January 4, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
unknown force.

was anyone else in the bay area affected by the storm/power outtages? my power went out at like 11:30AM like 10 minutes after i woke up and it just came on like 10 minutes ago at 8:30... while the power was out i went to target and bought I am Legend by Richard Matheson and i'm already on to the second story smile
January 4, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
Mute

yeah, i'm in sacramento and ours went out around noon for a half hour or so.
January 4, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
niq

was anyone else in the bay area affected by the storm/power outtages? my power went out at like 11:30AM like 10 minutes after i woke up and it just came on like 10 minutes ago at 8:30... while the power was out i went to target and bought I am Legend by Richard Matheson and i'm already on to the second story smile

some of the stores were out...but the other side of the area was fine.
Hercules that is...no idea about SF

BLACK-SCALE.COM

January 4, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
hypism

we got affected but i ran up in the city hall and put the burner at the side of their dome and they made sure i got power real quick
January 4, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
unknown force.

some of the stores were out...but the other side of the area was fine.
Hercules that is...no idea about SF

theres a shopping center next to my house all the power was out there but the shopping center across from that one was ok and the street light too. the people in the apartments across the street from me got there power back at like 6 confused
January 5, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
Medic

we got affected but i ran up in the city hall and put the burner at the side of their dome and they made sure i got power real quick

LOLOLOL!!! hypism = #1 hypebeast poster!
January 5, 2008 @ 03:23 AM
ChAvOdEL8

i was at the theatre today and it was 10min till the movie started when all of a sudden the power went out...
they said it would be back in a couple min and we should stay in the theatre...
turns out the power went out in the whole mall and the emergency gate locked everyone in the thatre in so everyone got a refund and had to leave through stairs..
people in the mall wer stuck in the mall for a good while and some people got stuck in stores

Please login first to reply.