Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 26, 2008 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

bump
September 4, 2008 @ 04:01 PM
swagasfuck

i accidentally set the bush in the back yard on fire with my cigarette. now the backside of the bush is all black. i will limit the amount of cigs i smoke to two a day now.
September 4, 2008 @ 10:16 PM
zyezye

me and my japanese step sister have been having illict relationships at night. im sorry sis, you're not the only one I have fun with. ever wondered why me and your mom have been gone for hours on end every few days? well yeah.

sorry kira.
September 4, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
jaded

i was born and raised in west philadelphia, and i spent most of my days on the playground. i would chill out, relax, and shoot some b-ball outside of the school. one day, a couple of troublemakers started problems in my neighborhood. i got in a little fight with them, and it scared my mom, so she told me i had to move with my aunt and uncle, who live out in bel air. so i fly out to bel air, and i flag down a cab and as it approached i could see the license plate said fresh and he had those dice hanging on his mirror; at least i could tell people that i rode in something so rare, so i got in and i told him to take me to bel air. i got to their house around 7 or 8 that night and as a joke i told the cab driver i'd smell him later, i looked up at their big house cause i had finally arrived, and i went inside and sat down. to be honest, i kind of felt like a prince.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 4, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
CallumP

big time fail ^
September 4, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
owls

me and my japanese step sister have been having illict relationships at night. im sorry sis, you're not the only one I have fun with. ever wondered why me and your mom have been gone for hours on end every few days? well yeah.

sorry kira.

savage.
September 4, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
Jim Jardashian

savage.

he said step sister
September 5, 2008 @ 06:33 AM
:Brother:

i broke into my school one night to steal a couple of brand new laptops that were worth a nice slice.

however when i got there, the laptops were already stolen, so disgruntled i set a huge fire in the office I was in, and destroyed half my years english coursework, and also cost the school hundreds of thousands of pounds in repair.

it was on the front page of the paper and everything.

apparently some kids were drinking not far from the school, they heard the smash of the window i broke in through, by the time they got there i was long gone. and when po po and the fire engine got there, they got busted.

i apologize to everyone who suffered because of my greed.

lol.
September 5, 2008 @ 07:52 AM
np2fast

We get 50% off food at Subway. I didnt pay for my sandwich or cookies last week.
September 5, 2008 @ 08:18 AM
The Stig

I charge my good friends rape prices on diesel so i can do more myself, they think i'm hookin them up. i'm selfish like that razz
September 5, 2008 @ 02:25 PM
jaded

in 6th grade, we had those desks that were attached to a plastic chair, which are great for popping your back. one day in math, i was pushing against my desk to pop my back on the chair, and i let out a huge fart that just reverberated off the hard plastic and filled the room with its sound. as the class turned to look at who farted, i turned as well and stared at the indian kid sitting behind me.

by 8th grade, the indian kid was a goth kid, and he continued that way on through high school. i like to think it was my fart that triggered it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 5, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
THiZZ

Back in 10th grade i was trying to get head from this bad ass bitch...she was talkin all this noise about how she can DT and all this and she likes to swallow...So one day im like so whats good with it you talkin about you wanna do it whats wit it today...all of the sudden bitch was like well i don't do it to guys that aren't my boyfriend. I was like wtf now all of the sudden you have morals?!? So during my lunch i borrow my bois car jacks... Took three of the jacks and my set to this bitches car...Jacked her shit up took all four tires and left her shit on bricks and one set of jacks... I bounced out early for my next period cuz the teacher was coo wit me and threw her tires in a dumpster at a raleys like 3 blocks away... when school was out i played the comforting roll and got served up that night and i never spoke to her again after... bitches car didn't leave the parking lot for 3 weeks...

-THiZZ
September 5, 2008 @ 02:51 PM
ahhhrt

Me and my friend set a park on fire. It was during summer a couple years back, and yeah it was stupid. Shit got out of control real fast, so we dipped. Came back 10 minutes later to see all 10 trees up in flames and the fire department had about 4 trucks there.

