HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 7, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
giorgio19

kidrobot...dont ride dick to get 25% off, i support the company but, there are other stores out there..im also enlightening you hyperstyker, in case you didnt know
January 7, 2008 @ 10:20 PM
kidrobot

ii dont understand how you ride dick for store. if its your favorite store you can buy everything there if you want. i like livestock more anyways, for now.
January 7, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
giorgio19

i aint hating i mean if your cool with the dudes n they give you discounts thats coool..i just hope it doesnt take buying every hat, crew, tee n shoe released from the store..every1 has a favorite store no doubt but wearing just that brand could become too much..support your local sneaker shop...i guess your new and dont toally get where the dick riding comes in

didnt mean to clog the thread..last post
January 7, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
Hyper.

do they just sell each others stuff or is there some collaboration or something, they showed up at sta at the same time.

they did a collabo with STA on some tee's. I know G' stocks St. Alfred shit but I really don't know if STA stocks G' ish.

kidrobot...dont ride dick to get 25% off, i support the company but, there are other stores out there..im also enlightening you hyperstyker, in case you didnt know

yeah i get it. thing is, they show me mad love every time i come in and when a crewneck costs me $45 after the kid in front of me pays $90 plus tax, it's not hard to see why i have a lot of their pieces. i buy what i like and it's their fault they drop a lot hotter shit than most of these established brands. unlike 97% of you, i don't wear anything just because of the brand. I won't wear an Acapulco Gold shirt unless I'm feeling it. Same with any brand. Plus, I'll rock whatever the fuck I want, so worry more about the next man. Supporting a store is not riding dick. I like to shop, and if I shop at G' 3 times a week, that's my problem not yours.

ii dont understand how you ride dick for store. if its your favorite store you can buy everything there if you want. i like livestock more anyways, for now.

Crazy how a young kid like you (no offense) has more sense than this Giorgio guy.

i aint hating i mean if your cool with the dudes n they give you discounts thats coool..i just hope it doesnt take buying every hat, crew, tee n shoe released from the store..every1 has a favorite store no doubt but wearing just that brand could become too much..support your local sneaker shop...i guess your new and dont toally get where the dick riding comes in

It doesn't. Maybe it would for you, I don't know.

Good.
January 7, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
TheCityOfChi

they did a collabo with STA on some tee's. I know G' stocks St. Alfred shit but I really don't know if STA stocks G' ish.

yes they dorazz
January 7, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
Hyper.

that's a good look for chicago then.
January 7, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
hazenyaa

I wish nudies didnt have that gay ass design on the pocket. I would insta cop if they didnt

you can get them without it, i believe.
January 7, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
TheCityOfChi

not being bias or anything but i like way more of STA's designs
January 7, 2008 @ 11:19 PM
giorgio19

yeah i get it. thing is, they show me mad love every time i come in and when a crewneck costs me $45 after the kid in front of me pays $90 plus tax, it's not hard to see why i have a lot of their pieces. i buy what i like and it's their fault they drop a lot hotter shit than most of these established brands. unlike 97% of you, i don't wear anything just because of the brand. I won't wear an Acapulco Gold shirt unless I'm feeling it. Same with any brand. Plus, I'll rock whatever the fuck I want, so worry more about the next man. Supporting a store is not riding dick. I like to shop, and if I shop at G' 3 times a week, that's my problem not yours.

Crazy how a young kid like you (no offense) has more sense than this Giorgio guy.

It doesn't. Maybe it would for you, I don't know.

Good.

thats exactly what im saying, how is that a good look for chicago, they have much bigger and better shops..this is what i trying to say, you get all this shit cuz you wear they're shit all day, you are probably theyre main form of advertisement. how does goodfoot drop hotter things than alot of other brands? especially the shit you wear..all it has is giant logos on it and thats all there is too it..your like a walking billboard, but if thats how you wanna dress thats cool im jut saying, you do dick ride, whether you want to admit or not..you have no variation from what it seems to me..do you really buy what you like? G' ? thats all it is..whats there to really like lol..thats cool though do your thing..just know that i'd be "showing you mad love" if you spent hundreds of dollars at my store even if i thought you were a dick rider.
January 7, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
goatfacekillah

its nice out, so i busted out some spring stuff early
Lee
Zara
H&M
Adidas

i need new jeans....
January 7, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
kidrobot

i dont know where dick riding comes in?!?! i know enough that you are dick riding this hyperstrike dude because he wears alot of one brand. jump off that man.>sad
January 7, 2008 @ 11:34 PM
funkdewbi

its nice out, so i busted out some spring stuff early
Lee
Zara
H&M
Adidas

i need new jeans....

