September 14, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
aliveisbetter

kudos
September 19, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
scream8217

under the table at probably the nicest restaurant I've ever eaten at
September 19, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
YO! MTV Raps

i got head 1,320,000 ft. up once back in 97. it was in the command center of the mir space station in a decaying orbit somewhere above central asia by 2 russian cosmonauts. the 3rd just wasnt into guys like that and just fingered herself and watching...

i think we all learned a valuable lesson that day, in zero g, bukake scenes are best left to proffesionals and 15 year old puerto ricans girls. just dont do it. when you're gettin head in space you're playin by space rules. svitlana and da rest of the crew learned that very expensive lesson the hard way. it cost the russian government somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 to 3 billion dollars just to wipe my MANaisse from the instrument panel, spacesuit helmet & ceiling/floor (depends on your orientation). shit aint cheap, thats the behind the scenes shit they DONT tell you about on star trek.

Naturally nasa and the stupid fucking sputniks blackballed me. my service record was expunged & supressed simultaneously along with every space agency around the world disavowing any knowledge of me ...today i am currently the night manager at a tgi fridays outside of elizabeth new jersey just off route 4 and i have a drinking problem, so what u wanna fight about it? last week i bumped into the mission director at cape caneveral and tried getting my old job back but outta nowhere he pushed me into a cliff and then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
September 19, 2009 @ 08:35 PM
Dieneme

i got head 1,320,000 ft. up once back in 97. it was in the command center of the mir space station in a decaying orbit somewhere above central asia by 2 russian cosmonauts. the 3rd just wasnt into guys like that and just fingered herself and watching...

i think we all learned a valuable lesson that day, in zero g, bukake scenes are best left to proffesionals and 15 year old puerto ricans girls. just dont do it. when you're gettin head in space you're playin by space rules. svitlana and da rest of the crew learned that very expensive lesson the hard way. it cost the russian government somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 to 3 billion dollars just to wipe my MANaisse from the instrument panel, spacesuit helmet & ceiling/floor (depends on your orientation). shit aint cheap, thats the behind the scenes shit they DONT tell you about on star trek.

Naturally nasa and the stupid fucking sputniks blackballed me. my service record was expunged & supressed simultaneously along with every space agency around the world disavowing any knowledge of me ...today i am currently the night manager at a tgi fridays outside of elizabeth new jersey just off route 4 and i have a drinking problem, so what u wanna fight about it? last week i bumped into the mission director at cape caneveral and tried getting my old job back but outta nowhere he pushed me into a cliff and then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

shutup
September 19, 2009 @ 08:35 PM
AntonyT

In my mother's womb...what up
September 19, 2009 @ 08:36 PM
ImTired

try again
September 19, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
Beaner

lol
September 19, 2009 @ 09:18 PM
AntonyT

i thought i ordered some dick sauce with your penis. nomnomnomnom. damn, you make me laugh niga.
September 20, 2009 @ 08:31 AM
gaws

At a public school with an old flame

friday night cool
September 20, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
SFCA

friday night cool

..the world is flat.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

September 20, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
alex.

friday night cool

Did she see your legs?
September 30, 2009 @ 04:01 PM
Comikazi

in the darkroom... 'twas a swallow cool
October 1, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
scream8217

In my mother's womb...what up

Wouldn't that make the giver your sister?

..or brother.
October 1, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
AntonyT

Wouldn't that make the giver your sister?

..or brother.

wat
October 1, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Underneath the orange stairwell in highschool when I was a junior from some freshman lmao

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 1, 2009 @ 01:16 PM
Geek.

Back seat of my gf's parents car as we were coming home from a camping trip.
Her parents were in the car.
October 1, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
scream8217

wat

The strangest place he's gotten head is in his mother's womb.

The only way that would be possible would be if there was someone else in there with him.

If that is true, then he would have to be a twin.

Therefore, he got head from his sister.

..or brother.
October 1, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
AntonyT

naw when your father was eating my mother out i stuck my dick outside of the clitoris and i think it made him cough
October 1, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
scream8217

haha wowwww
October 1, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
DaKidFromHaiti

In the living room of my apartment with everyone still home.
October 1, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
Comikazi

October 1, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
TwiggyDig

i lol'd irl
October 1, 2009 @ 09:26 PM
fudatskee

in class whilst the teacher was giving a head count.
October 1, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
fog

naw when your father was eating my mother out i stuck my dick outside of the clitoris and i think it made him cough

fuck this had me lmao'ing

Please login first to reply.