Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Apr 13, 2013 @ 22:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

The very epitome of swagger.
haha itslavishbitch!!! his shit is so funny in instagram. but i heard those giveaways are legit. and that jimmy kimmel tweeted him about being on his show

Anchorage, Alaska. http://www.ebay.com/sch/darinmoose/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Apr 14, 2013 @ 05:59
he is not a hypebeast, just because he's wearing supreme doesn't mean hes a hypebeast. Seems like this thread is all about that, might as well call it "POST PEOPLE ON HERE WHO WEAR SUPREME"

i know how and he's a chill good dude and he doesn't buy into the hype, call someone a hypebeast who goes and buys the feather camp for $300 then calls it his grail, not someone who buys shit he likes and wears it.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 09:11
he is not a hypebeast, just because he's wearing supreme doesn't mean hes a hypebeast. Seems like this thread is all about that, might as well call it "POST PEOPLE ON HERE WHO WEAR SUPREME"

i know how and he's a chill good dude and he doesn't buy into the hype, call someone a hypebeast who goes and buys the feather camp for $300 then calls it his grail, not someone who buys shit he likes and wears it.

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Apr 14, 2013 @ 09:20

Nah the avatar is DEFINETLY you
Apr 14, 2013 @ 09:23

1. are you retarded?

2. pretty sure dude doesnt buy what he likes cause that tee is repulsive

3. are you retarded?

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 14, 2013 @ 11:34

He can be as chill as fucking superman but if he wears his hats that way he automatically becomes a faggot.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 14:37
Apr 14, 2013 @ 15:01
Dr Dre x Apple X shoe X Nike X Fish

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Apr 14, 2013 @ 15:52

chris brown

never understood people who liked this hat, you really wanna wear a giant box logo all the way around your head?
Apr 14, 2013 @ 17:06

chris brown

never understood people who liked this hat, you really wanna wear a giant # logo all the way around your head?
Don't talk shit about Breezy. He will smack your bitch up.

Apr 14, 2013 @ 17:44

The guys with the dog must be the least intimidating multiracial 90's TV gang I have ever seen,

Apr 14, 2013 @ 18:32

is yall fuckin or what b?
Apr 14, 2013 @ 19:01
Damn so anyone who wears Supreme is a hypebeast? That makes more than half of the people on this website hypebeasts, smh.  
Apr 14, 2013 @ 19:43
Damn so anyone who wears Supreme is a hypebeast? That makes more than half of the people on this website hypebeasts, smh.  
according to this page, yep.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 20:06
this is EXACTLY what hypebeasts say

"maaan i just like supreme im not a hypebeast"

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 14, 2013 @ 20:52
Smh... But those 5's!! smokeyface

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:30

right
i barely wear supreme, i dont own any jordans, or have any pyrex or ridiculous bullshit brands.

i mainly wear ralph lauren, tommy, burberry, etc.
Apr 14, 2013 @ 22:33

right
i barely wear supreme, i dont own any jordans, or have any pyrex or ridiculous bullshit brands.

lol this nigga said tommy
Apr 15, 2013 @ 05:44
Tf is this nigga wearing hella warm clothes when it looks sunny as fuck in the pic? ?)

Apr 15, 2013 @ 05:47
idgaf what you say, that jacket looks comfy as hell

•••

Apr 15, 2013 @ 08:43
Apr 15, 2013 @ 08:50
middle 2 aren't really that bad, actually decent fits. far left is not the greatest, little too much with the hoodie and jacket. and well ya far right is obviously some what of a fuck. but middle 2 really aren't bad at all. haha
only reason they were posted is because theyre asian. if they were niggies it would be ok
that's some racist shit. b. if the fit is good, the fit is good, don't gotta be a nigga to be fresh.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 09:17

right

so next to hypebeast you also wear euro trash, man just give up and embrace the fact that you are in fact a hypebeast

save yourself some more downvotes

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 15, 2013 @ 09:22
only reason they were posted is because theyre asian. if they were niggies it would be ok
that's some racist shit. b. if the fit is good, the fit is good, don't gotta be a nigga to be fresh.
Word, fits are clean, throwback to the good old days of '06-'07 with the sbs, am1s and bape hoody
Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:12

instagram.com/careyciuro

Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:02
right

lol this nigga said tommy
not a nigga, yeah their shorts are comfy as fuck and only 14.99 at marshalls, i dont give a fuck. better than walking around like all the fags in jorts and PCL 130 dollar sweats.
Apr 15, 2013 @ 18:25
Tf is this nigga wearing hella warm clothes when it looks sunny as fuck in the pic? 
got a nigga in miami wearin winter clothes...

we kno boutcha

Apr 15, 2013 @ 18:58
Found an old pic from when Gucci Mane the G was white.

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:46
Word, fits are clean, throwback to the good old days of '06-'07 with the sbs, am1s and bape hoody
would be throwback if they rocked baggier pants, still kinda fire

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:54

Please login first to reply.