Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 29, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
Deemy

Seriously, it does. I had the chance to tell a girl that I like &) - who also happens to like me - that I wanted her number for a date (I even made her a origami flower), but no! I was too goddamn shy like a mother! I couldn't even get close to her. I can't talk to girls for crap - well, girls that I like for that matter. I just need to express my feelings right now, so think whatever you want. I mean, she saw me with the flower in my hand and shit, I was even +dressed, to impress, spark a bitch's interest+, I had 3 people trying to force me to talk to her. All that, and I couldn't even get a word to her. I went home with my tail between my legs, and the flower in my hand.

Tomorrow will be a new day though. I thought of it already. Dress to kill, then I stop by during the middle of her class (I'll be pretending to ask for a teacher or saying I need a wallet from a certain friend who's helping me get her). I'll just give her the flower, say Hi and "Sorry it took a while" and give her a note asking her number and all, and get back to my class. I'd see her after class anyways so I can talk to her. Acknowledge that the attention of the whole class and the teacher will be on me (and her), and once I put my body inside that room, there won't be no going back; hopefully, this will motivate me to give her the note. Of course, it'd be embarrassing if I get dissed during the time period so once I walk out the class, I'll go to the bathroom and faint. I'm just kidding about that part, but my heart rate will be skyrocketing. I get excited and nervous around her, just so you know.

Anyways, thanks for letting me put out my suppressed rage and plan and thanks for listening.
January 29, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
goatfacekillah

dude
seriously
wtf?

ok, i'm not gonna go into semantics about everything you did wrong
but seriously, if you're gonna give her the flower and say "sorry it took a while", then why not just fucking ASK for her number. stop the bullshit. no note.
January 29, 2008 @ 08:48 PM
MilliTV

a how old are you? It sounds like you kinda young, peep lil man 4get the note, just talk to her ask her out casually. some girls will feel kinda wierd with a dude comin on hella strong. What ever you decide just man up! she will be the first of many on your quest for vaginacool
January 29, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
K BOOG

dude
seriously
wtf?

ok, i'm not gonna go into semantics about everything you did wrong
but seriously, if you're gonna give her the flower and say "sorry it took a while", then why not just fucking ASK for her number. stop the bullshit. no note.

qft.

girls aren't attracted to quiet,shy,needy cats. flirt with her. tell her to GIVE YOU HER NUMBER. demand it. look her straight in the eye. lovey dovey flower giving shit dont work man. EVER. maybe if its a girl you've been seeing for a while. but from jump? nah man.
January 29, 2008 @ 08:59 PM
Medic

ya dude, seriously forget the note. just next time your talkin to her, ask her if she wants to chill sometime. doesnt have to be anything special, be casual about it. the note just sounds weird imo, like someone else said comin on too strong.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:00 PM
SOLE

Are you in the fucking 5th grade?

Only a moron would initiate a conversation with "DURRR, HEREZ AN ORIGAMI FLOWAR LOL CAN I HAV UR NUMBER?!!11OOLOLOLOLOL"...fucking talk to her like a normal human being, then say some shit like "Hey, I gotta meet some people right now but can I get your number? We'll talk later"

And a tip; assuming you're 11, try and get her screen name or myspace/facebook or something first - assuming you have the people skills of a chimp, an awkward phone call will destroy any chances. Talk to her online so you can play it cool (and of course use some emoticons; chicks dig that winky face!)
January 29, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
pnsho

Take her out of class and position her against the wall with a little push and shove.

Ay bay bay her and then proceed to get her number. She won't say no.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
CEL

ya don't do that note shit, just ask
January 29, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
DennisTheMenace

hahaha. yea, dont do the note thing. women like a man with confidence. and dont think of something to say to her or plan what to say, because you'll easily forget and that won't be a good look. just go up to her and say hi, then take it from there.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
grug01

yeah seriously, NO NOTE.
It's going to make you look like a complete herb which in turn will make her less attracted to you. Should she knock you back she'll also have the shit in writing for future ridicule.

no note
January 29, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
whs

apparently you need more supreme in your wardrobe.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

January 29, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
Lin

imo,

i wouldnt stop by her class during the middle of a teaching,
give her the note and see her after class.

not a good way anyways in my opinion.

just man up,

find her after school, and tell her how you feel.

