July 28, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
99%Shit

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Fonze

Did that nigga just say XXS
July 28, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

You act like Givenchy is out of reach. No garment from them? Monsieur, fam. None of that $300 t-shirt garbage. Just ties, button downs and a suit.

so you do then? ok. pics or shut up.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 28, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Stellar

I cried.

senior citizen

July 28, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
kevii

dead at still wearing the fake givenchy tee
July 28, 2012 @ 08:31 PM

Inactive

The real niggas got this thread on lock!! Fuck y'all!! 7 UP RIP ROSSI RIP BOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amD4vztsI6Y

man lol at this nigga trying so hard to prove he lives in the hood lol
July 28, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Bet

Ryan Lochte with the grill
July 28, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
dirtyspc

^ lol @ him screenshotting that to prove his internet fame

I hate this so much..
July 29, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
justinslayer

I remember this dude from worldstar getting popped for talking shit on facebook :

Link
July 29, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Rodney D Ellis

xxs lifestyle

Leave Him Alone If Dont Know What Givenchy Is Thats Good, At Least He Got This Far With Out Postin Something Because A Hypebeast Post Sumthin, Get Off Designers Dick And Create Ya Own Shit, You Tryna Blow Somebody Mind And Shit, Blow Ya Own Got Damn Mind, Be Better Then Givenchy And Stop Tryna Be Him!

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

so you do then? ok. pics or shut up.

fuck the internet

July 29, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
RiFF RaFF

how is nobody going to point out the fact he's wearing yeezys and the fuck kanye shirt... most oxymoron shit i've seen in awhile.

Be about it

July 29, 2012 @ 05:57 AM

Inactive

@satten it says who the fuck is Kanye not fuck kanye
July 29, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
dirtyspc

I remember this dude from worldstar getting popped for talking shit on facebook :

Link

Bitch made peenoise.
July 29, 2012 @ 06:25 AM

Inactive

how is nobody going to point out the fact he's wearing yeezys and the fuck kanye shirt... most oxymoron shit i've seen in awhile.

No shit nigga? Thats the point
July 29, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
no1deasoriginal

the evolution of sag, levels 1-4

reminds me of Dont be a Menace
July 29, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^ lol @ him screenshotting that to prove his internet fame

lmao, nigga probably thinks he cool af around his insecure friends.

:)

July 29, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
nochurch

No shit nigga? Thats the point

real shit. do niggas not know the meaning of satire nowadays? smh

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 29, 2012 @ 09:04 AM

Inactive

July 29, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
christopher.

lmaooooooo where you find this dude at? he's in a sneaker group i'm in.
July 29, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
christopher.

what group you in? ^
July 29, 2012 @ 10:40 AM
DaPark

KUSH&LOVE

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 29, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
mr mcgibblets

getting a mexican crip tatoo.very hypebeast.
July 29, 2012 @ 04:49 PM

Inactive

damn lol he got the sureno tattoo
July 29, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
99%Shit

2012s want me to post pictures of thrifted Monsieur collection stuff, lol. $6 button downs are hardly a thing I need to prove ownership of. Monsieur collections are basic ass collections, most old af.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 29, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
JohnvHarrison

2012s want me to post pictures of thrifted Monsieur collection stuff, lol. $6 button downs are hardly a thing I need to prove ownership of. Monsieur collections are basic ass collections, most old af.

2011. and if its so easy to prove, why dont you do it? you're not cool cause you joined before me nigga. your ass is just life-less enough to stay active on a forum for 3 years talking about shit you will never own. and if its basic shit why are you trying to hype it and defend it like its the best fucking thing to ever be on earth.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 30, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
weed god

-_- the fact that he has on a pair of the skunk SBs is killing me.. he shouldn't even be allowed to know what those are.

look at this lil hoe:
July 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
weed god

You really a bitch and you know it. And I aint on here postin pics of niggas I know cus Im not a pussy and I dont try to get burn from frail ass white boys who try to be hood with they lil east coast wordplay on online fashion websites.. LAME as fuck on mamas...

why are you here my nigga
July 30, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
lilbthebasedgod

i actually know this kid - lil b
July 30, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

What ever the name is of that white boy up top with the grill, is like, " wtf...why aint none of these bitches talking to me?"

Lookin at that kid makes me want to punch him
July 30, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Please login first to reply.