FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 30, 2007 @ 01:10 AM
repda916

im 16 and dont do drugs so i dont know whats its like to be "high"
And i dont drink beer (taste like shit) but i do drink hard liqGEt on to the story!!!

So im at lunch the bell rings i have to take a piss i go into the bathroom and see my friends brother. He likes to mess around a lot and so he starts to choke me (I still have some food in my mouth). So he is choking me then next thing i know im in the office with a big ass Bump on my head. I guess he accidentally made me Sleep and the fucker panicked and just let me Drop haha so i hit the floor. They said i was on my back with my arms in the air while i was snoring lol.>sad So i go to the hospital to get a cat scan. Nothing is damaged and im all good. The only thing is i have a head ache and this happend and around 1:20 and i dont remember anything before i walked into the bathroom.(the bump on my head is more like a Ball, i can cup it with my hand)
PS: im a junior is Hs

Cliffs:Friend does the choke sleep or w/e, dosent catch me fall, big ass ball on my head. im okay
November 30, 2007 @ 01:12 AM
Janavar

November 30, 2007 @ 01:13 AM
Mr Chubbs

Hahaha thats funny dude. That wouldve sucked if you pissed your pants!

www.totallyfoolproof.com

November 30, 2007 @ 01:14 AM
Charged`

IM A JUNIOR IS HIGHSCHOOL
November 30, 2007 @ 01:15 AM
repda916

IM A JUNIOR IS HIGHSCHOOL

I didnt want you all to be like "Stupid junior high kids"|0

EDIT: im a junior in Hs
November 30, 2007 @ 01:20 AM
IC3

yea there is a triick for that

we all use to do it in school..

well all my friends did, but i was scared shitless cuz i was worried what happens if i dont WAKE UP.

well this is what u do

You stand infront of a wall, hold your breath and then ur buddy pushes your chest while ur holding ur breathe, then u would faint or someshit, drop to teh ground.

i dunno how that works, but ive seen it done to people.
November 30, 2007 @ 01:43 AM
fang

you are one corny ass junior
November 30, 2007 @ 01:49 AM
bathing hustla

your homie choked you until you blacked out and let your head hit something hard and that's how you got the lump on your head you idiot!!
November 30, 2007 @ 02:48 AM
-NegRepBandit

out of that whole retarded grammatical error of a post, thats all u guys take out of it?
November 30, 2007 @ 03:09 AM
DREWKKAKE

wait. are you the same guy that drugged those girls with cough syrup? then promised pics?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 30, 2007 @ 03:14 AM
unknown force.

yea there is a triick for that

we all use to do it in school..

well all my friends did, but i was scared shitless cuz i was worried what happens if i dont WAKE UP.

well this is what u do

You stand infront of a wall, hold your breath and then ur buddy pushes your chest while ur holding ur breathe, then u would faint or someshit, drop to teh ground.

i dunno how that works, but ive seen it done to people.

haha i remember reading about that in my school newspaper in h.s. i don't think i ever saw anyone actually doing it or heard of anything trying it, must be cause everyone at my school who would attempt that were too busy smoking weed or snorting
November 30, 2007 @ 03:18 AM
DREWKKAKE

haha i remember reading about that in my school newspaper in h.s. i don't think i ever saw anyone actually doing it or heard of anything trying it, must be cause everyone at my school who would attempt that were too busy smoking weed or snorting

i tried that shit once. they were pushing my chest. next thing i know i was looking up at them. im lucky my dickhead friends didnt let me bap my heads lol

edit: you put your arms in a X shape as you hold your shoulders. then they push on that. against a wall. hella hard

November 30, 2007 @ 03:28 AM
JLASA

wtf it really works?! shit thats risky tho haha what if u like pass out and DIE :O
November 30, 2007 @ 09:21 AM
repda916

wait. are you the same guy that drugged those girls with cough syrup? then promised pics?

Nah lol what the hell
November 30, 2007 @ 10:48 AM

I did that shit like 15 years ago when I was young and retarded.

