January 6, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
oneallah

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail, 
rag doll of hb forums? really? lol-i say stupid shit here and people try and be funny with me, in that case i am a rag doll of hb forums?
iss is full of a bunch of pussies that cant flame for shit so i got bored, funny dumbasses like you over there thought i got flamed which clearly shows you dumb fucks dont even know what a flame is, posting the same recycled lame flame over and over and over and over,---oh yeah man i got dissed real bad it hurt my feelings,
irrelevant faggot shut up
you aint on my captain iran lifestyle
nigaa lmao
and whats wrong with that post mercy?-my niga darianagrande keeps me entertained enough to stay being a trolling idiot in these forums
January 6, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
rekuso

ig quinnrekuso

January 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
commune

LOL I was going to buy some Blue Taxis off the kid in the middle. He's the definition of a hypebeast faggot. He tried telling me the Taxis were in 9/10 condition and then they ended up as like a 4/10
how the fuck are you doing business with a 9 year old
and why do you have the same foot size
I wear a 10. Those kids are in like high school. Just frail, and he might just be a reseller. Idk nor do I care, just wanted those blue taxis. 
i know someone who knows him, lmfao 
January 6, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
nybackpack

January 6, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
nybackpack

January 7, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
DarianaGrande

Dat this is the last color they had but i needed a box logo swag

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 7, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
fakeasslondon

Dat this is the last color they had but i needed a box logo swag
you stupid bruh he got that north face he swift 
he copped the acid fast
u aint got no box logos
January 7, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
veryrvre

dat fapping lotion

January 7, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
WGM

9 jillion percent chance that he doesn't even have a camera in that pouch.
January 7, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
JohnvHarrison

9 jillion percent chance that he doesn't even have a camera in that pouch.
i'm pretty sure that its a camera/phone pouch sooooo
and if this was in WDYWT you guys' dicks would shoot off your body so don't even act like this guy is a hypebeast

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 7, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
ellol

dat trill pose
January 7, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

rag doll of hb forums? really? lol-i say stupid shit here and people try and be funny with me, in that case i am a rag doll of hb forums?
iss is full of a bunch of pussies that cant flame for shit so i got bored, funny dumbasses like you over there thought i got flamed which clearly shows you dumb fucks dont even know what a flame is, posting the same recycled lame flame over and over and over and over,---oh yeah man i got dissed real bad it hurt my feelings,
nigaa lmao
and whats wrong with that post mercy?-my niga darianagrande keeps me entertained enough to stay being a trolling idiot in these forums
You take Ls on HB and SC I seriously don't understand why you still post on either. It has been exposed that you are indeed frail and a person of the sand. You haven't changed. GG Chalk up another one for anyone who isn't Oneallah. You don't even troll. Just get flamed every time you post.
The world: 1,000,000,000 
Oneallah: 0 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 7, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Fonze

Ain't gonna lie, he lightweight pulled that off.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
RiFF RaFF

triple boxing ... smh

Be about it

January 7, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
nybackpack

January 7, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 7, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Why do niggas do this squirt face 
January 7, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
oneallah

nigaa lmao
You take Ls on HB and SC I seriously don't understand why you still post on either. It has been exposed that you are indeed frail and a person of the sand. You haven't changed. GG Chalk up another one for anyone who isn't Oneallah. You don't even troll. Just get flamed every time you post.
The world: 1,000,000,000 
Oneallah: 0 
how bout you kiss the feet of this sand niga bitch
tryhard ass flames like a fag niga
January 7, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Black Adam

January 7, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Aubrey.

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail.
Look man, everytime your name gets mentioned, you are somehow ridiculed. When I hear the name "Oneallah", the first thing that comes to mind is "Indian fuckboy", followed by the HILARIOUS try-hard-tough-guy facial expression of yours. Every time I see a post by you, there is ALWAYS downvotes, how sad is that shit? You get clowned to NO END, and had to move forums in hopes to starting you're so-called trolling career again, YOU FUCKING LOSER. Anywho, I have provided a mean GIF that this certain situation calls for.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 7, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
iHateDumbHoes

haha hilarious thread. the shit niggas wear
January 7, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
zarsf

I like how he lifts his shirt a little to show his fake LV belt. 
January 7, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
nomoikway

bathroom light$ tuu bright

no whammy no whammy

January 7, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
DaPark

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

January 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
oneallah

i dont get dissed, nigas try and diss to no avail.
Look man, everytime your name gets mentioned, you are somehow ridiculed. When I hear the name "Oneallah", the first thing that comes to mind is "Indian fuckboy", followed by the HILARIOUS try-hard-tough-guy facial expression of yours. Every time I see a post by you, there is ALWAYS downvotes, how sad is that shit? You get clowned to NO END, and had to move forums in hopes to starting you're so-called trolling career again, YOU FUCKING LOSER. Anywho, I have provided a mean GIF that this certain situation calls for.

tryhard ass pussy,
im still on iss, just dont post caz that shit is super dead
i bow down to your ability of getting upvotes for your tryhard flames, yeah man i am so damn sad i get downvotes
sit down penis sucker -try and stop my sand living ass from posting-quit with the stupid gifs please
me being frail? i wonder how frail your fag ass is pussy-i dont know why everyone is calling me frail for a pic from highschool-oh well,
calling me a tryhard indian kid? thats why you cant quit sucking my dick with every post faggot, quit it, your just trying to act tough posting like that, i personally could give a shit
awaiting comments of "your a tryhard", "your an indian kid" and a stupid tryhard gif 
well this one you posted really does show your true self-a female like catfighter
i actually dont get "clowned on", fags like you just cant stop posting their true hate for me by posting the same recycled flames over and over, so i get bored and stop posting-i mean why keep arguing with tryhard fags like you right?
January 8, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
nybackpack

January 8, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
yambs

I just spit out the water im drinking........... This cant be life
January 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
nybackpack

January 8, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

swag as fuck
January 8, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
piccolo

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.