Sorry.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:17 PM
NefariousNate

This shit is fucking epic.

One time we new this niggga that had madd exema on his face and we use to make fun of him in grade 3, so we took his nigggas "indoor" shoes and threw them on top of a house. and all this other shit.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
Dox

I took a girl to prom that I didn't like at all. I only took her because I knew she would say yes and so I could have fun. I ended up dancing with her a couple songs and danced with much much hotter chicks. I don't regret it really but it was an asshole move.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:47 PM
NefariousNate

Back in 10th grade i was trying to get head from this bad ass bitch...she was talkin all this noise about how she can DT and all this and she likes to swallow...So one day im like so whats good with it you talkin about you wanna do it whats wit it today...all of the sudden bitch was like well i don't do it to guys that aren't my boyfriend. I was like wtf now all of the sudden you have morals?!? So during my lunch i borrow my bois car jacks... Took three of the jacks and my set to this bitches car...Jacked her shit up took all four tires and left her shit on bricks and one set of jacks... I bounced out early for my next period cuz the teacher was coo wit me and threw her tires in a dumpster at a raleys like 3 blocks away... when school was out i played the comforting roll and got served up that night and i never spoke to her again after... bitches car didn't leave the parking lot for 3 weeks...

-THiZZ

damn ***** u is fucking ruthless
September 6, 2008 @ 10:33 AM
THiZZ

We don't love them hoes...

-THiZZ
September 6, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
MilliTV

^much props for that 1 lol
May 2, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
JKR

I took a girl to prom that I didn't like at all. I only took her because I knew she would say yes and so I could have fun. I ended up dancing with her a couple songs and danced with much much hotter chicks. I don't regret it really but it was an asshole move.
May 2, 2012 @ 12:18 PM
TIMDOT

Once when i was like 9 or some shit I was paying wid ma hulahoop (#nosuss you kept what you could get that equipment was hard to come by) in my schools playground and I needed a piss so I made my way to the toilet.
I remember leaving the hulahoop on these big sharp concrete steps which lead to the entrance of the toilet.
So I go inside, do ma thing, come out and I see this Somali kid fucking screaming and blood gushing from his head and I see my hulahoop at the bottom of the stairs.
I put 2+2 together, this kid must have been messing around these stairs and slipped on my hulahoop. So I was like fuck the hulahoop im outta here and casually walked off like a boss.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
overswagulating

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions
May 2, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Black Donald Trump

i killed a man in reno jus ta watch him die
May 5, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Damn I'm glad this thread got revived but you guys are killn it now

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 5, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
Virunga

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 6, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
cormilk

in 6th grade, we had those desks that were attached to a plastic chair, which are great for popping your back. one day in math, i was pushing against my desk to pop my back on the chair, and i let out a huge fart that just reverberated off the hard plastic and filled the room with its sound. as the class turned to look at who farted, i turned as well and stared at the indian kid sitting behind me.

by 8th grade, the indian kid was a goth kid, and he continued that way on through high school. i like to think it was my fart that triggered it.

lmfaooo your fart changed the course of his life

Ig@rickrossowens

May 6, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
lovedmndlife

loving this thread, funny shit

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 6, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
johnathan

-THiZZ

free max b 2013

May 6, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

Inactive

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions

My song

May 7, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
chief

this one isnt terrible but when i was in elementary and the pokemon boom started, i along with a few of my other friends started collecting the cards. one trade went down like this...

i owned this:

my friend owned this:

he owned one zapdos and wanted my water energy because he didnt have any. so knowing how much of a good card zapdos was and considering how many water energy's i had sitting at home, naturally, i trade raped him. i dont think he understood at that point how terrible of a deal he got

•••

May 7, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
mrfunnni

Sounds like the time my cousin traded his caterpie for a fucking charizard.

haha fag

Please login first to reply.