Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 27, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Crispbyyosi

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy
July 27, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 27, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
franjoli

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

you have 0 knowledge of fashion houses and their histories.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 27, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 27, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
franjoli

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.

LOL. i don't think you've noticed that people have been looking up to and dressing like celebrities for the past century.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 28, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

July 28, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 28, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

these people in my sneakerhead group.....

July 28, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
dior homie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8cq1RfxEk
thizz?
July 28, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
xdylanx

LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings
July 28, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Major

July 28, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings

he burn easily thou

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 28, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
valleyla

Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.
July 28, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

July 28, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Bet

Cunt chain, lolwut
July 28, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
99%Shit

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
99%Shit

(Givenchy slippin' too, doe.)

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

the new collection is trash except for the pin ups and crest tees
#fakegivenchygang
fran said its okay

July 28, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
TheBeatNut

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 28, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Bet

the fit is dope but the dude looks like a fag, and that text on the shirt is gay as fuck
July 28, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
freemaxb

Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.

.. A lil too late cuzzo
July 28, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

July 28, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
justinslayer

^ lol @ him screenshotting that to prove his internet fame

That's not called being racist , it's called stereotyping -Dude from the misc

July 28, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
99%Shit

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Fonze

Did that nigga just say XXS
July 28, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

so you do then? ok. pics or shut up.

July 28, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Stellar

I cried.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

July 28, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
kevii

dead at still wearing the fake givenchy tee
July 28, 2012 @ 08:31 PM

Inactive

The real niggas got this thread on lock!! Fuck y'all!! 7 UP RIP ROSSI RIP BOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amD4vztsI6Y

man lol at this nigga trying so hard to prove he lives in the hood lol