Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 26, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Who cares about this guy.. dudes who follow trends last like a year max. Let the dude get his short internet fame, shouldnt rly concern anyone here
February 26, 2014 @ 01:29 AM
Mah Nigga

and UnlimitedSusNiqqa u kinda sus bro i think ur him
February 26, 2014 @ 02:20 AM
mrloc

oh lawd 
February 26, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
totalespionage

oh lawd 
confused
February 26, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
Sentimental

oh lawd 
ohh he's a hypebeast because he's got acne like a 13 year old.okay.

Fuck Off.

February 26, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
Sentimental

im sure she has at least two kids at home that she's been neglecting

Fuck Off.

February 26, 2014 @ 03:16 AM
kbos

He deleted this pic off his instagram #NeverForget
He's deleted a shitload of instagram pictures. Like the one where he's wearing Pyrex.
Speaks volumes about his self image and how he dresses - he only feels stylish cause someone bankrolls his wardrobe to the point where he can cop a new image every week. Nothing more than a trend follower with no real sense of personal style or direction.

Dude probably deletes or untags himself in all his pictures on facebook from 4 months ago and comments some shit like "lol i used to dress so wack!!!!1" thinking he is saving grace.
Exactly!

I don't mean to sound like a butthurt hater or whatever, but it just bothers me how this guy is actually gaining notoriety as a "fashion influencer"  and becoming relatively famous for essentially teaching where to buy clothes to white boys/herbs who don't know how to google search "What shirt did Kanye wear?".

The guy admits in this video that he didn't get into "streetwear" and "fashion" until his FRESHMEN year of COLLEGE, clearly this is someone who didn't grow up into the culture, not that their isn't anything initially wrong with that, but you used to be able to tell that by the way he puts his outfits together...

It wasn't until he started buying preme, jordans and got the APC Kanyes that his style began to "change and evolve" according to him.

He contradicts himself constantly and gives the most transparent excuses to whoever calls him out for it. Now usually you could argue that it's his money, he buys it because he can and it shouldn't concern you what he wears, because at the end of the day it is what HE is wearing and not you so it shouldn't affect you in any way, which is a point he stresses heavily. And to some extent he's right, but at the same time, you are a YOUTUBE HAULER! People have to care, that is the whole point of what you do. Your entire means of gaining a "fanbase" (if you can even call it that), notoriety in fashion and income is completely dependent on people's opinions on what you buy, wear and decided to show off on your videos/instagram. So of course people are gonna say something when you pledge never to buy preme and jays in one vid just to do it in another vid shortly after. It's not hating, it's taking the time to stat facts and give genuine criticism, which again is the the whole basis of your channel. Yes, people's style change over time, people follow trends and mature. That's natural, but at the same time there is a difference between doing that and then going from this:

To this in less than a year:

You don't get to use that excuse, especially when you were already an adult when you started getting into clothes and for that reason you are, in every sense of the term "A Hypebeast At Their Prime". You are a trend hopper and you delete pictures that prove it...

You claim that you hate the "putting numbers on the back of t-shirts jersey style trend" and parody brands that are just imitations of other noteworthy clothing lines, but at the same time:

Clearly you only think that because you heard Kanye mention it in a video.

It wasn't until you started hanging out with this guy (http://instagram.com/alexveltri ), that you got put on to high end luxury brands, now you think you're too good for anything under the hundred dollar price range. That's why you give all your free PLNDR haul stuff to your older brother.

And I keep referring to you in the second and first person because I know you lurk this thread. I don't know, maybe there is more to this than we know; maybe there is a lot of hard work that goes into buying clothes/getting free clothes from brands and recording what you bought in your mom's house that we can't tell from the outside looking in, like some behind the scenes aspects to being a hypebeast on Youtube. In the end though, I do respect what he's doing to some extent. I always think it's cool when someone is able to make a living doing what they love, it makes your work feel less labor some and more like a hobby, which is awesome. So cudos to you. But when it comes to buying into whatever trend that gets posted on upscalehype.com and being labled as an "influencer", all the while being told by people that you're an "inspiration", there is something wrong with that.

inb4 I get called out for taking the time to write all of this #NeverForget

NEVER FORGET.
Fam nothing personal but this is just way too much concern and time and effort you took into thinking about this kid.
February 26, 2014 @ 03:47 AM

oh lawd 
ohh he's a hypebeast because he's got acne like a 13 year old.okay.

i think hes calling him out because hes wearing what apears to be a VLONE hoodie and a bape coach
because he was inspired by ian connor to buy bape
February 26, 2014 @ 04:00 AM
PAPOUCHE

He's deleted a shitload of instagram pictures. Like the one where he's wearing Pyrex.
Speaks volumes about his self image and how he dresses - he only feels stylish cause someone bankrolls his wardrobe to the point where he can cop a new image every week. Nothing more than a trend follower with no real sense of personal style or direction.

Dude probably deletes or untags himself in all his pictures on facebook from 4 months ago and comments some shit like "lol i used to dress so wack!!!!1" thinking he is saving grace.
Exactly!

