Aug 17, 2012 @ 18:31
http://youtu.be/5VvN7wIokJo

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Aug 17, 2012 @ 18:37
what the fuck i just watched?

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Aug 17, 2012 @ 18:43
@LA-Kid A fuccboi with fake yeezy`s and a shitty 5 panel

Bitch Curved me, You know I'ma have to stunt on her!

Aug 17, 2012 @ 19:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol @ the A$AP dickrider on the right :

super cuffed up pants, pants tucked into socks, unnecessary bow ties, anal bead necklaces, and faggot tumblr faces

thrift store lookin satin jackets need to stop

I want to kick these kids in the face...all of them!

Edit: It's like these kids are in a group dedicated to dickriding. It's like the huddle up every mourning and discuss who their going to copy today like "Okay you can be A$AP Rocky, You can be Tyga, I'll be Wiz, and we can take pics for tumbler making gay ass faces". Fucking faggs
Aug 17, 2012 @ 19:30

pretty sure they in the nike office...the yeezys are real..the nigha behind the camera had the solar reds like 2 weeks before they droped...they dress like shit but they got connections

Aug 17, 2012 @ 20:50
So glad the Internet was in its infancy when I was growing up so I didn't have to go to school with kids dressed like that

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:10
joined just to post this.
Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:13

Why did I watch that entire thing.

diamonds are forever.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:14
(Invalid img)
Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:15
^^b, try using photobucket, not imgur. Links are broken.

diamonds are forever.

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:19
(Invalid img)
Dope fit bruh

Aug 18, 2012 @ 02:57

super cuffed up pants, pants tucked into socks, unnecessary bow ties, anal bead necklaces, and faggot tumblr faces

thrift store lookin satin jackets need to stop

I want to kick these kids in the face...all of them!

Edit: It's like these kids are in a group dedicated to dickriding. It's like the huddle up every mourning and discuss who their going to copy today like "Okay you can be A$AP Rocky, You can be Tyga, I'll be Wiz, and we can take pics for tumbler making gay ass faces". Fucking faggs

Dudes are as worse as gossip girls .
I wonder how exactly do these posers interact with each other .

"Yo tuck your pants in your socks , it'll be more swag"
"buy some bow ties just to put on so it'll match your J's"
"Let's buy old Michael Jackson looking jackets so it'll match our yeezys , that will be so swagged out"

I hope these clowns don't plan on going to a state uni , I'm pretty sure they'll get jumped if seen on campus alone by frat boys .
Aug 18, 2012 @ 03:07

^Should've fell off that roof

^ lol @ the dude throwing up the LA sign while being from the Bronx , he probably saw someone doing it on tumblr

That subscribing bullshit on Facebook is ridiculous , they should've just made it for fans trying to keep updated with their favorite celebrities .
Aug 18, 2012 @ 03:14

That subscribing bullshit on Facebook is ridiculous , they should've just made it for fans trying to keep updated with their favorite celebrities .

There are so many things in this picture alone that prove this kid is a faggot

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:33

There are so many things in this picture alone that prove this kid is a faggot

pretty flacko??? who does this kid think he is

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Aug 18, 2012 @ 05:39
he thinks he's pretty flacko who thinks he's mos def who thinks he's yasiin bey who thinks he's asp rocky

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Aug 18, 2012 @ 07:33
he thinks he's pretty flacko who thinks he's mos def who thinks he's yasiin bey who thinks he's asp rocky

lol @ him having a signature cover with his social networks included as if he's some Hollywood Star .
Aug 18, 2012 @ 07:36

Inactive User

Aug 18, 2012 @ 17:31

Why did I watch that entire thing.

Lmao this shit is comedy.
Aug 18, 2012 @ 21:15
Aug 18, 2012 @ 23:48

Aug 19, 2012 @ 00:10

tits look nice
Aug 19, 2012 @ 00:35

pretty sure they in the nike office...the yeezys are real..the nigha behind the camera had the solar reds like 2 weeks before they droped...they dress like shit but they got connections
dude behind the camera is isnt sponsered by nike but he is affiliated with them.
Aug 19, 2012 @ 00:37
dude behind the camera is isnt sponsered by nike but he is affiliated with them.

they pay the nigha or give him free shit to promote since he got all the ny teens on his dick

Aug 19, 2012 @ 02:37

Nigga wearing preme(prolly fake) with some team jordan true flights.....
Aug 19, 2012 @ 02:42
Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:24

wait wut

I'm much different dog

Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:25
Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:32
99% of people who take pictures with their tongues out & post it to facebook are either gay or a woman

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Aug 19, 2012 @ 05:06

damn nigga it's that tumblr bitch peluka

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0