Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 2, 2008 @ 01:26 PM
niq

^ can u pls smack the living shit out of him for me?

tell him im coming for his parents money!

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 5, 2008 @ 01:57 PM
rchrdbus

this thread basically died..........LOL...
back to the topic.....yah?>?cool
February 5, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
kinedic

wow..all you guys who are saying filipinos or asians in general are biters need to check yourselves real well. modern streetwear is bigger than it ever has been, it's blown up everywhere and all of a sudden you see asians rocking the same shit and they're biters?

wtf? everyone who is into streetwear is conforming to a certain extent. yall are some naive ass motherfuckers if you're sitting there in your raw denim, sneakers, fitted and pointing to dudes who look exactly the same as you except theyre of a different race/ethnicity and saying that they're conformists.

how many of the brands that you rock are founded/run by asian americans? think about it.
February 5, 2008 @ 06:13 PM
rchrdbus

i actucally got thnks n hated on frm making this thread....HAHAHA..LOL...
PPL say why i care, but why do u care..LOL...
I dnt wanna ADD any hate....
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
jus got private message heres:
"Why would you post this? You need to watch what you post sometime because you basically putting down your own kind. telling the the whole world or hypebeast members that filipinos have no style. and bite. it kinda gives us a bad rep.. Other races might think this is true.. just kinda takes us a step back.. and put other races in front of us.."
-newera84
my respond-damn this kid is racist......LOL.....jus go break dance or something .LOL
u frm the bay area?dnt worry, "Thehundreds Store" will be there SOON!!!
Im jus stating that bobby hundreds quote aint true...
thats all...

but seriously...no hate frm me......
February 5, 2008 @ 07:06 PM
niq

he be lovin them emoticons man lol every post

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 5, 2008 @ 07:12 PM
sydneysneaker

its good say we dont get so much of this in australia cos streetwear isnt as big as it is america. but to say that all filipinos are conformists is stupid...no one is original...

im filipino and its annoying to see the pics and esp that vid but it aint all filipinos...i like to call it inspiration. so in saying that im sure blacks are inspired by other blacks wearing baggy ass clothes and shit...its the same shit...aint no difference there
February 5, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
drewblocka

like i said lets take special iss waywt fit for them, id laff

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 5, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
HEIST.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIWEebek5Ig

wtf........................................................................losers

Please login first to reply.