Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Jan 11, 2014 @ 22:03
shit im jealous of supreme. they're collecting so much welfare check money!
Jan 12, 2014 @ 02:12
Wearing a bogo or bape hoodie doesn't automatically mean hypebeast... is anyone even allowed to wear a box logo hoodie these days without being posted here?
Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:05

So this is 2014 steeze huh...blinkyeyes

I like Polo and stuff.

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:06
you'll all learn one day that being cool goes out the window in your 20s and nobody gives a fuck about that shit and that ig/fb/hb likes won't win you a car.
Honestly if you spend more than half of your income on clothes and shoes, you're a fucking faggot. Some of the kids on this site save up their lunch money to buy supreme and apcs

Fucking fruitcakes, the kids on HB are just as bad as the people getting posted in this thread. The difference is the kids posted in this thread are mostly trust fund kids or kids with rich parents whereas the people hating probably work at some shitty fast food place

In the real world, most people don't give a shit about your clothes or shoes. The only people that care are awkward faggots who browse fashion forums, hipsters, pseudo edgy kids with tumblrs and awkward people people with heads so far stuck up their ass they're out of touch with reality 

www.extremeladyboys.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

So this is 2014 steeze huh...
asap brought forces back tho
Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:21
you'll all learn one day that being cool goes out the window in your 20s and nobody gives a fuck about that shit and that ig/fb/hb likes won't win you a car.
Honestly if you spend more than half of your income on clothes and shoes, you're a fucking faggot. Some of the kids on this site save up their lunch money to buy supreme and apcs

Fucking fruitcakes, the kids on HB are just as bad as the people getting posted in this thread. The difference is the kids posted in this thread are mostly trust fund kids or kids with rich parents whereas the people hating probably work at some shitty fast food place

In the real world, most people don't give a shit about your clothes or shoes. The only people that care are awkward faggots who browse fashion forums, hipsters, pseudo edgy kids with tumblrs and awkward people people with heads so far stuck up their ass they're out of touch with reality 
Stop it 5. We get it, you are a broke nigga in real life so you have to front in the internet like you're some kind of a cool dude. Yous a beta. You're so a beta that you have to make your username daalphamale. If you're an alpha, you don't need to point that shit out. Just log off, then try to better your self.

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:29
Wow great logic you fucking moron. When do I ever non jokingly brag about how great my life is? Never. Claiming to be a dominant person doesn't make you dominant? What type of retarded logic is that. I bet you browse the misc you fucking idiot. Nigga you're one to talk about being broke with a username Pilllsbury Doughboy, probably don't even make over 6 figures. Stop it, corny ass nigga. 

www.extremeladyboys.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:29
this is just a regular ass nigga...
GOLF WANG BEANIE.
It's that kid who was twitter famous for an hour. He posted it on HB for his first post. I actually laughed at the pic tho. I guess you'd have to be there.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:43

So this is 2014 steeze huh...
Scust 
Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:58

^ Before.

^ After.

Okay I'm done.

"That's right Domon..."

Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:12
Wow great logic you fucking moron. When do I ever non jokingly brag about how great my life is? Never. Claiming to be a dominant person doesn't make you dominant? What type of retarded logic is that. I bet you browse the misc you fucking idiot. Nigga you're one to talk about being broke with a username Pilllsbury Doughboy, probably don't even make over 6 figures. Stop it, corny ass nigga. 
Fuck you gonna say if you spend more than half of your income on clothes and shoes, you're a fucking faggot then? Great logic dummy. Yes, claiming to be a dominant person doesn't make you dominant. It makes you a fucking beta. It makes you a faux alpha. That's you nigga. Fuck is misc? You browse whatever that is, don't you?
I don't make over 6 figures. I don't need to make over 6 figures. I'm broke, but I got a decent life and I ain't fronting in a fucking discussion board.

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:13
^ Before.

^ After.

Okay I'm done.
So its wrong to change your style? Do you still dress the way you did in middle school? Hell, even one year ago? This dude is probably making more money than you by making vids about fashion while you sit here and hate on him. lol some of yall will hate on anyone just because they are successful. 
Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:18
So its wrong to change your style? Do you still dress the way you did in middle school? Hell, even one year ago? This dude is probably making more money than you by making vids about fashion while you sit here and hate on him. lol some of yall will hate on anyone just because they are successful. 

breh this is HB. 
everybody always hate on everybody. 
Fucc you think the H stands for? 
95% of the posts are ether. 

demdownvotestho

Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:27

breh this is HB. 
everybody always hate on everybody. 
Fucc you think the H stands for? 
95% of the posts are ether. 
i thought HB stands for heartbreak?

Go.

Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:46
^ Before.

^ After.

Okay I'm done.
You're the same dude that defended him on the hate thread lol.

"That's right Domon..."

Jan 12, 2014 @ 07:51
^ Before.

^ After.

Okay I'm done.
And? I dont feel like this dude has done anything wrong or anything to deserve the hate he gets on here.
Jan 12, 2014 @ 08:10
He is a hypebeast you retard thats why he's on this thread
/thread
Jan 12, 2014 @ 08:24
And? I dont feel like this dude has done anything wrong or anything to deserve the hate he gets on here.
Your boys a dork. Get over it.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jan 12, 2014 @ 15:53
mac miller related name mac miller avatar no wonder hes defending him lol

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Jan 12, 2014 @ 16:56
What if that is him in the video

ig supremecellar

Jan 12, 2014 @ 17:22

Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:06
Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:22
^ After.

Okay I'm done.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:45

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Jan 13, 2014 @ 04:53
Jan 13, 2014 @ 05:48

Jan 13, 2014 @ 06:01
this fucboi's logic.... he'd rather get 2 shirts for $100 than 10 shirts for $100... talking quality for fucking t shirts?

Go.

Jan 13, 2014 @ 13:30
He actually removed that video of him showing off that fit on his Youtube page. He also took down the one where he wears a "Ofwgkta" box logo crewneck lol.

"That's right Domon..."

Jan 13, 2014 @ 22:36

礻一

Jan 14, 2014 @ 02:37
http://instagram.com/mrweiweichen
Can't stop laughing. He goes to my school, and you have no idea what it is like to see him in the halls.
Please login first to reply.