Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 23, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
Ghidrah

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

April 23, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
crackpipeuser

is this that rich dude that was on wdywt for a while??
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

+ if dude is so rich why the fuck can't he afford to iron his wrinkly ass shirt
April 23, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
kbos

Rich kids stunt with old money don't impress me, but I aint mad at them either, lets not front like we wouldn't all ball out if the funds were handed too us. The world is an unfair place, but jealousy is useless. People do best when they stop being mad and start being motivated.
April 23, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
RyandaGod

This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one cool
April 23, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
vinman46

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one
get that cock out your mouth 
April 23, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
crackpipeuser

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
April 23, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
RyandaGod

you all sound jealous and upset. Female characteristics
April 23, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
crackpipeuser

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
April 23, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
RyandaGod

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 
April 23, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
crackpipeuser

just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 

Don't you mean he couldn't care less?

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
April 23, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
O$VMA

I can just imagine him saying "Bling Bling my nigga" 

Good Vibes .

April 23, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
RyandaGod

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 
April 23, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
crackpipeuser

crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 

haha you a fuck boy for real. your parents money doesn't earn YOU respect is what I am saying. You think it does..
April 23, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
debauchery

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
April 23, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
kbos

Thats a matter of perspective Ryan. For example, I respect a monk more than a shitty rich person. I for one, respect character, not money. I love earning money and doing it on my own, it motivates me, but I don't see it as the key to life. I agreed with you up until you defined respect as having money. Such a narrow view that can be diss-proven so easily.  
April 23, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
crackpipeuser

Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
lol why the fuck would I respect you? you are nothing to me, just as I am nothing to you. You are just another dude 1000s of miles away from me. I don't give a fuck if you have money.
April 23, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
Rodney D Ellis

I am ded

what are these pants called

fuck the internet

April 23, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
vinman46

I am ded

more than you can afford pal 
April 23, 2013 @ 07:54 PM

Inactive

niggas thinking they grown men, acting like children

i see you cool
April 23, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
AD MCMXCVII

April 23, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
AD MCMXCVII

nigga is trying to be me
April 23, 2013 @ 09:14 PM

Inactive

nigga is trying to be me
dead
April 23, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
oneallah

nigga is trying to be me
ddue is skinny as fuck
April 23, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol
you scared of the sun? 
Juicy J is wearing sunglasses i nthe picture too... that's what I was portraying.
April 23, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol
This is the second or third time you've posted your self in this thread. 

Can I ask you a serious question on why u would be taping a sticker on a cup too? 
uhm no when else did I do that? never. I did it to match juicy J as a joke dumb fuck learn to read
April 23, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
stillhatelondon

I am ded

bruh got 2 mad when i called this a skirt 
blocked 
April 24, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
Zeeks

is that fag whiteboy wearing RJB's it looks like shit on him
April 24, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
kopanda22

hillarious
April 24, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
modernmischief

^This is EXACTLY what a kid living off their rich parents would say,god you sound like a immature asshat.
April 24, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
analpolypnamedjesse

Please login first to reply.