September 01, 2013 @ 04:43:04
September 01, 2013 @ 09:27:21
what's wrong with this? this could be any of you fuckboys in this forum lol
September 01, 2013 @ 16:57:52

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User

FIT BATTLE VOL:SENIOR CITIZEN SHOWDOWN
What about Mayimbe?
these niggas be carrying more heat than most of the unemployed niggas here.. smh hb, quit beefin on old man swag.
September 01, 2013 @ 18:00:15

demdownvotestho

September 02, 2013 @ 03:18:26

his caption was literally "new pickup, thanks mom!"
damn wish my mom woulda copped $1000 shoes for me back in the day...

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

September 02, 2013 @ 03:40:01
Speaking of Bape, welcome to OSU
that is not bape, that is there new cheap line,
its sort of like bbc's icecream line now
btw there is no hype here at all
how much cheaper? not interested in buying it but i've never seen prices for anything they sell, afaiknew it was an asia only thing..
alot of comments so sorry if i double post, the aape (for now) is only available in japan, and in there currency its at undefeated prices actually, you can cop it on japanese websites, you will need a proxy service, im too lazy to type what that is so look up spebid.com, he cops shit for you from japan since most sites in ja donr ship to the u.s

the senior citizen shit, dont hate on them, old dudes rocking heat is pretty cool to see, actually pretty hilarious, the post above me, are the yeezys fake?
 the bottom looks thicker than its supposed to be ,either way, yeah dude i wish my parents would have bought me expensive shit when i was young, all they got me was sean john and roca wear clothes from macys when it went on clearance lolz
September 02, 2013 @ 06:46:53

raf owen rick simons usually what im dressed innnnnn
Why do KTT members have such punchable faces?
September 02, 2013 @ 08:40:46
September 02, 2013 @ 08:41:24
September 02, 2013 @ 08:46:06
September 02, 2013 @ 15:44:20
Who is this? He's in the LA bowl. 

VitaminA12 on /r/supremeclothing

September 02, 2013 @ 17:15:14

Fucks wrong with parents spoiling their kids like that homie will only fit into those shoes for a few months before he grows outta them. I had fucking filas at that age son.
September 02, 2013 @ 17:22:36

Fucks wrong with parents spoiling their kids like that homie will only fit into those shoes for a few months before he grows outta them. I had fucking filas at that age son.
every parent should buy their kid cheap filas regardless of their economic standing...

get yo head out of your ass. those are prolly fake anyways 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

September 02, 2013 @ 17:23:58

being a yeezyholic how does not have a pair this is this shit i see in my nightmares smh 
September 02, 2013 @ 17:25:37

every parent should buy their kid cheap filas regardless of their economic standing...

get yo head out of your ass. those are prolly fake anyways 
nigha dont know whats real or fake smh know you broke 
September 02, 2013 @ 17:34:52

being a yeezyholic how does not have a pair this is this shit i see in my nightmares smh 
A self-proclaimed yeezyholic..
September 02, 2013 @ 19:18:43

A self-proclaimed yeezyholic..

what i cant call myself that, i fucking love yeezys
September 02, 2013 @ 19:55:16
bape fell off big time.
nigga it's not like you ever bought a bape piece. lmao.
lol didn't see til now, fyi i did, but even if i didn't just seeing the drops, they're kind of outta ideas. Human Made is the hope. 
September 03, 2013 @ 06:35:14
I see nothing hypebeast here, sure taking a selfie is sus but then again this is a forum where dudes flex their outfits in mirror pics and poses everyday...

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

September 03, 2013 @ 06:37:18
I see nothing hypebeast here, sure taking a selfie is sus but then again this is a forum where dudes flex their outfits in mirror pics and poses everyday...
do you not see he is in a supreme store
September 03, 2013 @ 09:53:32
it's the 'started from the bottom now we here' facial expression, and the fact he only took the picture to show he finally made it to the sacred supreme store
September 03, 2013 @ 13:09:44
it's the 'started from the bottom now we here' facial expression, and the fact he only took the picture to show he finally made it to the sacred supreme store
...in a really shitty hat that never sold out except when they had their sale.
September 03, 2013 @ 13:10:49
bigger box logo, more tumblr reblogs?

has anyone seen my wife

September 03, 2013 @ 18:50:29

fag

September 03, 2013 @ 19:01:00

Caption to this image was

"My homie and I at a party two days. A lot of yall don't know how to dress, or how to piece expensive clothing together with more affordable sneakers... Well heres a lesson in that. Layering and having a good tapered fit is one of the keys in dressing well. Another is color coordination, but not so much that you look like a cartoon character. Third is last, but not least, confidence. By the way I'm on the left in my bulletproof jordan V "reflectives"... Just dropping some knowledge yall. Peace"
September 03, 2013 @ 19:38:51
literally every comment you make translates to " i check out guys on a regular basis"
Please login first to reply.
x