Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 13, 2007 @ 01:58 PM

Inactive

i never see these people when im in soho

i guess thats a good thing...
December 13, 2007 @ 02:45 PM
tommyroks

^they are always in front of armani exchange...just chilling or even at dean & dulca..trust!
December 13, 2007 @ 03:06 PM
thunderchunk69

homos from my school...haha

other than those fake chains and sunglasses
those are pretty dope fits.
specially dude on the left in the 1st pic (gr dunks tho)
December 13, 2007 @ 03:50 PM
MeccaDon718

^they are always in front of armani exchange...just chilling or even at dean & dulca..trust!

ALL THE TIME !!!!!!
December 13, 2007 @ 05:47 PM
Hardbodycore

or posted by kid robot..or in the deli by Alife
December 13, 2007 @ 06:52 PM
bossdonkiddavel

the funny thing is that the kid with the mork and mindy s could probably fuck up half the *****z on this site.

he prolly wouldnt...

and helgen what the fuck, are you like 42 or something? you keep talking about all these kidds like youre their school teacher or something, or like youre some old man they look to for wisdom

those kidds are assclowns...point blank period

i feel what hardbodycore,jkiss and loch was saying, it is kind of annoying seeing that shit day after day...but unless i got something to do out there i really dont go much anymore,its not a hang out place from me, but im from jersey so i guess it might be a little different for ny kidds, but outside of going to pick something up real quick or chat it up with one of my homies that work out there, i dont see a purpose in going out there to heavy

the bitches are stuck up
its over run with queers, tools, and dusche bags
and that whole 80's thing is gonna piss me off to the point where i start punching kidds in the chest, or i get an epileptic ( sp? ) seizure from all those fucking colors
December 13, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
steveee

yeah, there are swarms of them on broadway. you can literally spot a pack of them each block.

they are all over union square too, its like an invasion or some shit. no?
December 13, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
dmwalking

ay yo helgen, I hear you about it being a good thing that kids are being experimental....but nigggas pick a trend and OD on it....once that happens it just takes the enjoyment out of being unique, nah mean? I mean, up here in Rochester it's easy for me to be unique cuz they're all copy cats of eachother and their favorite rappers....and I'm not even all experimental...just basic stuff that fits right and some limited pieces that make women ask questions bout where I got it from, or what does it say....but that's beside the point.

I mean, that was our forefather's time...and although it's cool to pay homage, it's not like they're doing them...they're just looking up old pics and copying that....so it's neither authentic, unique, nor experimental. So, for me, them kids is clowns. And platinum pants dude is buggin for rocking that in real life.

But, I still agree with one part of you statement....peeps do need to start taking some risks and forget what another *****'s got to say about your fit on a wdywt thread. ***** just do YOU....not them. This is our time.....we gotta define fresh so the next gen comes back to OUR pics and says, that's HOT.

But, that's just my opinion.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 13, 2007 @ 07:47 PM
Shanklin

That shit is slowly drizzling to my area, oh so slowly, but the ones who do try over do most of it.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 13, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
steveee

^ there is nothing wrong with trying out new shit, but I.M.O. the neon colors and other shit that is going on right now with alot of shit going on in the boros must die. it just does not look right on anybody.

thats my opinion.
December 13, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
steveee

That shit is slowly drizzling to my area, oh so slowly, but the ones who do try over do most of it.

where you from shank?
December 13, 2007 @ 07:51 PM
Shanklin

^Yea but its not so much an 80 thing here, more like power 90's type deal. Im from GA

December 13, 2007 @ 07:51 PM
MisfitProdigy

come around my school, they got a lil group that all dress the same, dressed like the 80s last year and now wear affliction and shit
December 13, 2007 @ 07:52 PM
Shanklin

^Skinny jeans and dunks just hit hard here, all the people (mainly chicks) need now is one person from NY/NJ rocking that 80 shit and its gonna go big.

