Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 23, 2007 @ 01:32 AM
DrHuxtable

Back in the 9th my bus had to go on the high way so every day on the way back we would throw half empty bottles at cars, put up signs sayin honk if you like beatin off, and have my homeboy spit on the windshields of car next to us. But the best part was that the bus driver thought it was funny.
November 23, 2007 @ 12:01 PM
Mr Chubbs

www.totallyfoolproof.com

November 23, 2007 @ 12:22 PM
CEL

nothin more than like a fight on the bus maybe
November 23, 2007 @ 12:30 PM
Flatland Funk

We had a fight in the morning going to school. The bus driver just drove slow and let the two girls brawl. Then when one got hit with a belt she yelled "wheres my blade" so everyone is like "blade?!" and then the girl that hit her with the belt jumped out the window and tried to haul ass. The bus driver called the police and the both got arrested or some shit.

Then the next day these other 2 girls faught. A senior on her last day of school got her ass beat by a sophomore. It was outside of the bus but we had to stop because another bus in front was letting kids off. The senior got rock bottom'd and boomed into the side of the bus in front of us.

Then in 10th grade one girl bumped into another and dindt say sorry. So of course some kid said "bet chu wont hit her doe" and then they fought lmao.

Another time in 10th grade it was valentines day and these kids were yelling "happy valentines day cracka" and throwing candy and wrappers at some dude. Then he pepper sprayed em. Yelling and shit, then the police came and the principal and shit. So wack haha.
November 23, 2007 @ 12:35 PM
MisfitProdigy

hahaha^ my favorite part of the bus ride is when people give the lil wack wannabe new york freshman a hard time, and he try to fight back and look like he on the brink crying
November 23, 2007 @ 01:03 PM
bloxheads 

i gave the bus driver head once, because i dint have enough money.

nah, bt fights on the bus go hard......this crackhead and fat white drunk dude got into an argument on my way to union.
November 24, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
SoleFresh87

got a handjob from this girl in the back of the bus 8th grade year in 2000 , great times , and the fights were great too , smile

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

November 24, 2007 @ 02:25 AM
BeanerwithBBC

i was on thebus going down Venice and I always hate when he driver stopped at this particular stop because Venice is know for having the nastiest bums and there would alway be abum waiting to get on. This time this bum just gt out of the liquor stor with like 5 bottles 40oz of old english. He goes to pay the driver and he dros th bag full of beer and hestrts yelling FUCK LAHBERAFENFN BLAH BAHHH. He was also pissed cause his cigarrette were soaked.

other funny times are when people accidentally leave their bicycles on the front rack of the bus and the dirver leaves.
November 24, 2007 @ 03:44 PM
BruhMan

i fingered a chick on the bus in middle school. this chick was a slut, like straight up. all the niiggas on the bus fingered her. she gave this one dude some head, and someone told on em, they got expelled. my boy would bring gin and juice, and we would get fucked up on the way to school. school bus fights were always the best because if a niigga was getting his ass beat he didnt have nowhere to run, he'd just have to take an ass whoopin lol.
November 24, 2007 @ 04:16 PM
no0 v.2.0

^ i don't think you should be calling anyone fat buddy.
November 24, 2007 @ 04:20 PM
TheCityOfChi

oh and forgot to add fat jewish kid was beating off on the bus before and some one fingered someone........smile

so what you mean is you got caught wacking off?
November 24, 2007 @ 05:31 PM
snaV

^LOL
November 24, 2007 @ 08:35 PM
NHMarco

Around 8th grade my homeboys smoked weed out the back of the bus to the point where we were almost hotboxing the bus

We also threw big shit out the windows of the bus like ball bearings, door knobs, baseballs, hockey pucks, screws, broken electronics, etc.

and web threw them at cars and shit. We only got in trouble once though, all 8 of us got suspended
November 24, 2007 @ 10:50 PM
-kT

Our busses here in good ol vancouver are fucking gay. NOTHING ever goes on, and we don't have school bus routes, except for the retarded or handicapped kids

Craziest thing i've ever gotten to do on a bus is graffiti.
November 24, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
clou

Yeah not much goes on in Vancouver. Funniest thing we do is mess with random girls....my dirty ass brown buddy sat beside some honger girls and started rubbing them the wrong way...literally. Needless to say they got scared and got off at the next stop and waited for the next bus.
November 24, 2007 @ 11:31 PM
focus

I was eating the girls pussy on the bus ride to school. It was funny. She was moaning and shit and everybody was like who the fuck is snoring?

Oh and this one time everybody got on one side of the bus and we starting pushing on that side, and the bus tipped over. cool

[SIZE="1"]SIKE NIGA[/SIZE]
November 24, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
ice13water

lol i regrent not takeing the school bus in middles school now

i would take the public buss and we would just throw shit out of windows and draw all over advertisments
November 24, 2007 @ 11:45 PM
Evolve

a few years back me and this girl were pushing each other with our feet and i pushed hard and busted the window with her back pack. Then we got off like nothing happened. Then on this people to people thing i got caught fingering this chick... and then they called my parents and shit.