Another way to do it is stand against a wall with your arms crossed, and bend over and start breathing rapidly and heavily. Then straighten up really quickly, BAM instant pass out.

btw...beat the shit out of your friends brother. This dude I used to chill wit tried to put me in a choke hold when we were in HS, then when I realized his shit was for real, I elbowed him in the gut and turned around and punched him. he never tried that shit again.
November 30, 2007 @ 11:20 AM
-analog-

yeah if my friends brother, or anyone for that matter did that shit, id prolly smack them over the head with a large blunt object until they passed out, piss on their blacked out face and leave them there
November 30, 2007 @ 02:11 PM
Air Gazmo

I never understood the kids that "messed around" by choking, punching, kicking, or wrestling.
November 30, 2007 @ 02:13 PM
bloxheads 

im really a junior
lets date no homo tho
November 30, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
repda916

im really a junior
lets date no homo tho

what? As for beating his ass, I will hand his partents the Ct scan bill and hospital bill
November 30, 2007 @ 05:42 PM
NHMarco

if you put someone in the sleeper hold right, they lose all muscle control and might shit their pants
November 30, 2007 @ 06:12 PM
solekaliber

holy crap ima try that
November 30, 2007 @ 07:53 PM
TO2

me and the guys were all joking around one night and tron put me in a sleeper hold......be wary if you get a sleeper hold your anus will really hurt in the morning
November 30, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
BruhMan

my cousin choked me out once. i just remember seeing a white light, then i blacked. he said he slapped me a couple of times to wake me up. i felt wierd as fuck when i woke up. i kicked him in his nuts afterwards.
November 30, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
BruhMan

me and the guys were all joking around one night and tron put me in a sleeper hold......be wary if you get a sleeper hold your anus will really hurt in the morning

the mad real world son!!!!!
November 30, 2007 @ 08:00 PM
LogIc

you put your arms in a X shape as you hold your shoulders. then they push on that. against a wall. hella hard

wtf?..ha. one of the strange ways for white people to get high?
December 1, 2007 @ 05:03 AM
DREWKKAKE

hahahahahahah.

everyone want to see tronnnn livinnnnnnn in the citayyyyyyyyy

December 1, 2007 @ 05:04 AM
DREWKKAKE

wtf?..ha. one of the strange ways for white people to get high?

you just pass out.

December 2, 2007 @ 08:13 AM
Rimbauldi

im 16 and dont do drugs so i dont know whats its like to be "high"
And i dont drink beer (taste like shit) but i do drink hard liqGEt on to the story!!!

So im at lunch the bell rings i have to take a piss i go into the bathroom and see my friends brother. He likes to mess around a lot and so he starts to choke me (I still have some food in my mouth). So he is choking me then next thing i know im in the office with a big ass Bump on my head. I guess he accidentally made me Sleep and the fucker panicked and just let me Drop haha so i hit the floor. They said i was on my back with my arms in the air while i was snoring lol.>sad So i go to the hospital to get a cat scan. Nothing is damaged and im all good. The only thing is i have a head ache and this happend and around 1:20 and i dont remember anything before i walked into the bathroom.(the bump on my head is more like a Ball, i can cup it with my hand)

Cliffs:Friend does the choke sleep or w/e, dosent catch me fall, big ass ball on my head. im okay

I lol'ed at the randomness of walking into the bathroom with food in your mouth and some guy just chokes you for no reason, and bails when you faint.
December 2, 2007 @ 11:52 AM
repda916

I lol'ed at the randomness of walking into the bathroom with food in your mouth and some guy just chokes you for no reason, and bails when you faint.

lol well i was eating my food on the way to class b/c the bell rang, when i walked into the bathroom i was still chewing and then he started to mess around like a idiot
December 2, 2007 @ 12:42 PM
GrainBelt

hahaha I know seriously. If you really look at how he composed his story and the amount of stuff that is just so fcking random, it's hilarious.

Please login first to reply.