February 9, 2008 @ 02:28 PM
komodo

So I bidded on this candle gift set that comes with a glass bowl for a valentines gift. When the item came, it was in unsatisfactory condition (the bowl was badly scratched everywhere) and inside the box was so dusty and sandy. I think because it was so dusty and sandy inside it caused the bowl to be scratched. The item description listed as brand new and the picture it showed of the bowl didn't have any scratches on it. My question is, if I file an item dispute will I be refunded for my whole coverage (the item I paid for along with the shipping) and if I were to ship the item back to the seller will it be at their expense? Sorry for this lame question, it's my first ever time encoutering something like this. Serious and mature replies only please. Thanks.
February 9, 2008 @ 02:38 PM
OldeEngri$h

like the komodo dragon?!^
February 9, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
unknown force.

you could try, say the item was not as it was described in the auction. if ebay won't do it paypal probably will
February 9, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
FearItSelf

if the candle gift set is VNDS you can resell if and only if it has the orignal box and comes with alternate wicks. Is it black box or pink box. Big difference on resale values

Please login first to reply.