Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 30, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
99%Shit

2012s want me to post pictures of thrifted Monsieur collection stuff, lol. $6 button downs are hardly a thing I need to prove ownership of. Monsieur collections are basic ass collections, most old af.

2011. and if its so easy to prove, why dont you do it? you're not cool cause you joined before me nigga. your ass is just life-less enough to stay active on a forum for 3 years talking about shit you will never own. and if its basic shit why are you trying to hype it and defend it like its the best fucking thing to ever be on earth.

When did I say that? It's basic as in simple. They are dress shirts, most often, you only see a collar when I wear them. I didn't hype them up to be 'the best'. However, for someone to think 'Ye brought Givenchy 'back' to the forefront is ridiculous. They never left, it's an old house, with a rich history. Why I on their 'dick'? I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan, have been for time, and Hepburn and Givenchy go hand-in-hand. It's easy enough to prove in the sense that I can dig up old photobucket accounts that host stuff I used to post here in p/u threads, but I care not to get a couple of cools on some thrifted Givenchy, Dior or Lanvin, hence why I don't post p/u any longer. I'm not digging through my closet to pull out f/w clothing to take pictures to prove something to you, nor am I going to PB and recovering forgotten passwords to find pics of Monsieur.

You idolise 'Ye and his wearing of a dog t-shirt, and I choose Hepburn and more iconic Givenchy such as the wardrobe for Charade or Breakfast at Tiffany's, the stuff Count Hubert had a hand in. Do you.

If this is an L, I'll 'take' it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 30, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

wont dig in closet...will write essay

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 30, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
99%Shit

Why is he in a dashiki? Does this kid get herbed irl? Spends racks on clothes, then shows off a 5 piece?

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 30, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
99%Shit

Essay? Do really think that writing a paragraph is a difficult task?

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 30, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
JohnvHarrison

2012s want me to post pictures of thrifted Monsieur collection stuff, lol. $6 button downs are hardly a thing I need to prove ownership of. Monsieur collections are basic ass collections, most old af.

2011. and if its so easy to prove, why dont you do it? you're not cool cause you joined before me nigga. your ass is just life-less enough to stay active on a forum for 3 years talking about shit you will never own. and if its basic shit why are you trying to hype it and defend it like its the best fucking thing to ever be on earth.

When did I say that? It's basic as in simple. They are dress shirts, most often, you only see a collar when I wear them. I didn't hype them up to be 'the best'. However, for someone to think 'Ye brought Givenchy 'back' to the forefront is ridiculous. They never left, it's an old house, with a rich history. Why I on their 'dick'? I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan, have been for time, and Hepburn and Givenchy go hand-in-hand. It's easy enough to prove in the sense that I can dig up old photobucket accounts that host stuff I used to post here in p/u threads, but I care not to get a couple of cools on some thrifted Givenchy, Dior or Lanvin, hence why I don't post p/u any longer. I'm not digging through my closet to pull out f/w clothing to take pictures to prove something to you, nor am I going to PB and recovering forgotten passwords to find pics of Monsieur.

You idolise 'Ye and his wearing of a dog t-shirt, and I choose Hepburn and more iconic Givenchy such as the wardrobe for Charade or Breakfast at Tiffany's, the stuff Count Hubert had a hand in. Do you.

i never said i idolize ye. my whole point was that IDIOTS like the one who made that video idolize him, which is where the newfound hype comes from. it was obviously famous before ye got a hold of a garment, thats how he knew about it. I don't care what history they had, the new hype is cause of Kanye. just like the Supreme Hype with Tyler. of course preme has been known for years, by skaters/streetwear enthusiasts. by the general public not really. then when tyler gets famous everyone wants a camp cap. its the same concept. these litter hipster/hypebeast kids wanna dress like kanye, hence the new found hype around givenchy. so yes, for not understanding that, you took the L.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 30, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
Your Fan

July 30, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

July 30, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

isnt that how you dress

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

July 30, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

that was lame try again s/n-his trueblues real all my shit fake do your research

July 30, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
BuddyOmar

You idolize how a female dresses nigga. You lowkey #SUSS. Btw, Ye did brought them to a mainstream level they'd never seen before come on b, let's keep it 3hunna.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 30, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
freemaxb

You really a bitch and you know it. And I aint on here postin pics of niggas I know cus Im not a pussy and I dont try to get burn from frail ass white boys who try to be hood with they lil east coast wordplay on online fashion websites.. LAME as fuck on mamas...

why are you here my nigga

i cant understand a thing freemaxb is saying. he has strong niggerish grammar.
Bruh i haven't even tried to understand him

Forreal doe? Y'all mad cus yall fit that criteria?
July 30, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Moises Arias

You idolize how a female dresses nigga. You lowkey #SUSS. Btw, Ye did brought them to a mainstream level they'd never seen before come on b, let's keep it 3hunna.

while kanye did have part in givenchy becoming more successful, givenchy would still have the same popularity without him (minus those kids that try to dress just like him). Almost every high fashion/street wear company has been brought to a mainstream success due the internet and everyone having access to it. Its like countless free advertisement

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 30, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
daytona squared

dude you realize saying they would be just as famous without kanye is retarded right? he brought a whole new crowd no one into streetwear and lowkey high end was copping givenchy it was weird nigga shit, he made forum heads cop givenchy nigga wtf

no swag November

July 30, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
"MERCY"

that was lame try again s/n-his trueblues real all my shit fake do your research

beating a dead horse with that fake shoe joke bro
July 30, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 30, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
reeser

Annoys me whenever I see pics like this.
Yes, I hate the word swag, but not everyone wears a fucking suit everywhere they go.
July 31, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
rabbitman

Yes, I hate the word swag, but not everyone wears a fucking suit everywhere they go.

u should start

be careful what you pretend to be

July 31, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
yungm

July 31, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
poetik321

July 31, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
xdylanx

I love that filipinos are embracing "illapino" and "swagapino"
July 31, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
totalespionage

LOL!!! What the fuck is going on in the world right now? White hipsters wearing dashikis, niggas simpin to the lowest degree? Im lost right now...im really lost SMH. And I bet that pinoy put that pic on his facebook or some shit.
July 31, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
╒rozzy

Dat conceit

July 31, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
nycxeric

"NOBODY GOT MORE BETTER SWAG THEN ME, NOT EVEN KANYE WEST...MAYBE WALE"
July 31, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
totalespionage

Dat conceit

This guy is arrogant AF! I swear I have never seen so much pump faking in my life. WTF?

Edit: this shit got me in tears!!!
July 31, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
LA_1201

^i wanna drive a shove into his throat

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 31, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
supremeb4nine4

SMH hoppin out of the baby benz, my friend at work just got one from his pops for his 18th b day... shit is like a civic inside that nigga copped cuz hes a pure hypebeast

life

July 31, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
╒rozzy

C classes aren't bad cars but he's acting like it's top shit lol

July 31, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
jmac100394

Why is he standing on a rug next to his car?
July 31, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
slap

^ gotta keep his kicks presh.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 31, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
Bet

Spends money on shoes and car, doesn't have any fuckin furniture.

Please login first to reply.