Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 1, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
zyezye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_1ZpSx_KQ

my friend sent me this link and i thought it was gunna be a boring thing like UFC. then when the music hits DAMN. at 2:40- 2:43 one guy got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.
January 1, 2008 @ 08:37 PM
Muff Rider

meh
its just pride

Lurk'in Since 06

January 1, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
Charged..

You're a fucking idiot. You claim to like MMA yet you just discovered PRIDE 20 minutes ago?

Fuckin MMA = the new trend. You faggots are always behind, jesus fucking christ
January 1, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
kdiddy

Pride is old news, it was great while it was around though. If you think UFC is boring, I don't think you've seen the right fights.
January 1, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
Sbkid755

so true. pride will forever be in a true fans heart
January 1, 2008 @ 08:47 PM
Leumas

dude prides been there.

alot of people in UFC used to fight in pride or fought pride rules.

chuck liddell
rampage jackson and so forth

imo I think pride is better than UFC.
while your checking pride out go and check K1
January 1, 2008 @ 08:48 PM
Charged..

fuckin assholes dont delete my post.

you're an idiot if you claim to be an MMA fan and dont know what PRIDE is.

Im so pissed UFC didn't sign any of the extremely major names. Gomi, Hunt, Emelianenko (Both of em).. Hopefully they will buy ELITE XC or something and then we can have superstar matchups
January 1, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
Charged..

Takanori Gomi is my hero. When is UFC gonna buy ELITE XC aswell? And M-1?
January 1, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
Charged..

ARE YOU GUYS FKING INSANE?!?!

Mostly every fighter than came from Pride to UFC and fought a person who was in the UFC FUCKING LOST! You see? They LOST! Oh and UFC brought Pride so UFC = Pride.......

Because of the octagon you hoe.. I guarantee you.. Put Cro Cop vs Cheick Congo in a ring and CroCop wouldn't be looked at as a loser nowadays. Look what happened to Liddell. Rampage was originally from Pride, and he tore him up in the fuckin PRIDE ring.
January 1, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
Muff Rider

*****s be on the roids
then go to ufc and cant hang except my ***** rampage but i do like pride rules and shit

Lurk'in Since 06

January 1, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
Charged..

Yea but the Rampage killed the Iceman in the octagon. CheKONGO would still wreck Cro Cop in a ring even though thats Cro Cops style to corner people and kick and beat em but still, CheKongo worked Cro cop so bad. Most Pride people never succeed in UFC because Pride is too hyped up in my opinion and the competition level on UFC is higher. Look at Shogun, Wanderlei, that black guy with the dreadlocks who looks like Predator who they call the predator, etc. All got rocked by UFCers.

Yeah dude I rewatched that Shogun Rua fight the other day and I Was shocked how exhausted he was after 2 and a half rounds. Iunno dude. I think once the integration of fighters coming from PRIDE and Elite and all that shit is complete, I think it will be equal. They do have alot of skill dude (PRIDE fighters). Maybe they expected alot less outta the UFC through their first few matches so they didn't train as hard or didn't take it as serious?
January 1, 2008 @ 10:16 PM
Dom

ARE YOU GUYS FKING INSANE?!?!

Mostly every fighter than came from Pride to UFC and fought a person who was in the UFC FUCKING LOST! You see? They LOST! Oh and UFC brought Pride so UFC = Pride.......

they cant compare 100% because of different rulesets
January 1, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
kdiddy

Yea thats what I thought about Shogun. Maybe he didn't take it serious or maybe alot of people take steroids in Pride and in UFC its harder to take steroids (just a theory).

He supposedly had an injury, but still fought. Healthy or not I expected him to blow through Griffin.
January 1, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Muff Rider

yes
and your right

Lurk'in Since 06

January 2, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Muff Rider

some pride fighters
just need to adjust with the cage and fighting without being on steriods not saying all of them are on it but.........time will tell who will come on top in ufc but back in the day didnt they have pride vs. ufc? event thing or am i trippin

Lurk'in Since 06

January 2, 2008 @ 12:10 AM
dmwalking

Yeah, shogun looked flabby and out of shape too. I really think that the lack of roids did it. I think if he were to train w/out the roids and get used to it, he'd be top contender. But in ufc rules, I think rampage would beat him.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 2, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
Muff Rider

on the real right now
this ***** rampage nobody is gonna touch him for a cool minute

Lurk'in Since 06

January 2, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
dmwalking

I hope they keep vanderlei around though. After seeing his heart and chin against chuck, I'm hopin to see him fight someone else soon. My man is really down to throw blows with anybody, win lose or draw and that's what makes him exciting.

Well, that and stomping niggiz out! Lol. But since it's ufc rules, we'll have to settle for clinch knees.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 2, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
Charged..

FEDOR IS UNSTOPPABLE!

You see him fuck up Hong kong fooey or whatever his name was? That fool kept takin Fedor down, yet even with Fedor on bottom, he still prevailed! Crazyness
January 2, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
Dom

Do you guys watch UFC??????????????????????

Do you see the Pride fighters getting wrecked by the UFC fighters??????????????

still going on about this? they are different, and for some, the way pride was set up was more exciting. get over the fact that some guys from ufc beat guys from pride
January 2, 2008 @ 07:29 PM
Janavar

PRIDE has no elbows to the head of an opponent on the ground.

UFC has no stomps or kicks to the head of an opponent on the ground.
January 2, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Charged..

You should tell yourself to get over because that post is fucking retarded.

YEA I SAW FEDOR FUCK A GUY UP THAT IS TWO TIMES BIGGER THAN HIM LMAOO BEAST.

Dude the way he got him in that Armbar not once, but twice, jesus fuckin christ. You got Fedor on the ground, you are 2 times his size and weight. You could keep him held down for awhile and just get some ground and pound action in. ***** was just sittin on him doin nothin.

Please login first to reply.