Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 28, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
stillhatelondon

reps are everywhere B
April 28, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
stillhatelondon

April 29, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
freejaipaul22

Layer that shirt with http://theratedcompany.bigcartel.com/product/mary-pullover-hoody haha
April 29, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
DaPark

crackpipe back

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 29, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
kbos

^
lol at people wearing these shirts with all these logos on them fashion heads don't even know about. You think anyone in highend fashion cares about Nascar and CAT equipment? Shit is so corny out the gate.
April 30, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
Mr FantastiK

brvndon.tumblr.com

April 30, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
stillhatelondon

^
lol at people wearing these shirts with all these logos on them fashion heads don't even know about. You think anyone in highend fashion cares about Nascar and CAT equipment? Shit is so corny out the gate.
April 30, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
kbos

^
^
April 30, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
oneallah

funny thing is that little fag in the supreme store pic is only like 14, at that age i wasnt wearing expensive skirts lol
and the all white dude, i dont see anything hype there, i mean he has roshe's on
April 30, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
valleyla

is this that rich dude that was on wdywt for a while??
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

+ if dude is so rich why the fuck can't he afford to iron his wrinkly ass shirt
You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
Either way you dress like shit so doesn't really matter tbh
April 30, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
Knxwledge

\

the caption was "How can i paint this picture when the color blind is hanging with ya?"

tf
April 30, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Captain Al

Asians (non pinoys) can partake in that type of culture though...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 30, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This fit is all over the place. Elements of loads of different fits just thrown together, smh...
April 30, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
offensive-commenter

quit being dramatic. he has weird pants.
April 30, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
Ekinsbs

this topic saddens me lol

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

April 30, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
adoboFosho

posting myself in this thread 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 30, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
vanillashake

maybe not hypebeast and jus faggot

basically same thing tho
I can't see how some people can go out like this, holy shit this dude looks like he takes in peens for a living.
April 30, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Hellah Fresh

crackpipe back
that Stache doe
April 30, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Tony Montana

crackpipe back
that Stache doe
New trend. Probably started by ASAP Moustache, Young Facial Hair or Lil Pubes.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

May 2, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
Sentimental

This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
Raptors????? fuck outtaaaa here...........

I ghost write for Chief Keef

May 2, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
stillhatelondon

May 2, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
jbanger

^ lol, looks like they're holding hands
May 2, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
cammar0ta

You fucking retarded b ? 
Clearly the one on the right has both his hands in front .
May 2, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
gil

Raptors????? fuck outtaaaa here...........
fit is ugly wether he gets his money from his parents or not...

fag

May 2, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

\

the caption was "How can i paint this picture when the color blind is hanging with ya?"

tf
so cute
May 3, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
jbanger

You fucking retarded b ? 
Clearly the one on the right has both his hands in front .
i know that ffs, that's why it says "lol, looks like" not "they are" smh 
May 3, 2013 @ 12:26 AM

Inactive

So shut the fuck up
May 3, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
aaron-the-illest

God damn you guys bitch so much about every fit on here some of you guys are the complete oppsite of what a hype beast is I cant lie there are a few bonk fits (1 or 2) but most of the fits I've seen so far are dope you gotta have a sense of FASHION to be a hype beast....
May 3, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

God damn you guys bitch so much about every fit on here some of you guys are the complete oppsite of what a hype beast is I cant lie there are a few bonk fits (1 or 2) but most of the fits I've seen so far are dope you gotta have a sense of FASHION to be a hype beast....
'aaron-the-illest' log off b

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 3, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
aaron-the-illest

'aaron-the-illest' log off b
No good

Please login first to reply.