Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

July 28, 2012 @ 07:56:19
Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.

.. A lil too late cuzzo
July 28, 2012 @ 08:24:33
Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.
July 28, 2012 @ 09:01:15

^ lol @ him screenshotting that to prove his internet fame

July 28, 2012 @ 15:52:42
when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 16:02:38
Did that nigga just say XXS
July 28, 2012 @ 17:31:19

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

so you do then? ok. pics or shut up.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2012 @ 20:21:38
I cried.

has anyone seen my wife

July 28, 2012 @ 20:27:50
dead at still wearing the fake givenchy tee
July 28, 2012 @ 20:31:33
The real niggas got this thread on lock!! Fuck y'all!! 7 UP RIP ROSSI RIP BOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amD4vztsI6Y

man lol at this nigga trying so hard to prove he lives in the hood lol
July 28, 2012 @ 22:21:00

Ryan Lochte with the grill
July 28, 2012 @ 22:33:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

I hate this so much..
July 29, 2012 @ 03:13:40
I remember this dude from worldstar getting popped for talking shit on facebook :

Link
July 29, 2012 @ 03:32:49

so you do then? ok. pics or shut up.

fuck the internet

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 29, 2012 @ 05:53:21

how is nobody going to point out the fact he's wearing yeezys and the fuck kanye shirt... most oxymoron shit i've seen in awhile.

Be about it

July 29, 2012 @ 05:57:34

Inactive User

@satten it says who the fuck is Kanye not fuck kanye
July 29, 2012 @ 06:03:48
I remember this dude from worldstar getting popped for talking shit on facebook :

Link

Bitch made peenoise.
July 29, 2012 @ 06:25:57

how is nobody going to point out the fact he's wearing yeezys and the fuck kanye shirt... most oxymoron shit i've seen in awhile.

No shit nigga? Thats the point
July 29, 2012 @ 07:13:39

the evolution of sag, levels 1-4

reminds me of Dont be a Menace
July 29, 2012 @ 08:00:01

lmao, nigga probably thinks he cool af around his insecure friends.

:)

July 29, 2012 @ 08:37:16

No shit nigga? Thats the point

real shit. do niggas not know the meaning of satire nowadays? smh

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 29, 2012 @ 09:04:57
July 29, 2012 @ 09:10:56
lmaooooooo where you find this dude at? he's in a sneaker group i'm in.

July 29, 2012 @ 09:18:36
what group you in? ^
July 29, 2012 @ 10:40:20

KUSH&LOVE

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

July 29, 2012 @ 16:41:33

getting a mexican crip tatoo.very hypebeast.
July 29, 2012 @ 16:49:38
damn lol he got the sureno tattoo
Please login first to reply.
x