maybe it's time to upgrade that h&m denim to something else!?
January 7, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
Hyper.

thats exactly what im saying, how is that a good look for chicago, they have much bigger and better shops..this is what i trying to say, you get all this shit cuz you wear they're shit all day, you are probably theyre main form of advertisement. how does goodfoot drop hotter things than alot of other brands? especially the shit you wear..all it has is giant logos on it and thats all there is too it..your like a walking billboard, but if thats how you wanna dress thats cool im jut saying, you do dick ride, whether you want to admit or not..you have no variation from what it seems to me..do you really buy what you like? G' ? thats all it is..whats there to really like lol..thats cool though do your thing..just know that i'd be "showing you mad love" if you spent hundreds of dollars at my store even if i thought you were a dick rider.

it's a good look for chicago the same way sta being in goodfoot is a good look for all of canada. it's good to be able to say "oh this? it's from a dope store over in chicago" and vice versa.

i think a lot of people here think all my closet contains is goodfoot. it doesn't, at all. Homie you're talking about giant logo's because you can only remember the fit from a couple days with the G' logo crewneck. I don't need to answer to you why I think something is hotter. I like their logo, I think everything Ransom does is pretty much fire, and that's that Giorgio. Plus, who the fuck are you to talk about riding dick? You haven't hopped off of mine yet. I mean the bottom line is I'll wear whatever I wan't. I'm not thinking about Giorgio from Toronto who sigs the first compliment he gets on HB when I go shopping.

SMH at you talking about advertisement. You think anybody who doesnt already know what " G' " is will be creating any new business for the company in the future? The people that recognize it already shop there homes, strangers aren't gonna know what the fuck that logo means. I'm not creating any business for Goodfoot and you're just dumb for thinking that. I get love from Fraser and Cody because we chop it up, and because I am a loyal customer. Not because I buy a lot of their own products. They don't give a fuck about that. And if you ask any one of them, with the exception of Raymond Chiu because he sees my antics on here lol, they're gonna tell you I'm just a cool dude who shops a lot. End of story. Go pay retail.

edit: lol I just noticed you wrote this:

...just know that i'd be "showing you mad love" if you spent hundreds of dollars at my store even if i thought you were a dick rider.

homie....who here doesn't spend hundreds of dollars in one place? you're a FOOL.
January 7, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
funkdewbi

hyperstriker, is this where you start listening to fall out boy, put black eye liner on and cut your wrists?
January 7, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
TyraCute

dope fit goatse....but i think the fit would have been even better with a belt
January 7, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
DunkPunk

DopE FitZZ ERRRBADY!

UCSB.

January 7, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
knugget

January 7, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
giorgio19

how the fuck am i on your dick? your fits are fucking terrible, that crewneck and that yellow belt was the gayest combo ive ever seen, believe me man, i wouldnt want you promoting my store cuz you cant really put shit together but i wouldnt complain if you were spending as much money as you are. ransom's line was decent, by no means was it fire..they came out with a dope flannel which was way overpriced and thats all that was nice...you probly copped that flannel cuz oyu ride dick but thats besides the point. i talk advertising because you come on here and every post you make includes G' at some point, even if its irrelevant..and about you n cody n whoever..i'd think you were a fucking loser, your in that shop how many times a week..to chop it up? its not like they drop new shit all the time, sounds pretty homo to me but hey, maybe your new there or something.
you came on this site being the most hated kid i have ever seen, you got bashed countlessly, n you even cried about your gf on hb...but now that some dudes at a shop show you love you think your the shit mean while to me you still look like a nerdy white kid..whose never got love..to be honest it also seems like your girl had more swag than you..maybe thats why things didnt work out, but its not about that, its about you dick riding goodfoot..just dont forget in the end your a customer, if you were to stop buying shit there, you think those dudes would talk to you? i highly doubt it. i also get hooked up there but i do not need to promote and mention the name in every post i make..if you feel big cuz your the only one who doesnt pay retail..open your eyes buddy..why do you have hate against my sig? just cuz you've never got love on this site before? anyways keep dickriding and thnking they like you more than others..You're only a customer
Walkin' in the presence of hustlers
January 8, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
fang

tl;dr

nice canadian tuxedo goat
January 8, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Hyper.

dude you're so far off it's fucking unbelievable. if you don't like my fits im not worried about it you're a male. i'm not bragging about not paying retail, im syaing it's easy to see why i shop there when they sell the brands i like and it's much cheaper than me going to livestock. if i think ransom's line is fire that's pretty much my opinion. i go in the shop a couple times a week to SHOP, and you're right, GOODFOOT doesn't drop shit all the time but many other brands drop on a consistent basis. I don't spend 5 bills at a time, more like 1 or 2. A couple times a week. I chop it up while I'm there, that's not why I go there. I'm not concerned with my interweb reputation... fuck what else do I need to address....ummmyeah I copped the flannel. No every piece of good clothing my ex had I bought for her...ummmm i wear that yellow belt everyday...whatevs. Oh and I forgot I'm the only one to ever bring a personal problem on hypebeast.

