KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 22, 2013 @ 15:27

ig supremecellar

Apr 22, 2013 @ 16:27

Asian ASAP FERG LOOKING PINNOY
Apr 22, 2013 @ 19:48

ig supremecellar

Apr 22, 2013 @ 20:15

That cap is way too fucking small. Also he probably a pot full of box logos on the other end of the rainbow.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Apr 23, 2013 @ 02:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

That cap is way too fucking small. Also he probably a pot full of box logos on the other end of the rainbow.
nigga you just mad he has supreme and you dont 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 04:38
ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol
Apr 23, 2013 @ 05:02
^ brandon styles?
no fucking justin bieber
no need to be a smart arse man, just asking a question ffs
Apr 23, 2013 @ 10:47
ill post a pic of me that I did as a joke, just taped the sticker on a mcflurry cup because i didnt actually wanna waste it on the cup lol

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Apr 23, 2013 @ 14:48
you scared of the sun? 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:02
you scared of the sun? 
that purple drink.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:10
is this that rich dude that was on wdywt for a while??
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating
Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:15
are you talkin about sportsfreak? no.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:36
supreme sticker on a cup lol
Apr 23, 2013 @ 16:49
Apr 23, 2013 @ 17:38

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

Apr 23, 2013 @ 17:59
This my homie chase, kid pushes a brand new range and is caked. jealous people be hating

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

+ if dude is so rich why the fuck can't he afford to iron his wrinkly ass shirt
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:18
Rich kids stunt with old money don't impress me, but I aint mad at them either, lets not front like we wouldn't all ball out if the funds were handed too us. The world is an unfair place, but jealousy is useless. People do best when they stop being mad and start being motivated.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:30

why would I be jealous of a rich fuck boy who whose parents bought him a range? Rich kids don't understand that no one admires you fuck boys, everyone just thinks of you as useless additions to society.

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one smokeyface
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:34

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one
get that cock out your mouth 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:36

You fucking stupid? Chase is a successful investor and has only himself to thank for the Mueller on his wrist and the range he pushes. Faggots like you just assume things because you're just angry or jealous. Pick one

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:40
you all sound jealous and upset. Female characteristics
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:43

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:46

dawg, you don't understand, if I was jealous It would be of his parents, not him.

he is just another kid who was handed every opportunity, probably made a few good choices in the stock market and profited. hes nothing special. you fuck boys don't impress me.
just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:49

just keep spending your time worrying about someone who could care less about you. 

Don't you mean he couldn't care less?

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:49
I can just imagine him saying "Bling Bling my nigga" 

Good Vibes .

Apr 23, 2013 @ 18:56

You don't get it, no one gives a fuck about you or your rich friends. money doesn't earn respect, hard work earns respect. you fuck boys think you are respected in todays world cause your parents gave you a range rover and some pyrex. no one respects your ass bruh, you frail
crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:05

crackpipe, I told you I was bulletproof. The frail comment is played out and your thought process is flawed. Hard work never has and never will earn respect. Money does, and it's either you got it or you don't 

haha you a fuck boy for real. your parents money doesn't earn YOU respect is what I am saying. You think it does..
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:05

Oh yeah bro im sure he grew up in a completely average household with no silver spoon. Sure he used his 5000 dollar a week allowance money to invest in some stocks after his daddy gave him a few inside trader tips.
Kid, you don't know me. Don't assume shit. Every rich kid isn't the same. Just cause you know a story about someone who grew up in a wealthy household does not mean you can stereotype me into that category. How bout you  work yourself so that one day you can live the life I've been able to. And while you're at it, learn some fucking respect. 
Apr 23, 2013 @ 19:06
Thats a matter of perspective Ryan. For example, I respect a monk more than a shitty rich person. I for one, respect character, not money. I love earning money and doing it on my own, it motivates me, but I don't see it as the key to life. I agreed with you up until you defined respect as having money. Such a narrow view that can be diss-proven so easily.  
Please login first to reply.