January 11, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
outlawzsm

Bought a 30 Hoody bulk shipment off eBay and been sellin em, its been pretty good. its a nice steady income and the sneaker market has fell off haven't made a dime off it in a couple months. How do I get a AA wholesale, they got some Tax shit info you need to put down and I have no idea how to get it. Also I'm 17 if that helps.

I need this Federal Tax ID
State Resale Number
ASI Number

Will I get taxed for buyin bulk, i was gonna buy like 30 - 50 at a time.
January 11, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
outlawzsm

Nobody knows?, too busy postin in the life of gstudios thread?
January 11, 2008 @ 09:21 PM
SprNtrl

Not really sure how it works in the States, but up here inorder to get those numbers, you need to register as a business and pay any applicable fees/taxes. You get to write shit off as long as you can prove it was needed for your business.
January 11, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

Bought a 30 Hoody bulk shipment off eBay and been sellin em, its been pretty good. its a nice steady income and the sneaker market has fell off haven't made a dime off it in a couple months. How do I get a AA wholesale, they got some Tax shit info you need to put down and I have no idea how to get it. Also I'm 17 if that helps.

State Resale Number
ASI Number

Pretty much it's like this. all this info is for clothing companies that have a real business license. you won't be able to get that unless you go out, go to the bank and get a real business and get your company incorporated. they don't give wholesale to just anyone.
January 12, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
outlawzsm

Hmmmmm, okay so how would I get the State Resale Number, how do I for it apply it? Do what you said?
January 12, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
owensA

Pretty sure you're going to actually have to create an actual legal business to get that, as Chris said. You'd actually have to create a proper business, do a bunch of paperwork, pay a bunch of taxes ,etc. If you're 17 and apparently clueless in regards to business I'd pretty much say forget about it, it's not worth the hassle.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:12 PM
Sbkid755

are u stilling selling the hoodies that u bought off ebay
January 12, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
h.lurker

State Resale Number
ASI Number

Why is a 17 year old scrub a moderator here? BOGGLE MIND.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
Mojo4

if you are in Cali, go to www.calgold.ca.gov/

But you are under 18, no one will sign a business contract with you until you turn 18 for liability reasons. And ture, you have to have a legit business for the most part. CALL them or contact them through their website. I was doing a t-shirt business as a project and went to buy product from them and at that time they only sold in bulk, so I think it's still a possibility to buy without the licenses.
January 12, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
outlawzsm

Tried to get a Seller Permit and they need all this shit i dont got. The government is fuckin my SHIT UP1!!
January 12, 2008 @ 05:59 PM
camthraxFHK

I have an indirect solution and hopefully it helps.

You should hit up a recent law school grad to figure this shit out. My friend did some similar shit in HS and consulted another friend's older sister who had just finished law school.

You could also just switch to AAA tees? Or as a NYer cop uniqlo tees all day.

Please login first to reply.