Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 7, 2014 @ 12:34 PM
-che

This thread is basically here to quickly judge and roast people, the mentality is generally ; if it's expensive or hype, he's a fuckboi poser faggot with no life and too much money / no real "passion for fashion", therefore this hypebeasting lil dick sucking poser bitch has it coming. 

There's definitely an attitude towards people wearing bape, supreme, yeezys or any of the higher fashun brands. Sometimes deserved, you can look at them and tell they a dick - but I constantly see examples of people on here who haven't done anything to justify the post other than be photographed wearing their clothes. It gets me when I see normal dudes getting hazed because they are wearing fresh gear.

$100 says take any normal picture from a night out, swap whatever you are wearing with a bape shark camo hoodie and you would end up on here.
August 7, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
fakeasslondon

y'all done crying? 
August 7, 2014 @ 03:49 PM
PAPOUCHE

The difference between a hypebeast and any other person wearing supposedly hyped clothing is that the latter isn't being an overly-pretentious elitist fag just cause his shirt and shoes are in the hundred dollar price range. It's all about demeanor, their is a sense of genuineness in someone who "just happens to be wearing a Bape hoodie" and isn't making a big deal about it. Whereas a hypebeast comes off as awkward, insecure, impressionable and often times uncomfortable. Just like with that one guy who kept posting pics of professional runway models, if you can't tell the difference then you shouldn't be posting on this thread.

In short, you can Supreme and not be a faggot, like this guy...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 7, 2014 @ 04:01 PM
TIMDOT

This thread is basically here to quickly judge and roast people, the mentality is generally ; if it's expensive or hype, he's a fuckboi poser faggot with no life and too much money / no real "passion for fashion", therefore this hypebeasting lil dick sucking poser bitch has it coming. 

There's definitely an attitude towards people wearing bape, supreme, yeezys or any of the higher fashun brands. Sometimes deserved, you can look at them and tell they a dick - but I constantly see examples of people on here who haven't done anything to justify the post other than be photographed wearing their clothes. It gets me when I see normal dudes getting hazed because they are wearing fresh gear.

$100 says take any normal picture from a night out, swap whatever you are wearing with a bape shark camo hoodie and you would end up on here.
At least 90% of the posts on this thread are as the title suggest HYPEBEASTS in their prime. The other 10(ish)% that aren't are down-voted accordingly.
I should also point out that their picture isn't just being taken. They are posing.
I wouldn't be found in this thread because:
-I am not a hypebeast.
-I don't willingly pose for photos which I then proliferate through the internet.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

August 7, 2014 @ 08:10 PM
FOR YOU

i have to agree on that one but this thread does showcase -namely hypebeasts. It's not easy to tell apart the hypebeasts from the people who just happen to like a piece from whatever brand. i for one, although i don't like supreme i do admit they have some things that i would buy if i could afford it. If someone wears a box logo, they are branded hb. But what this thread does is post the worst of the worst. you can tell we're gonna roast a kid if they look uncomfortable, if their fit looks unnatural etc. it's not worth posting just a picture of a guy in a plain box logo, as it doesn't suggest anything. Once you look towards the weirder more tacky clothing from whatever brand that is considered hype then you know. it's people who visibly take it too far.
August 7, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
PAPOUCHE

And with this he has officially stepped into Brandon Sales territory...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 7, 2014 @ 10:01 PM
galactic don soze X7

you know nothing. log off.
i dare you to defend this fit
Airmags are worn correctly, proportions are good, and the coat is dope.It could be cold outside you don't know that. The fit is dope, but hey everyone's style is different. What's your criteria for a good fit? 
the only 'correct' way to wear air mags is still this
August 8, 2014 @ 10:59 AM
Iarumas

And with this he has officially stepped into Brandon Sales territory...
top half is actually ok, but afa's bottom halves are always awkward. Pull those socks down cornball
August 9, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
Ghidrah

What's hype about that^

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

August 9, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
jaemznugyen

top half is actually ok,
August 9, 2014 @ 07:11 PM
fakeasslondon

bet my life savings he don't listen to iron maiden 
August 10, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
UghItsDave

Too much bitching and moaning going on in here lately...fuckin sensitive ass herbs.
August 11, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
steady

you know nothing. log off.
i dare you to defend this fit
Airmags are worn correctly, proportions are good, and the coat is dope.It could be cold outside you don't know that. The fit is dope, but hey everyone's style is different. What's your criteria for a good fit? 
lol @ you seriously trying to defend his fit, his fit is the epitome of someone trying to flex solely because they have money. Nigga even said he spent 20k on it, you're delusional.
August 12, 2014 @ 03:42 PM
Helgen

Oh, how I've missed this thread <3
August 13, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Rekuso

can't wait until some dickrider says, "well, it depends on how your rock them"

ig quinnrekuso

August 13, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
mackness

The best part is he bought them just for the fuck of it knowing that people are gonna copy him

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 13, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
FOR YOU

is this just roast? orrr is there something hype about this fit that im missing
August 13, 2014 @ 07:14 AM
dankversace

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

August 13, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
brittneykitty

who is this ugly nigga and why did a white guy steal his shoes

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

August 13, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
dankversace

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

August 13, 2014 @ 08:02 AM
LCULT

when youre pissing in a bush and spot someone watching

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

August 13, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Glo'bito

I deadass hate those suburban chicago kids that think that their sosa smh.

they tryna Glo' up smh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 13, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
PAPOUCHE

https://twitter.com/darienbruze/status/499395201631539200

August 13, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
steady

do you live under a dwayne johnson?
August 13, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
fakeasslondon

do you live under a dwayne johnson?
not everybody knows about tumblr famous  people 
August 13, 2014 @ 09:55 PM
fakeasslondon

August 13, 2014 @ 09:59 PM
LA_1201

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 14, 2014 @ 03:39 AM

"hoodrats" in cav empt?
this hurts me
most likely went to RSVP gallery and saw it had a 3 digit price tag and matched his sneakers
August 14, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
Sentimental

"hoodrats" in cav empt?
this hurts me
most likely went to RSVP gallery and saw it had a 3 digit price tag and matched his sneakers

my eyes

In 3 years : "yall coppin those new Adidas?"

August 14, 2014 @ 12:13 PM
isthistobe

same person?

Please login first to reply.