January 31, 2008 @ 11:01 PM
Like_Clockwork

^ nice fit as always zee chukka lo's? cool
January 31, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
m4d3lnchln4

thanks for the comments...

ZDLG:
not bad^
it's a bit too coordinated for me though.
try something that stands out more.

thats what I thought as well...what do u mean something that stands out more though?

K03DOGxD2T9:
normally i dont wear a solid color hoodie that is the same color of my laces but sometimes it looks ok, I would prolly change the laces though or the hoodie.

your jeans are iightt could be more slim though, just my 2 cents

looks like a nice fit though

thanks bro. those were the only laces that came with that pair. and im not one to change up the original laces. I kinda realize it's a bit too coodinated like you said, but how do u suggest I change it without looking completely like i dressed in the dark?
and i agree with you on the jeans. those are the straight svens...i prob shouldve went with the slim jims

the picture again so no1 has to flip back pages to see what i'm talking about:
January 31, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
Like_Clockwork

thanks for the comments...

ZDLG:

thats what I thought as well...what do u mean something that stands out more though?

K03DOGxD2T9:

thanks bro. those were the only laces that came with that pair. and im not one to change up the original laces. I kinda realize it's a bit too coodinated like you said, but how do u suggest I change it without looking completely like i dressed in the dark?
and i agree with you on the jeans. those are the straight svens...i prob shouldve went with the slim jims

the picture again so no1 has to flip back pages to see what i'm talking about:
*pic
i'm guessing you're talking about being matching and shit...anyways you don't have to match to dress well it just depends on if things go together well or not
January 31, 2008 @ 11:34 PM
Killa!

rogue status x leilow
nudies
supreme x neighborhood chukkas
January 31, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
20hundred

i missed you kank, homo indeed

ryan too

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.