Aceiz2fresh

lulz.
Edit: I'm done I'm done.
October 22, 2008 @ 12:30 AM
SOOPER_FRESH

pedobear FTW!!
October 22, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
Shoosh

i'd take the bait for most of these girls.
October 22, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
unknown force.

i need to buy this girl a new camera |0
October 22, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
Hybrid Moments

i need to buy this girl a new camera |0

yes you do.
October 23, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
jaded

Photobucket User: saige326

i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/saige326/

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 23, 2008 @ 03:39 PM
jaded

Photobucket User: loren_brimhall

i115.photobucket.com/albums/n284/loren_brimhall/

October 23, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
jaded

Photobucket User: Nicc_x3

i165.photobucket.com/albums/u65/Nicc_x3/

October 23, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
jaded

Photobucket User: x0iheartboys

i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/x0iheartboys/

October 23, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
jaded

kind of a meh bump this time, but it's all i could find for now.

October 23, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
havok...

Had this ass existed in ancient times, wars would have been waged over it. Men would have fought and died, just to catch nary a glimpse of it. Entire cities leveled, and armies so far and wide as the Aegean Sea would have stood at the ready, poised to cause death and destruction, if only to cup a hand around it's shapely smoothness. The only reason that these wars did not happen is the fact that this fanny is the product of millions of years of ass evolution, and such asses were not only uncommon in ancient times, they were completely unheard of. Not even Michaelangelo could have carved such an ass out of marble, not in a month of Mondays. This ass is the one reason why I still have a glimmer of hope of Gods existence.

The sad thing is, is that this ass can only get worse with time. The only place you can go with this level of ass perfection is down, unless, by using some sort of Quantum Ass Mechanics, one could somehow send this ass into the metaphorical stratosphere, with the ratio of plumpness, size, shape, and smoothness balanced out to within a millionth decimal point. However, this is only theory, and the sad reality we live in is that asses reach a peak, and can only degrade. I find this incredibly sad, and the one solace that keeps me going through the motions of daily life is that new asses are born each day, and with the exponential advance of knowledge in the regions of ass-science, each one has the chance to become equal, if not more luscious than the current ass in question. As you may know, Everest grows an inch every year, so I can only imagine the level of ass-perfection waiting in the years to come. Pun intended.

*starts a slow clap...tear rolls down eye*
October 23, 2008 @ 04:26 PM
Shanklin

Lol! Can't believe this thread is still alive and going haha. Btw last ass pic made me smile. &)

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 23, 2008 @ 08:06 PM
Hybrid Moments

Had this ass existed in ancient times, wars would have been waged over it. Men would have fought and died, just to catch nary a glimpse of it. Entire cities leveled, and armies so far and wide as the Aegean Sea would have stood at the ready, poised to cause death and destruction, if only to cup a hand around it's shapely smoothness. The only reason that these wars did not happen is the fact that this fanny is the product of millions of years of ass evolution, and such asses were not only uncommon in ancient times, they were completely unheard of. Not even Michaelangelo could have carved such an ass out of marble, not in a month of Mondays. This ass is the one reason why I still have a glimmer of hope of Gods existence.

The sad thing is, is that this ass can only get worse with time. The only place you can go with this level of ass perfection is down, unless, by using some sort of Quantum Ass Mechanics, one could somehow send this ass into the metaphorical stratosphere, with the ratio of plumpness, size, shape, and smoothness balanced out to within a millionth decimal point. However, this is only theory, and the sad reality we live in is that asses reach a peak, and can only degrade. I find this incredibly sad, and the one solace that keeps me going through the motions of daily life is that new asses are born each day, and with the exponential advance of knowledge in the regions of ass-science, each one has the chance to become equal, if not more luscious than the current ass in question. As you may know, Everest grows an inch every year, so I can only imagine the level of ass-perfection waiting in the years to come. Pun intended.

My hero.
October 23, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
SprNtrl

Pogrebin Soy, I salute you!
October 23, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
TL

Pogrebin Soy, I salute you!

yup
October 24, 2008 @ 08:37 AM
teov

oh my ..................

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

October 24, 2008 @ 11:21 AM
CAG0CHI

October 24, 2008 @ 11:52 AM
CAG0CHI

October 24, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
HEIST.

page 282 is looking cool
October 24, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
CAG0CHI

October 24, 2008 @ 01:03 PM
CAG0CHI

which lisa?
if you taking about pienkos you knew the situation.
and i wasnt havent that.
October 24, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
CAG0CHI

and i threw annie up there for you.
smilesmilesmile
October 24, 2008 @ 01:06 PM
TheCityOfChi

which lisa?
if you taking about pienkos you knew the situation.
and i wasnt havent that.

idk who she is but ill gladely take her off your hands
October 24, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
CAG0CHI

lolz
which one you like?
October 24, 2008 @ 01:15 PM
dblockdosmil

piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
October 24, 2008 @ 01:18 PM
CAG0CHI

dblock!!!
and we were just talking about annie last night.
lolz.
October 24, 2008 @ 02:34 PM
Pay-Dro

I want herr myspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
October 24, 2008 @ 06:04 PM
Liquid

last 2 or 3 pages have been gold...and pogrebin soy, I wish I could quote that entire post lmao

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.