Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

July 27, 2012 @ 20:51:41
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue fashion even more cus it aint nothin but trouble n friends n shit gettin peelt this way..

bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

the only thing G'ed up about akron is that it starts with AK, fuckouttahere tryna act like u in da slums of baltimore or sum shit, my cuzzo live out there in akron, shit real quiet and LAME guess das why u use tha word so much.
Akron Ohio = where NY niggas go to sell bad cokesmokeyface smokeyface

Who yo cousin? What side he from? Berner, The Jacka, Livewire, Bearfaced be over here all the fuckin time fuckin with them V niggas.... Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. You prolly never even lost niggas to violence.. Nigga you gots no niggas in jail is all I'm sayin.. Shit is trifle everywhere.. All around the US.. I'm just sayin.. I AM not a thug.. This is where Im from and it's no escaping it til I go to college so what the fuck you tryna say
July 27, 2012 @ 20:59:06
Cleveland is Akrons neighbor my dude...

what that mean tho? Harlem is neighbors with the upper east side.... two different worlds

Them cities is big mf we small and everybody know eachother so it's shit poppin off.. You clearly dont know how NIGGAS work
July 27, 2012 @ 21:02:31

I want to see the world burn

July 27, 2012 @ 22:00:18
bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

the only thing G'ed up about akron is that it starts with AK, fuckouttahere tryna act like u in da slums of baltimore or sum shit, my cuzzo live out there in akron, shit real quiet and LAME guess das why u use tha word so much.
Akron Ohio = where NY niggas go to sell bad cokesmokeyface smokeyface

Who yo cousin? What side he from? Berner, The Jacka, Livewire, Bearfaced be over here all the fuckin time fuckin with them V niggas.... Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. You prolly never even lost niggas to violence.. Nigga you gots no niggas in jail is all I'm sayin.. Shit is trifle everywhere.. All around the US.. I'm just sayin.. I AM not a thug.. This is where Im from and it's no escaping it til I go to college so what the fuck you tryna say

im tryna say stfu ur hood aint hood enough g'zzz so stop actin like u in da slums of slums n i been all over akron mad times dolo and squad deep nothin even remotely as bad as u make it sound

life

July 27, 2012 @ 22:01:11
This thread is in need of a revival, to many wannabe thugs flappin those gums
July 27, 2012 @ 22:04:15

xxs lifestyle
July 27, 2012 @ 22:05:24
Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. Y

midwest is gully akron is not...

life

July 27, 2012 @ 22:06:58
this nigha said double extra small

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 27, 2012 @ 22:53:14
Originally posted by Inactive User

are they goin around visiting kids? lucky boy got to meet ye.

July 27, 2012 @ 23:11:49

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy
July 27, 2012 @ 23:17:28

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye
July 27, 2012 @ 23:21:43

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

you have 0 knowledge of fashion houses and their histories.
July 27, 2012 @ 23:29:05
Jesus, RIP Givenchy

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.
July 27, 2012 @ 23:56:17

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.

LOL. i don't think you've noticed that people have been looking up to and dressing like celebrities for the past century.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2012 @ 00:07:22

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2012 @ 00:44:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8cq1RfxEk
thizz?
July 28, 2012 @ 04:34:43
LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings
July 28, 2012 @ 04:42:46
July 28, 2012 @ 05:03:36
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3577720">
LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings

he burn easily thou

July 28, 2012 @ 05:27:04
Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.
July 28, 2012 @ 05:52:38

July 28, 2012 @ 05:56:52
July 28, 2012 @ 06:07:47

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:09:11
(Givenchy slippin' too, doe.)

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:11:38
the new collection is trash except for the pin ups and crest tees
#fakegivenchygang
fran said its okay

July 28, 2012 @ 06:48:17

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 28, 2012 @ 07:27:33

the fit is dope but the dude looks like a fag, and that text on the shirt is gay as fuck
Please login first to reply.
x