Just for you:

Ransom/Ransom/Ransom/Nudies/Vans

January 8, 2008 @ 12:08 AM
fang

damn son you a big $$$penda!
January 8, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
darkch0colate

how the fuck am i on your dick? your fits are fucking terrible, that crewneck and that yellow belt was the gayest combo ive ever seen, believe me man, i wouldnt want you promoting my store cuz you cant really put shit together but i wouldnt complain if you were spending as much money as you are. ransom's line was decent, by no means was it fire..they came out with a dope flannel which was way overpriced and thats all that was nice...you probly copped that flannel cuz oyu ride dick but thats besides the point. i talk advertising because you come on here and every post you make includes G' at some point, even if its irrelevant..and about you n cody n whoever..i'd think you were a fucking loser, your in that shop how many times a week..to chop it up? its not like they drop new shit all the time, sounds pretty homo to me but hey, maybe your new there or something.
you came on this site being the most hated kid i have ever seen, you got bashed countlessly, n you even cried about your gf on hb...but now that some dudes at a shop show you love you think your the shit mean while to me you still look like a nerdy white kid..whose never got love..to be honest it also seems like your girl had more swag than you..maybe thats why things didnt work out, but its not about that, its about you dick riding goodfoot..just dont forget in the end your a customer, if you were to stop buying shit there, you think those dudes would talk to you? i highly doubt it. i also get hooked up there but i do not need to promote and mention the name in every post i make..if you feel big cuz your the only one who doesnt pay retail..open your eyes buddy..why do you have hate against my sig? just cuz you've never got love on this site before? anyways keep dickriding and thnking they like you more than others..You're only a customer
Walkin' in the presence of hustlers

Bro you need to chill the fuck out. All you've brought here was beef, there's no need for it.
January 8, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
krn_zmb

you faggots are fucking up january.

We all get it goodfoot sucks. Ransom blows bladdie bladdie.
take it to the beef thread for fucks sake.
January 8, 2008 @ 12:12 AM
funkdewbi

I'm not concerned with my interweb reputation...

i think you are. there's a fragile little boy crying in a corner of your heart. reaching out for affection from your hypebeast brethren, but we keep shutting the door in your face. but in reality, you're a fragile little boy crying in a corner.
January 8, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
steveee

you faggots are fucking up january.

We all get it goodfoot sucks. Ransom blows bladdie bladdie.
take it to the beef thread for fucks sake.

co-sign
January 8, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

whos this guy sposed to be....Ive seen em in some pics with Neek too
Guy has the vintage game on lock. Works at Fruition. Usually his fits are nice, this one was a little weak.

DunkPunk: |0 at you trying to be funny.

Hyper: that's what you like, then wear it man. Giorgio you need to calm down man, dude likes to wear what he likes. Personally, do I like it? I don't mind, but I do admit his fits could use some sort of variety.
January 8, 2008 @ 12:35 AM
Rogue Artist

first wdywt post on hb. hello x]
to watch juno :] ; addidas trackjacket, hanes, tights, & kentuckys

Welcome beautifulls0le, HB is on a whole other level than ISS. smile
January 8, 2008 @ 12:56 AM
Crejus

Just for you:

Ransom/Ransom/Ransom/Nudies/Vans

man hyper i see with nice pieces but you swaggerless |0....I give you props on your pieces but you just swaggerless nothing more nothing less

P.s:I'm mad that you unbuttoned your flannel to show that your under shirt was a ransom T (such a cornball)...take this as advice tho
January 8, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
magneticman

well put imo

should have just put a standard tee on and buttoned the flannel, showing off gets a razz
January 8, 2008 @ 01:00 AM
Hyper.

hahaha thanks but i would wear it like that no matter what tee i was wearing underneath. i don't like the way they look buttoned all the way up, or unbuttoned fully.
usually i just wear a white tee underneath. but these are the things i don't understand about hypebeast...how in the world could that be percieved as showing off? i took a picture of what i wore today and how i wore it. but constructive criticism such as this is ok with me.

how do you show swagger through a picture anways? but i probably don't have any anyways.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.