December 13, 2007 @ 07:59 PM
bossdonkiddavel

i just dont understand why theyre all going so fucking hard
December 13, 2007 @ 08:28 PM
JKISSI

he prolly wouldnt...

and helgen what the fuck, are you like 42 or something? you keep talking about all these kidds like youre their school teacher or something, or like youre some old man they look to for wisdom

those kidds are assclowns...point blank period

i feel what hardbodycore,jkiss and loch was saying, it is kind of annoying seeing that shit day after day...but unless i got something to do out there i really dont go much anymore,its not a hang out place from me, but im from jersey so i guess it might be a little different for ny kidds, but outside of going to pick something up real quick or chat it up with one of my homies that work out there, i dont see a purpose in going out there to heavy

the bitches are stuck up
its over run with queers, tools, and dusche bags
and that whole 80's thing is gonna piss me off to the point where i start punching kidds in the chest, or i get an epileptic ( sp? ) seizure from all those fucking colors

ROFL thatd be od funny , seeing *****s fly in front of michael k's or some shit lol
im not gonna lie they got some broads walking around
December 13, 2007 @ 08:30 PM
MisfitProdigy

^Skinny jeans and dunks just hit hard here, all the people (mainly chicks) need now is one person from NY/NJ rocking that 80 shit and its gonna go big.

girls did that last year, and some people kind of do it, but they really on that Dipset/ Jim Jones look
December 14, 2007 @ 12:03 AM
New2Game

easy.. karmaloop.com
karmaloop.com
karmaloop.com cool
December 14, 2007 @ 03:06 AM

Inactive

on a side note...that place is a rip-off

ill pay closer attention next time and see if i spot them
December 14, 2007 @ 09:07 AM
dmwalking

ROFL thatd be od funny , seeing *****s fly in front of michael k's or some shit lol
im not gonna lie they got some broads walking around

Qft

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 14, 2007 @ 11:35 AM
solefitted

same here.. actually its not slowly drizzling here, it is here, its like a plague
December 14, 2007 @ 11:43 AM
tommyroks

on a side note...that place is a rip-off

ill pay closer attention next time and see if i spot them

dean & dulca is expensive but its also located on Prince & Broadway.

Back to these retro dudes, Its fine following trend but its the whole OD part of it, you dont got to be neon color from head to toe and had ten dookie chain around your neck.
Ryan: you dont have to pay closer attention, they roll in packs like pigeons at union square.
December 14, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
Shanklin

girls did that last year, and some people kind of do it, but they really on that Dipset/ Jim Jones look

Nah we had a select few who did it, but now it hit hard, AND I LOVE IT! Skinny jeans+open toe heels=me having an erection all day! Dudes now stopped with that Jim Jones look and are on there own it seems like. But in the beginning of the year i couldnt go down a hall without hearing some chains rattling.

December 14, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
New2Game

check out these hyperbeastesests
December 14, 2007 @ 07:19 PM
New2Game

check out these hyperbeastesests

yep there defenitally hyperbeastesests
December 14, 2007 @ 07:37 PM
Hardbodycore

the one on the right got the "cool kid " lines in his hair..i love it
December 14, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
JLASA

guy in the middle looks like hes about to take a shit
December 15, 2007 @ 10:39 AM
JKISSI

rofl ^ bitties
December 15, 2007 @ 03:21 PM
bossdonkiddavel

that lupe song is fucking ill
i wear most of that shit now, or have been for a while

and its gonna be funny though, watching all these kidds go from vibrant ass colors to like black and white based t-shirs and jackets and shit and looser jeans

anyone wanna throw down like 5 bills so i can get this dr romaneli?

anyone?

anyone?

thanks

peace.
December 15, 2007 @ 03:21 PM
bossdonkiddavel

that lupe song is fucking ill
i wear most of that shit now, or have been for a while

and its gonna be funny though, watching all these kidds go from vibrant ass colors to like black and white based t-shirs and jackets and shit and looser jeans

anyone wanna throw down like 5 bills so i can get this dr romaneli?

anyone?

anyone?

thanks

peace.

Please login first to reply.