Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Sep 12, 2012 @ 07:10

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Sep 12, 2012 @ 07:24

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
im fuckin rollin , this is my best friend and he took this picture in like 2009 or someshit and somebody the picture and made a twitter with it and simps. he has like 900k followers lmao. and now someone took it and made a tumblr gif ahahahhahahahahahah

fuckin dead oh my god lol

my twitter
the fake twitter

I can't tell if this is legit or not cause I always thought you were fake.

instagram.com/careyciuro

Sep 12, 2012 @ 07:25

Sep 12, 2012 @ 09:34

No kickflip no Diamond
Sep 12, 2012 @ 14:00
i think i have those vans

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 12, 2012 @ 15:30

No kickflip no Diamond

Dat cerebral palsy pose
Sep 12, 2012 @ 15:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Another thing that is starting to pop up , are these dread heads .

(Invalid img)

How does growing dreads make you a hypebeast?

I never said they made them hypebeast .
I said they're starting to pop up , meaning more people are starting to get them .
Sep 12, 2012 @ 16:08
I cant tell if this thread now sucks or not.
Sep 12, 2012 @ 16:21
Sep 12, 2012 @ 16:55
but what yall niggas know about trinidad james tho?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Sep 12, 2012 @ 16:58
That's funny my friends made the video that he keeps referencing. The battle parody.
All my homies made this in a local park in Rancho Cucamonga.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5BrkmIqUXck
Sep 12, 2012 @ 17:36
Mind Blown @ me finding out that my best friend from 2nd grade is Pinoy .
I was chilling with him at his crib yesterday for the first time in four years and i saw the flag on his wall in the living room .This entire time i thought he was East Asian .

& lol @ him making fun of hypebeast when he's one himself , he was one of the first dudes in line for the galaxy foambs .

My mind is going crazy right now .
Sep 12, 2012 @ 17:38

That negro is ugly .
Sep 12, 2012 @ 19:37

That negro is ugly .

Sep 12, 2012 @ 19:45
is he really trini? if so smh.

:)

Sep 12, 2012 @ 20:04

This the type of dude who thinks he funny but everyone thinks he's a faggot.

Wow, he's a faggot.

hansum is 4ever

Sep 12, 2012 @ 20:31

Wow, he's a faggot.

the word nigga coming out of his mouth just sounded so wrong
Sep 12, 2012 @ 21:24

Sep 12, 2012 @ 22:23

This Ostrich lookin motherfucker.
Sep 12, 2012 @ 22:51

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 12, 2012 @ 22:51

AYE!!!!!

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 13, 2012 @ 00:42

What the fuck is that thing...

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Inactive User

Sep 13, 2012 @ 02:09
It's funny how people think shoes make a fit these days. They wear $15 shirts,$25 cargos, $250 at max jordan retro release shoes.AHA Shit makes me laugh that they spend all there clothes money on shitty shoes and then end up getting shitty cheap clothes. Teenagers minds these days think jordans are the only thing in a fit that automatically makes it nice. The reason why people wear these shitty releases is because its going to just be another hype shoe that other guys are going to get boners off of. Jordan brand now if you think about it, is really a teenager thing, not even the og's can ake a fit nice anyore because all the retros are killing the look. I guess that is what swag is these days for teens SMFH
Sep 13, 2012 @ 02:14
It's funny how people think shoes make a fit these days. They wear $15 shirts,$25 cargos, $250 at max jordan retro release shoes.AHA Shit makes me laugh that they spend all there clothes money on shitty shoes and then end up getting shitty cheap clothes. Teenagers minds these days think jordans are the only thing in a fit that automatically makes it nice. The reason why people wear these shitty releases is because its going to just be another hype shoe that other guys are going to get boners off of. Jordan brand now if you think about it, is really a teenager thing, not even the og's can ake a fit nice anyore because all the retros are killing the look. I guess that is what swag is these days for teens SMFH

that feel bruh. my friends dress ugly as fuck. trukfit and mitchell and ness everywhere.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 13, 2012 @ 02:19

that feel bruh. my friends dress ugly as fuck. trukfit and mitchell and ness everywhere.

trukfit???? blinkyeyes

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 13, 2012 @ 02:24

Wow, he's a faggot.

the word nigga coming out of his mouth just sounded so wrong

damn not gonna like those shoes are nice as fuck
Sep 13, 2012 @ 03:21
(Invalid img)
Sep 13, 2012 @ 04:49

looks like dude from the george lopez show...
Sep 13, 2012 @ 04:52
^oh shit i do haha

Sep 13, 2012 @ 04:57

looks like dude from the george lopez show...

FUNERAL.

hansum is 4ever

Please login first to reply.