Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Aug 05, 2014 @ 13:46
selfie sunday was yesterday bruh

What the fuck is this? Why does he look like he about to have sex with that pringles can (and whatever the fuck he put on top of it). What is up with that weird ass poster on the wall. And why this kid look like Shane Dawson?
Aug 05, 2014 @ 14:32
Aug 05, 2014 @ 17:36
What type of females do these type of guys attract? Or do they dress like this to attract other men?

Women dont care about your labels.
http://www.complex.com/style/2014/08/girls-dont-care-guys-wearing-designer-labels?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Aug 05, 2014 @ 18:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
What type of females do these type of guys attract? Or do they dress like this to attract other men?

Women dont care about your labels.
http://www.complex.com/style/2014/08/girls-dont-care-guys-wearing-designer-labels?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
We all know that Hypebeast buy what they buy and wear what they wear for the sake of impressing other men...

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 05, 2014 @ 19:23
I deadass hate those suburban chicago kids that think that their sosa smh.

Aug 05, 2014 @ 19:27
that bottom fit is goat 
Aug 05, 2014 @ 19:33
Aug 05, 2014 @ 19:46
s/o to the rare sock tan line
Aug 05, 2014 @ 20:12

They're arguably worse than actual hypebeast.

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 06, 2014 @ 00:20
Aug 06, 2014 @ 00:30
selfie sunday was yesterday bruh

What the fuck is this? Why does he look like he about to have sex with that pringles can (and whatever the fuck he put on top of it). What is up with that weird ass poster on the wall. And why this kid look like Shane Dawson?
you trying to hard, and its obviously a homemade fleshlight

Team #1059

Aug 06, 2014 @ 05:42

Seeing this shit while living here is fucking ridiculous.
Aug 06, 2014 @ 16:35

Pretty sure these fuckbois are a midwest thing cause they are all over minneapolis too

Aug 07, 2014 @ 02:51

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Aug 07, 2014 @ 03:25
you know nothing. log off.

Go.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 03:34
i dare you to defend this fit

Aug 07, 2014 @ 03:45
Be careful Yung Jedi....Ghxst will find you.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/172804
I've said too much...blushing

I like Polo and stuff.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 04:20
Be careful Yung Jedi....Ghxst will find you.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/172804
I've said too much...
i aint skkerd but nice thread find

Aug 07, 2014 @ 05:33
Havent been on thread in awhile.  Just went through maybe 7/8 pages. So glad this shit still goin strong.
Aug 07, 2014 @ 06:53
Aug 07, 2014 @ 06:59
Airmags are worn correctly, proportions are good, and the coat is dope.It could be cold outside you don't know that. The fit is dope, but hey everyone's style is different. What's your criteria for a good fit? 

Go.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 07:06
Airmags are worn correctly, proportions are good, and the coat is dope.It could be cold outside you don't know that. The fit is dope, but hey everyone's style is different. What's your criteria for a good fit? 
airmags have no place in this fit, you know that he is just wearing it to flex, which is the definition of a hypebeast. yea the rest of the fit is nice, but this is a post a hypebeast at his prime thread, which i did.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 07:26
Bro he's been had those airags for years. Have you considered that maybe people buy things not to just stunt, but maybe because they actually like it? And I've seen pics of those airmags fucking dirty, but hey that's none of my business. But yeah, not everyone is a hypebeast bro and this is an old ass forum.

Also. Wtf is point of having nice clothes? To look fucking regular???? 

Go.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 12:34
This thread is basically here to quickly judge and roast people, the mentality is generally ; if it's expensive or hype, he's a fuckboi poser faggot with no life and too much money / no real "passion for fashion", therefore this hypebeasting lil dick sucking poser bitch has it coming. 

There's definitely an attitude towards people wearing bape, supreme, yeezys or any of the higher fashun brands. Sometimes deserved, you can look at them and tell they a dick - but I constantly see examples of people on here who haven't done anything to justify the post other than be photographed wearing their clothes. It gets me when I see normal dudes getting hazed because they are wearing fresh gear.

$100 says take any normal picture from a night out, swap whatever you are wearing with a bape shark camo hoodie and you would end up on here.
Aug 07, 2014 @ 15:32
y'all done crying? 
Aug 07, 2014 @ 15:49
The difference between a hypebeast and any other person wearing supposedly hyped clothing is that the latter isn't being an overly-pretentious elitist fag just cause his shirt and shoes are in the hundred dollar price range. It's all about demeanor, their is a sense of genuineness in someone who "just happens to be wearing a Bape hoodie" and isn't making a big deal about it. Whereas a hypebeast comes off as awkward, insecure, impressionable and often times uncomfortable. Just like with that one guy who kept posting pics of professional runway models, if you can't tell the difference then you shouldn't be posting on this thread.

In short, you can Supreme and not be a faggot, like this guy...

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 07, 2014 @ 16:01
This thread is basically here to quickly judge and roast people, the mentality is generally ; if it's expensive or hype, he's a fuckboi poser faggot with no life and too much money / no real "passion for fashion", therefore this hypebeasting lil dick sucking poser bitch has it coming. 

There's definitely an attitude towards people wearing bape, supreme, yeezys or any of the higher fashun brands. Sometimes deserved, you can look at them and tell they a dick - but I constantly see examples of people on here who haven't done anything to justify the post other than be photographed wearing their clothes. It gets me when I see normal dudes getting hazed because they are wearing fresh gear.

$100 says take any normal picture from a night out, swap whatever you are wearing with a bape shark camo hoodie and you would end up on here.
At least 90% of the posts on this thread are as the title suggest HYPEBEASTS in their prime. The other 10(ish)% that aren't are down-voted accordingly.
I should also point out that their picture isn't just being taken. They are posing.
I wouldn't be found in this thread because:
-I am not a hypebeast.
-I don't willingly pose for photos which I then proliferate through the internet.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Aug 07, 2014 @ 20:10

i have to agree on that one but this thread does showcase -namely hypebeasts. It's not easy to tell apart the hypebeasts from the people who just happen to like a piece from whatever brand. i for one, although i don't like supreme i do admit they have some things that i would buy if i could afford it. If someone wears a box logo, they are branded hb. But what this thread does is post the worst of the worst. you can tell we're gonna roast a kid if they look uncomfortable, if their fit looks unnatural etc. it's not worth posting just a picture of a guy in a plain box logo, as it doesn't suggest anything. Once you look towards the weirder more tacky clothing from whatever brand that is considered hype then you know. it's people who visibly take it too far.
Aug 07, 2014 @ 21:47

And with this he has officially stepped into Brandon Sales territory...

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 07, 2014 @ 22:01
the only 'correct' way to wear air mags is still this
Please login first to reply.