Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 6, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Aubrey.

your irrelevant as far as your life goes
I'm irrelevant? BITCH, who are you here besides the rag doll of HB forums?  NOBODY. It's sad to see that you get frequently dissed on here and ISS, makes me wonder if anyone respects you in real life.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 6, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
oneallah

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail, 
rag doll of hb forums? really? lol-i say stupid shit here and people try and be funny with me, in that case i am a rag doll of hb forums?
iss is full of a bunch of pussies that cant flame for shit so i got bored, funny dumbasses like you over there thought i got flamed which clearly shows you dumb fucks dont even know what a flame is, posting the same recycled lame flame over and over and over and over,---oh yeah man i got dissed real bad it hurt my feelings,
irrelevant faggot shut up
you aint on my captain iran lifestyle
nigaa lmao
and whats wrong with that post mercy?-my niga darianagrande keeps me entertained enough to stay being a trolling idiot in these forums
January 6, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
Rekuso

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

January 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
commune

LOL I was going to buy some Blue Taxis off the kid in the middle. He's the definition of a hypebeast faggot. He tried telling me the Taxis were in 9/10 condition and then they ended up as like a 4/10
how the fuck are you doing business with a 9 year old
and why do you have the same foot size
I wear a 10. Those kids are in like high school. Just frail, and he might just be a reseller. Idk nor do I care, just wanted those blue taxis. 
i know someone who knows him, lmfao 
January 6, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
nybackpack

January 6, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
nybackpack

January 7, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
DarianaGrande

Dat this is the last color they had but i needed a box logo swag

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 7, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
fakeasslondon

Dat this is the last color they had but i needed a box logo swag
you stupid bruh he got that north face he swift 
he copped the acid fast
u aint got no box logos
January 7, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
veryrvre

dat fapping lotion

January 7, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
WGM

9 jillion percent chance that he doesn't even have a camera in that pouch.
January 7, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
JohnvHarrison

9 jillion percent chance that he doesn't even have a camera in that pouch.
i'm pretty sure that its a camera/phone pouch sooooo
and if this was in WDYWT you guys' dicks would shoot off your body so don't even act like this guy is a hypebeast

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 7, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
ellol

dat trill pose
January 7, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

rag doll of hb forums? really? lol-i say stupid shit here and people try and be funny with me, in that case i am a rag doll of hb forums?
iss is full of a bunch of pussies that cant flame for shit so i got bored, funny dumbasses like you over there thought i got flamed which clearly shows you dumb fucks dont even know what a flame is, posting the same recycled lame flame over and over and over and over,---oh yeah man i got dissed real bad it hurt my feelings,
nigaa lmao
and whats wrong with that post mercy?-my niga darianagrande keeps me entertained enough to stay being a trolling idiot in these forums
You take Ls on HB and SC I seriously don't understand why you still post on either. It has been exposed that you are indeed frail and a person of the sand. You haven't changed. GG Chalk up another one for anyone who isn't Oneallah. You don't even troll. Just get flamed every time you post.
The world: 1,000,000,000 
Oneallah: 0 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 7, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Fonze

Ain't gonna lie, he lightweight pulled that off.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
RiFF RaFF

triple boxing ... smh

Be about it

January 7, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
nybackpack

January 7, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 7, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Why do niggas do this squirt face 
January 7, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
oneallah

nigaa lmao
You take Ls on HB and SC I seriously don't understand why you still post on either. It has been exposed that you are indeed frail and a person of the sand. You haven't changed. GG Chalk up another one for anyone who isn't Oneallah. You don't even troll. Just get flamed every time you post.
The world: 1,000,000,000 
Oneallah: 0 
how bout you kiss the feet of this sand niga bitch
tryhard ass flames like a fag niga
January 7, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Black Adam

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

January 7, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Aubrey.

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail.
Look man, everytime your name gets mentioned, you are somehow ridiculed. When I hear the name "Oneallah", the first thing that comes to mind is "Indian fuckboy", followed by the HILARIOUS try-hard-tough-guy facial expression of yours. Every time I see a post by you, there is ALWAYS downvotes, how sad is that shit? You get clowned to NO END, and had to move forums in hopes to starting you're so-called trolling career again, YOU FUCKING LOSER. Anywho, I have provided a mean GIF that this certain situation calls for.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 7, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
iHateDumbHoes

haha hilarious thread. the shit niggas wear
January 7, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
zarsf

I like how he lifts his shirt a little to show his fake LV belt. 
January 7, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
nomoikway

bathroom light$ tuu bright

no whammy no whammy

January 7, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
DaPark

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
oneallah

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail.
Look man, everytime your name gets mentioned, you are somehow ridiculed. When I hear the name "Oneallah", the first thing that comes to mind is "Indian fuckboy", followed by the HILARIOUS try-hard-tough-guy facial expression of yours. Every time I see a post by you, there is ALWAYS downvotes, how sad is that shit? You get clowned to NO END, and had to move forums in hopes to starting you're so-called trolling career again, YOU FUCKING LOSER. Anywho, I have provided a mean GIF that this certain situation calls for.

tryhard ass pussy,
im still on iss, just dont post caz that shit is super dead
i bow down to your ability of getting upvotes for your tryhard flames, yeah man i am so damn sad i get downvotes
sit down penis sucker -try and stop my sand living ass from posting-quit with the stupid gifs please
me being frail? i wonder how frail your fag ass is pussy-i dont know why everyone is calling me frail for a pic from highschool-oh well,
calling me a tryhard indian kid? thats why you cant quit sucking my dick with every post faggot, quit it, your just trying to act tough posting like that, i personally could give a shit
awaiting comments of "your a tryhard", "your an indian kid" and a stupid tryhard gif 
well this one you posted really does show your true self-a female like catfighter
i actually dont get "clowned on", fags like you just cant stop posting their true hate for me by posting the same recycled flames over and over, so i get bored and stop posting-i mean why keep arguing with tryhard fags like you right?
January 8, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
nybackpack

January 8, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
yambs

I just spit out the water im drinking........... This cant be life
January 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
nybackpack

January 8, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

swag as fuck

Please login first to reply.