I got even better taxi stories...
November 25, 2007 @ 06:44 PM
hypeist

Our busses here in good ol vancouver are fucking gay. NOTHING ever goes on, and we don't have school bus routes, except for the retarded or handicapped kids

during firworks therre were some dudes smoking weed in it
this was in vancouver
November 25, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
bossdonkiddavel

ahhh school days

girls getting their heads slammed into the concrete repeatedly
throwing firecrackers in classrooms and at peoples faces
near fist fights with deans
cursing out teachers
stealing snacks from the snack rooms
stealing the janitors key to the school
having sex in the stairways/elevators/classrooms/deans desk
being expelled twice
suspended almost everyday
and enjoying every single fucking day of it

the beauty of youth
November 27, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
get rich kid

after katrina i was going to this boring ass school in baton rouge. we used to ride down this 2 lane street with woods on one side and a ditch on the other. on the school bus, the part that is circled in the picture, is made out of really thin aluminum and if you smack it hard enough out hits the metal behind it and makes a stupid loud noise. so me being bored i smacked it hard as a mutha and it scared everybody on the bus including the bus driver who swerved and made everybody on the right side of the bus fall. i was suspended off the bus for a week and school 3 days.
November 28, 2007 @ 09:16 PM
zyezye

yeah fuckin true

unless you get some crazy guy sittin beside you. FUCK it was weird and terrifiyin, some crazy dude walks in goes to the end of the buss where me and my buds were sitting. then looks at all of us and this old tough ass dude beside him and starts sayin "bet you cant hit me" repeteadly then he goes "bet your girlfriend wont fuckyou, bet you cant hit me, yeah she wouldnt fuckyou"that for 30 minutes then we got off, but the old dude beside him was getting hella pissed, he was rubbin his hands and clenchin them. we got off knocked on the window he was on and fingered him(oh so hardcore) then the retard just fuckin yells, we heard it and the windows were closed.

and DRUNK PEOPLE HAHAH they are so funny

I was waiting for my friend to get off work at macdonalds then this suprisingly hot drunk chick just barges in and yells "i wanna big mac" me and my friend ignored her went to the bus and suprise suprise, she went on too. and next thing we know she just goes "FUCK IM SORRY I PEE'D ALL OVER YOUR BUS" we turned over and holy fuck the bus floor was wet. and she just got of.

yeah besides that, vancouver buses are hella boring. just during the fireworks. got into a fight with some older dude cuz he spat on me for no reason.

but skytrains damn, i've witness one suicide, alotta hot boxings, fights, tagging, drunks, pukings, pissings and during fire works... old people fucking.. yes old people fucking on the damn skytrain.
November 28, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
CanIKickIt?

Got my first BJ in the back of the school bus in 7th grade, we got assigned seats and I was the last stop. Girl that sat next to me was second to last. One day we got bored and she made things exciting for me. Other than that your typical fights.
November 28, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
SeanCK

5th grade bus # 5. they used to cut off seat belt buckles and throw them at cars. once someone pissed in a bottle.... opened halfway... tossed it on a dudes Benz... classic
November 29, 2007 @ 01:19 PM
Christdawg

When i was in HS we use take the bus from Hells Kitchen to the Actors Institute in Chelsea and one time on the way downtown going down 9th ave i peeped this nerdy ass looking guy jerking off and i was like yo look and everyone started laughing at him and he just stayed beating it like it got him off.
November 29, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
BruhMan

i read this on another site. thought it was pretty fucked up

This is a something that happened to me on THURSDAY November 22, at about 9:30 AM on the 4/5 train.

The 4/5 was really crowded this morning. I shoved my way on and buried my nose in the book I'm reading. As the train slowed down to stop at Union Square, I decided to put away my book.

As I closed my book, I happened to look slightly down and to my left. And I saw a man's penis, EJACULATING on the back of a poor unsuspecting girl's black down jacket as she faced the other way. The man was AIMING it for this poor girl's back. I gasped and flung myself backward away from the man as the doors opened and this disgusting, dirty man exited the train. - just a regular, disgusting pig of a man who probably does this every morning to some poor girl who happens to be facing the other way. He looked to be about thirty years old.

I don't know what happened to the girl afterward - I looked for her, but I was so shaken up as people at Union Sq. entered and exited the train, that I don't know where she went.

So some poor girl is now walking the streets of New York, with some disgusting man's semen spread all over the back of her black down jacket. The thought of it makes my stomach turn.
She'll probably notice it in a few days and think it was anything but what it really is.

So girls -- WATCH OUT ON CROWDED TRAINS. This could've been me, you, or anyone. I've had guys rub up against me before and try to grab my ass on the train, but nothing ever came (no pun intended) close to this.
November 29, 2007 @ 08:02 PM
Phillyhype

In middle school we used to have crazy hersey kiss fights. Me and my boy would melt them bitches and throw them in girls hair and shit. Everyday we would pass this autobody shop one time my friend had this big ass screw that he took from school. It was for a bridge or somthing. It was huge. He threw it at one of the cars in the autobody lot hit the windshild and it shattered. We were dying. Another time in about 5th grade this kid was making fun of my girlfriend and shit and he was in 4th grade. So i had to be the "man" and say something. I say to stop and one thing leads to another and i am sitting in the principals office with the kid holding an icebag to his mout with a butterfly bandage on his eye. I was such a fierce little kid.
November 29, 2007 @ 08:09 PM
Phillyhype

^Sweet dude your post was really helpful. Post whore champ of thee world.
November 29, 2007 @ 08:12 PM
Phillyhype

Now i realize my error. The more i respond the more you whore...im done.
November 29, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
Air Gazmo

I got a handjob on the bus when I was a senior in HS, it was such a rush that I cummed immediately, its all good though cause Im stack-a-lacked.

Please login first to reply.