Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:34
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

+ if dude is so rich why the fuck can't he afford to iron his wrinkly ass shirt
You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one
get that cock out your mouth 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:36
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:40
you all sound jealous and upset. Female characteristics
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:43

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:46

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:49

just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 

Don't you mean he couldn't care less?

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:49
I can just imagine him saying "Bling Bling my nigga" 

Good Vibes .

Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:56

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:05

crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 

haha you a fuck boy for real. your parents money doesn't earn YOU respect is what I am saying. You think it does..
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:05

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:06
Thats a matter of perspective Ryan. For example, I respect a monk more than a shitty rich person. I for one, respect character, not money. I love earning money and doing it on my own, it motivates me, but I don't see it as the key to life. I agreed with you up until you defined respect as having money. Such a narrow view that can be diss-proven so easily.  
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:09

Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
lol why the fuck would I respect you? you are nothing to me, just as I am nothing to you. You are just another dude 1000s of miles away from me. I don't give a fuck if you have money.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
I am ded

what are these pants called

fuck the internet

Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:15
I am ded

more than you can afford pal 

Inactive User

Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:54
niggas thinking they grown men, acting like children

i see you smokeyface
Apr 23, 2013 @ 20:03
Apr 23, 2013 @ 20:05

nigga is trying to be me

Inactive User

Apr 23, 2013 @ 21:14

nigga is trying to be me
dead
Apr 23, 2013 @ 22:03

nigga is trying to be me
ddue is skinny as fuck
Apr 23, 2013 @ 22:04
ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol
you scared of the sun? 
Juicy J is wearing sunglasses i nthe picture too... that's what I was portraying.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 22:11
ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol
This is the second or third time you've posted your self in this thread. 

Can I ask you a serious question on why u would be taping a sticker on a cup too? 
uhm no when else did I do that? never. I did it to match juicy J as a joke dumb fuck learn to read
Apr 23, 2013 @ 23:50
I am ded

bruh got 2 mad when i called this a skirt 
blocked 
Apr 24, 2013 @ 00:47
is that fag whiteboy wearing RJB's it looks like shit on him
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:14
hillarious
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:14

^This is EXACTLY what a kid living off their rich parents would say,god you sound like a immature asshat.
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:19
Apr 24, 2013 @ 22:40
Anal beads?
Apr 25, 2013 @ 05:02

nigga is trying to be me
damn wtf this nigga still haven't lost weight lately

IG:From0twohero

Apr 25, 2013 @ 15:01

'

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Apr 26, 2013 @ 00:07