FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 4, 2008 @ 01:26 PM
HBisDumb

shh...i don't know if i care about this country too much to vote but on the other hand if barack obama or hilary wins it will with out a doubt the history of this country for the better...So maybe I'm goin to vote just for the future's sake and not the past history...

And people wonder why this country is so fucked up...you just sucked the media's dick.
February 4, 2008 @ 01:27 PM
funkdewbi

i seriously debt a black or female president will be selected
February 4, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
goatfacekillah

doubt*
February 4, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
-NegRepBandit

^^if he didnt say anything, i would have.
February 4, 2008 @ 03:48 PM
James Bond 007

shh...i don't know if i care about this country too much to vote but on the other hand if barack obama or hilary wins it will with out a doubt the history of this country for the better...So maybe I'm goin to vote just for the future's sake and not the past history...

On what do you base that?
February 4, 2008 @ 03:56 PM
HBisDumb

On what do you base that?

He has nothing to base it on. Every politician is exactly the same, everyone thinks Bush is just the worst. Ron Paul is the real change, the only one wanting to actually change the government. Do any of you listen to Obama's speeches? I can't stand listening to him talk because he speaks exactly like a damn politician and the shit he says and yet everyone cheers it's bogus, media and society of the dumb, deaf, and blind...
February 4, 2008 @ 03:59 PM
James Bond 007

He has nothing to base it on. Every politician is exactly the same, everyone thinks Bush is just the worst. Ron Paul is the real change, the only one wanting to actually change the government. Do any of you listen to Obama's speeches? I can't stand listening to him talk because he speaks exactly like a damn politician and the shit he says and yet everyone cheers it's bogus, media and society of the dumb, deaf, and blind...

Thank you, someone else who is educated about politics. Seriously, its funny how some people look at him like the fucking saviour when hes no different than any other.
February 4, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
GSTUDIOS

both Obama or Hillary will get assassinated if they get elected...

think about it, take a second, ping, matter-a-fact, take four B, and think before you fuck wit lil skateboard G
February 4, 2008 @ 04:45 PM
Mr Chubbs

p*

www.totallyfoolproof.com

February 4, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
OldeEngri$h

think about it, take a second, ping, matter-a-fact, take four B, and think before you fuck wit lil skateboard G

i agree, obama will be elected on friday, assassinated on saturday, buried on sunday, and go back to work on monday.
February 4, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
Cryptick

I see where you are coming from pkdollabills, but the whole thing is that a lot of us college kids don't care or see how this effecting us (when we really should) and won't realize until we are totally our own person and living in the real world. In my opinion, most of us don't know enough about the election process and even with a bit of research wouldn't exactly know what we want to look for in a President. I'd say not voting at all is better than just voting for a candidate that's hyped up and popular (most-likely causing you to later regret your help in them winning.) Those who vote should vote only if they really understand what is going on, at least that is my opinion.

listen to Ryuzaki... he's has the truth
February 4, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
mYslead

taken from the wise dave chapelle, they def should get a mexican vice-president.
February 5, 2008 @ 06:40 AM
CHEEP

im not voting.

i dont support any of the candidates, and dont support the corrupt system that they are a part of.

Please login first to reply.