I don't mean to sound like a butthurt hater or whatever, but it just bothers me how this guy is actually gaining notoriety as a "fashion influencer"  and becoming relatively famous for essentially teaching where to buy clothes to white boys/herbs who don't know how to google search "What shirt did Kanye wear?".

The guy admits in this video that he didn't get into "streetwear" and "fashion" until his FRESHMEN year of COLLEGE, clearly this is someone who didn't grow up into the culture, not that their isn't anything initially wrong with that, but you used to be able to tell that by the way he puts his outfits together...

It wasn't until he started buying preme, jordans and got the APC Kanyes that his style began to "change and evolve" according to him.

He contradicts himself constantly and gives the most transparent excuses to whoever calls him out for it. Now usually you could argue that it's his money, he buys it because he can and it shouldn't concern you what he wears, because at the end of the day it is what HE is wearing and not you so it shouldn't affect you in any way, which is a point he stresses heavily. And to some extent he's right, but at the same time, you are a YOUTUBE HAULER! People have to care, that is the whole point of what you do. Your entire means of gaining a "fanbase" (if you can even call it that), notoriety in fashion and income is completely dependent on people's opinions on what you buy, wear and decided to show off on your videos/instagram. So of course people are gonna say something when you pledge never to buy preme and jays in one vid just to do it in another vid shortly after. It's not hating, it's taking the time to stat facts and give genuine criticism, which again is the the whole basis of your channel. Yes, people's style change over time, people follow trends and mature. That's natural, but at the same time there is a difference between doing that and then going from this:

To this in less than a year:

You don't get to use that excuse, especially when you were already an adult when you started getting into clothes and for that reason you are, in every sense of the term "A Hypebeast At Their Prime". You are a trend hopper and you delete pictures that prove it...

You claim that you hate the "putting numbers on the back of t-shirts jersey style trend" and parody brands that are just imitations of other noteworthy clothing lines, but at the same time:

Clearly you only think that because you heard Kanye mention it in a video.

It wasn't until you started hanging out with this guy (http://instagram.com/alexveltri ), that you got put on to high end luxury brands, now you think you're too good for anything under the hundred dollar price range. That's why you give all your free PLNDR haul stuff to your older brother.

And I keep referring to you in the second and first person because I know you lurk this thread. I don't know, maybe there is more to this than we know; maybe there is a lot of hard work that goes into buying clothes/getting free clothes from brands and recording what you bought in your mom's house that we can't tell from the outside looking in, like some behind the scenes aspects to being a hypebeast on Youtube. In the end though, I do respect what he's doing to some extent. I always think it's cool when someone is able to make a living doing what they love, it makes your work feel less labor some and more like a hobby, which is awesome. So cudos to you. But when it comes to buying into whatever trend that gets posted on upscalehype.com and being labled as an "influencer", all the while being told by people that you're an "inspiration", there is something wrong with that.

inb4 I get called out for taking the time to write all of this #NeverForget

NEVER FORGET.
Fam nothing personal but this is just way too much concern and time and effort you took into thinking about this kid.
True.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

February 26, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
JAWS

http://emotional-alchemist.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
HandsOfZeus

I'd hit
February 26, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
reggan

Naa b, that girl looks like a tranny.

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2014 @ 07:19 PM
elgordo

Yooo my nigga tortuga alive

February 26, 2014 @ 09:34 PM
chimpskibot

That girl posted is raven sorvino her music is aight playa del ray had some nice Cali jawnts.
February 26, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
PinoyAko

Naa b, that girl looks like a tranny.
I'd still hit

February 26, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
*ER!C

bitch is trying way too hard, o.d turn off.

she looks like a horrible fuck too, but what do i know..
February 27, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
-Y-

February 27, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
Based Boy

a young bsales

-Caterpillar
February 27, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
Smalls

I'm sleep tho.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

February 27, 2014 @ 11:28 AM
-che

bitch is trying way too hard, o.d turn off.

she looks like a horrible fuck too, but what do i know..
Girls that are this level of streetwear are generally compensating for a lack of personality. Pretty predictable people, more concerned with trying to be the OG rather than actually being OG. That's my problem with a lot of girls in streetwear, they are usually pretty vacuous. 
February 27, 2014 @ 11:55 AM
veryrareandbased

or you can always wife her up, steal her shit and resell

#profit

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 27, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
round.

One glove...

One fucking glove.
February 27, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
DaPark

this is what I imagined to be Mackness' UK cousin looks like (no hate my du)

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

February 27, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Hellah Fresh

February 27, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
nightwalker

a young bsales

-Caterpillar
dead at spock hand sign
February 27, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
mackness

this is what I imagined to be Mackness' UK cousin looks like (no hate my du)
Usually it's

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 28, 2014 @ 12:10 AM
JohnvHarrison

a young bsales

-Caterpillar
dead at spock hand sign
dead at not knowing he's using it as the Star Trak sign

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

February 28, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

mackness is a fucking twat
February 28, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
nightwalker

a young bsales

-Caterpillar
dead at spock hand sign
dead at not knowing he's using it as the Star Trak sign
ya i didn't know it was from star trak, i thought it was from star trek
February 28, 2014 @ 12:50 AM