no homo.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:18 PM
mogizzle

this thread has epic potential

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

January 29, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
SOLE

this thread has epic potential

exactly, which is why I'm saving this:

Seriously, it does. I had the chance to tell a girl that I like &) - who also happens to like me - that I wanted her number for a date (I even made her a origami flower), but no! I was too goddamn shy like a mother! I couldn't even get close to her. I can't talk to girls for crap - well, girls that I like for that matter. I just need to express my feelings right now, so think whatever you want. I mean, she saw me with the flower in my hand and shit, I was even +dressed, to impress, spark a bitch's interest+, I had 3 people trying to force me to talk to her. All that, and I couldn't even get a word to her. I went home with my tail between my legs, and the flower in my hand.

Tomorrow will be a new day though. I thought of it already. Dress to kill, then I stop by during the middle of her class (I'll be pretending to ask for a teacher or saying I need a wallet from a certain friend who's helping me get her). I'll just give her the flower, say Hi and "Sorry it took a while" and give her a note asking her number and all, and get back to my class. I'd see her after class anyways so I can talk to her. Acknowledge that the attention of the whole class and the teacher will be on me (and her), and once I put my body inside that room, there won't be no going back; hopefully, this will motivate me to give her the note. Of course, it'd be embarrassing if I get dissed during the time period so once I walk out the class, I'll go to the bathroom and faint. I'm just kidding about that part, but my heart rate will be skyrocketing. I get excited and nervous around her, just so you know.

Anyways, thanks for letting me put out my suppressed rage and plan and thanks for listening.

+Thanks for the laugh
January 29, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
neato torpedo

You'll get no where without confidence.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:28 PM
sydneysneaker

how sweet.....

are you 10 years old?
January 29, 2008 @ 09:32 PM
Francesco

She can't deny surprise buttsex.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
pnsho

Wait, if you already know she likes you, why go on with this origami puzzle shit?
January 29, 2008 @ 09:36 PM
pnsho

exactly what I said..seems dude whats to sweep her off her feet disney ftw

Poon is poon. The quicker you stop fucking around, the betters.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:37 PM
AfrocentricAsian

Its alright bro, it happens to the best of us. when it doubt whip it out.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
AboveSb

Deemy, it sounds like you've got a case of being a bitch. Lose the origami flower. Just be like ay bay bay, wanna chill sometime? Don't forget to thank hurricane chris.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
joeydunks

Listen, we've all been there(minus the origami), so that's why these dudes are being harsh. It doesn't sound like you have alot of experience which is why THIS moment is important. You HAVE to talk with her, but no note or flowers. Just tell her you wanna get to know her, and ask for her number. That's it. If she doesn't give out her number, then atleast you got over the hump, and have some experience added to your resume.

If she does give it to you, then keep cool, and call her two days later. BUT, never act like she did you any favors. Always behave as if YOU have something SHE wants. Insecure, young girls love that shit.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
AboveSb

Even though you seem like a faggot in general joeydunks, I have to admit that is some good advice.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:54 PM
joeydunks

I think you guys scared off Deemy, the threadstarter. He's just a kid asking for advice. Now, he'll probably be so withdrawn, and anti-social he might Columbine someone close to you, and it'll all be your fault lol
January 29, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
soulamazing.

What's up with that "Ay Bay Bay" ish? Nah son, that's wack. If I was in your situation, I would be like, "Can I have yo numba? Can I have it? Can I have it? Can I get yo numba???". Or when in doubt, recite the lyrics to Soulja Girl, works like a charm, well, if you're homo, then yes.
January 29, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
AboveSb

What's up with that "Ay Bay Bay" ish? Nah son, that's wack. If I was in your situation, I would be like, "Can I have yo numba? Can I have it? Can I have it? Can I get yo numba???". Or when in doubt, recite the lyrics to Soulja Girl, works like a charm, well, if you're homo, then yes.
Um, white girls love that shit.
January 29, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
Kiwi.

The ladies love me
January 29, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
soulamazing.

Um, white girls love that shit.

Wasn't aware Deemy or the girl he was asking out was white, my bad. suprised
Sorry, blame it on me. sad
January 29, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
soulamazing.

now just need to get me those ugly filas hurrican is rocking and I can get dem jail baits &)

Don't forget the nappy, girly braids.
January 29, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
FriendlyGhost

YOUR PLAN WILL WORK.
TRUST ME!

Please login first to reply.