Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Sep 24, 2014 @ 11:39
Sep 24, 2014 @ 19:55
You ever walk into a bar, a club, classroom, hell even a convince store, and have that feeling like you could have any body in the room?  Wavy Boy Clothing ... it's kind of like that feeling but in clothing form. Check out www.wavyboy.com your just one click away from making a fashion statement. #WAVYBOYCLOTHING 

*CHECK IT OUT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT REPLY & SAY WHY! 
bruh this shit is just terrible .thought it was a joke till i clicked the link. are those the best looking bitches you could get to model these clothes? lmao that alone says a lot.
Sep 24, 2014 @ 22:29
You ever walk into a bar, a club, classroom, hell even a convince store, and have that feeling like you could have any body in the room?  Wavy Boy Clothing ... it's kind of like that feeling but in clothing form. Check out www.wavyboy.com your just one click away from making a fashion statement. #WAVYBOYCLOTHING 

this brand has to be a joke right you dont actually sell all that bullshit 

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

Sep 24, 2014 @ 22:54

shit is like swapmeet givenchy
Sep 24, 2014 @ 23:09
S/S 2015 photo tee
Sep 25, 2014 @ 18:31
^ can't imagine the slurs they're using to describe the back of that hoodie

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Sep 26, 2014 @ 00:43
"We don't die We Multiply"

I like Polo and stuff.

Sep 26, 2014 @ 21:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
"We don't die We Multiply"

Sep 27, 2014 @ 17:50

Internet dressed this guy

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Sep 27, 2014 @ 18:12
I hate when people say "he wore that because of the internet" or "no style at ALL the internet dressed him"

nigga everyone is influenced to do everything from the time they are born. you're influenced to speak the language your parents speak, the religion they were raised by, their values and morals

why does the source of influence matter when it comes to clothes? such shallow fuckboys blushing blushing blushing
Sep 27, 2014 @ 19:47
Such feelings
Sep 27, 2014 @ 20:51
I hate when people say "he wore that because of the internet" or "no style at ALL the internet dressed him"

nigga everyone is influenced to do everything from the time they are born. you're influenced to speak the language your parents speak, the religion they were raised by, their values and morals

why does the source of influence matter when it comes to clothes? such shallow fuckboys
thats you in the photo aint it?

Team #1059

Sep 27, 2014 @ 21:29

why does the source of influence matter when it comes to clothes? such shallow fuckboys
well in all fairness, "dressed by the internet" is the same thing as being dressed by hype... so yeahhhhh
Sep 27, 2014 @ 22:37

"Why does everything at Supreme sell out fast".

Sep 28, 2014 @ 00:26

ig quinnandres

Sep 28, 2014 @ 00:33
New WDYWT game. Guess if the poster is a virgin or not!

free max b 2013

Sep 28, 2014 @ 08:00
Sep 28, 2014 @ 11:44
Sep 28, 2014 @ 17:42

there's a difference between being influenced and being 'dressed by the internet'. If it influences you, you work it in to your own style, the same sorta style you've had for years, like the way you wear your trousers and hoodies. I think in this case, by saying he is dressed by the internet, it means he looks ridiculous and uncomfortable in what he's wearing, clearly he saw the outfit online and bought every piece rather than thinking what will and won't look good.

礻一

Sep 28, 2014 @ 18:31

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Sep 28, 2014 @ 20:13

Is that sweatsuit really from Been Trill?! It is amazing how this brand went "Diamond Supply/Rock Smith/LRG/Obey/Zumiez/Pacsun" status so fast.

"That's right Domon..."

Sep 28, 2014 @ 21:38
Sep 28, 2014 @ 21:38

Is that sweatsuit really from Been Trill?! It is amazing how this brand went "Diamond Supply/Rock Smith/LRG/Obey/Zumiez/Pacsun" status so fast.
i just find it weird that virgil can do this shit "on his own" bt kanye refuses to even try with major backing from a company 
Sep 28, 2014 @ 21:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
UGK FOR LIFE

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 29, 2014 @ 00:28
Sep 29, 2014 @ 00:29
damn i bet he doesnt even know who drives the car of those sponsors.
Sep 29, 2014 @ 01:12

i just find it weird that virgil can do this shit "on his own" bt kanye refuses to even try with major backing from a company 
TBH if doing it on your own results in that monstrosity, can you really blame Kanye for not wanting to try it the same way Virgil did?

All jokes aside, I don't think it's so much that Ye can't have someone back him to put out a clothing line, but rather he's incapable of getting that "High End Luxury Brand" backing. Otherwise if he were to put out a line now, it would most likely be just another rapper making clothes on that "Rocawear/Trukfit/Phat Farm/Sean John buy it now at Macys" level as opposed to that Raf Simmons/Ricardo Tisci level that he's trying to aim for. Remember the brand Pastelle? The closest he ever got was when he made the LV Dons.

"That's right Domon..."

Sep 29, 2014 @ 02:43

Lol @ this kid slinging his backpack over his shoulder to show off his Pyrex 

instagram @dwu5tc

Sep 29, 2014 @ 03:03
But he putting out an entire line with adidas
Nigha said he made 20 shoes...
And several clothes
Shit finna end up in the mall
Sep 29, 2014 @ 03:09
But he putting out an entire line with adidas

Nigha said he made 20 shoes...

And several clothes

Shit finna end up in the mall
Are any of those on that Ralph level though?

Cause if so then I take back my point from earlier...

"That's right Domon..."

Please login first to reply.