankful for everything I have when your thankful more will come to you when you think that your life is heading no where IT WILL !!!!!!! This is a fact it's up to you to motivate yourself and be positive !!
June 16, 2009 @ 04:39 AM
dangermouse

i am so grateful for what i have..
June 16, 2009 @ 05:49 AM
zzzboy

my life is really good. i have a big house in a gated community and my parents pay for my college. my dad's job is secure, although his company has ups and downs. moms business does well. i know my parents will never get divorced even though they fight sometimes.

i repay by doing well in school and not being spoiled. im still a lazy fuck that plays hella video games tho. trying to change that really bad.

a lot of kids in my area are rich bitches who dont give a shit about school/work/anything and just drink/smoke everyday. if i become like them, i will kill myself.
June 16, 2009 @ 06:13 AM
alex.

i know mini be going through dem struggles

ahahahahahahahahaha

I mean, I don't think I've been through anything worse than an average teenager, but it is interesting because I've seen both perspectives of life.

When I was younger, up until 8th grade, life was awesome. My family was wealthy and seemed happy from the outside. We just moved to a huge $600,000 house in PA (that was a lot of money at the time so the house was damn big). I never had to worry about money, every time I went out my mom or dad would give me like 20 bucks. We had 3 cars, a nice house, and every luxury we needed or wanted,

My dad had a great job, but ended up losing it and being out of work for 3 months. Then one day I awoke to my parents screaming at each other and my mom took me and my brother and sister for a car ride and said they were getting divorced. I know my dad cheated but didn't want to admit it. After that my dad became even more of an alcoholic and stopped paying the bills. He would come home drunk and beat the shit out of me and my brother for no reason.

The mortgage company foreclosed on my house and FUCKED up my mom and dads credit, and left them both with no money. My mom, me , and my brother and sister had to move away to an apartment and lived there for 2 years. I have moved 5 times in the past 7 years from apartment to apartment. We couldn't afford anything and I went from living a luxurious life, to being miserable. I was forced to move away and lose my friends all because of my dad. He barely paid child support so a lot of the time I had no money for lunch in school

My family still struggles financially but I am fortunate to have what I need. I have a job so I provide everything for myself and have been since 15.

I have a really different outlook on life, since I changed from a careless kid who took everything for granted, into a hardworking guy who understands what it's like to go through a struggle.

i almost shed a tear while i was reading this, seriously
June 16, 2009 @ 07:00 AM
Joe_

im not going to lie...ive had pretty much the easiest life ever. Went through High School with the utmost of ease, now in my final semester at University...never had to work a hard day in my life, and i pretty much get whatever i want
June 16, 2009 @ 09:38 AM
ONEdollar

My life is the opposite of a hard life. i'm 18, middle class, and white. going to college in the fall. the next month and a half of summer is going to be awesome. i got 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday and my face looks like a chipmunk, but im on to much pain medicine to care.
June 16, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
nadu

12 of my close friends have gotten locked up in the last two months and and my rommates lookin at like 15 years been evicted from two houses for having partys and fights R house got raided 4 times had to move back to LA got banged on at a party by some bloods they thought I was a crip but I don't bang then they shot the house up and shot my lil sisters bestfriend shits been crazy for me lately lol
June 16, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
R2D2

on the outside my life probably looks like it sucks...but i love my life

i mean i dropped out of college last semester and have been kicking it at my parents house for a few months now, but it really isnt that bad. college is cool and all but its just not my thing. i quit my job a couple months ago too so my income has been pretty low but hey...long as i got food and enough money to buy a dutch and a dub im straight...been just enjoying time with my people and then maybe ill hit school again in the fall...went through alot of rough patches but shit worked out...

June 16, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
gilly

crazy
June 16, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
father ted

When i was 9 i had a mum, dad and 2 older brothers.
My fitness fanatic dad died when i was 9.
My mum started drinking soon after.
My oldest brother moved out around this time and ive rarely seen him since then.
My other brother was always arguing with my mum around this time and my mum was my world, so i began to hate my brother.
I hated seeing my mum out of it, but i kinda understand now why she was abusing alcohol cos i always remember my dad was the head of the family making money - i know now she couldnt cope with the presssure of bringing me and my abusive brother up.
I tried to avoid my immediate family mainly because i wanted to do something with my life and also i was running away because i didnt know how do deal with them.
I feel now that my 2 older brothers are not my family.
My mum moved back to her home town and i havnt seen her for about 5 years - i really miss her and i wish i was older when my dad died so i could have been there for her...i think about her every day! Im scared to find out where she is or how she is living because i wanna remember her as being a mum, not as an alcholic.

I now work in an architects office earning a good salary, have everything i need and have a girlfriend of 4 years who i trust and know i'll end up with for the rest of my life - i would never have ended up with the life i have now without the help and support of my friends, especially one friend who's family i regard as my own now.

I have some regrets in how my younger life could have turned out but i wouldnt change the life i live now.
June 16, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
bonerpatrol

if you take the out of your name its farted

Please login first to reply.