Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 27, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
freemaxb

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue fashion even more cus it aint nothin but trouble n friends n shit gettin peelt this way..

bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

the only thing G'ed up about akron is that it starts with AK, fuckouttahere tryna act like u in da slums of baltimore or sum shit, my cuzzo live out there in akron, shit real quiet and LAME guess das why u use tha word so much.
Akron Ohio = where NY niggas go to sell bad cokecool cool

Who yo cousin? What side he from? Berner, The Jacka, Livewire, Bearfaced be over here all the fuckin time fuckin with them V niggas.... Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. You prolly never even lost niggas to violence.. Nigga you gots no niggas in jail is all I'm sayin.. Shit is trifle everywhere.. All around the US.. I'm just sayin.. I AM not a thug.. This is where Im from and it's no escaping it til I go to college so what the fuck you tryna say
July 27, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
freemaxb

Cleveland is Akrons neighbor my dude...

what that mean tho? Harlem is neighbors with the upper east side.... two different worlds

Them cities is big mf we small and everybody know eachother so it's shit poppin off.. You clearly dont know how NIGGAS work
July 27, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

July 27, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
supremeb4nine4

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue fashion even more cus it aint nothin but trouble n friends n shit gettin peelt this way..

bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

the only thing G'ed up about akron is that it starts with AK, fuckouttahere tryna act like u in da slums of baltimore or sum shit, my cuzzo live out there in akron, shit real quiet and LAME guess das why u use tha word so much.
Akron Ohio = where NY niggas go to sell bad cokecool cool

Who yo cousin? What side he from? Berner, The Jacka, Livewire, Bearfaced be over here all the fuckin time fuckin with them V niggas.... Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. You prolly never even lost niggas to violence.. Nigga you gots no niggas in jail is all I'm sayin.. Shit is trifle everywhere.. All around the US.. I'm just sayin.. I AM not a thug.. This is where Im from and it's no escaping it til I go to college so what the fuck you tryna say

im tryna say stfu ur hood aint hood enough g'zzz so stop actin like u in da slums of slums n i been all over akron mad times dolo and squad deep nothin even remotely as bad as u make it sound

life

July 27, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
jmac100394

This thread is in need of a revival, to many wannabe thugs flappin those gums
July 27, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
Bet

xxs lifestyle
July 27, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
supremeb4nine4

Don't try to play the Midwest like you stupid nigga.. Y

midwest is gully akron is not...

life

July 27, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

this nigha said double extra small

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 27, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
guerrillainthemist

are they goin around visiting kids? lucky boy got to meet ye.

July 27, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Crispbyyosi

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy
July 27, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 27, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
franjoli

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

when was it ever alive though? that shit is lame as fuck claiming to be "high-end fashion" only reason niggas try to rock is cause of kanye

you have 0 knowledge of fashion houses and their histories.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 27, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 27, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
franjoli

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

naw i just have knowledge about how the world actually works and knowledge of the fact that nobody was actively trying to cop Givenchy in america before kanye wore that stupid ass dog shirt, unless of course you're speaking of very rich folk.

LOL. i don't think you've noticed that people have been looking up to and dressing like celebrities for the past century.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 28, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 28, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
dior homie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8cq1RfxEk
thizz?
July 28, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
xdylanx

LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings
July 28, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Major

July 28, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

LOL @ Franalations wearing leggings

he burn easily thou

July 28, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
valleyla

Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.
July 28, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

July 28, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Bet

Cunt chain, lolwut
July 28, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
99%Shit

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
99%Shit

(Givenchy slippin' too, doe.)

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 28, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

the new collection is trash except for the pin ups and crest tees
#fakegivenchygang
fran said its okay

July 28, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
TheBeatNut

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 28, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Bet

the fit is dope but the dude looks like a fag, and that text on the shirt is gay as fuck
July 28, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
freemaxb

Springfield

Springfield edges out Cleveland with 1/3rd the people.

Now stop acting like you bust and post herbs. Everything gotta turn into a goddamn debate on here.

.. A lil too late cuzzo
July 28, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
JohnvHarrison

xxs lifestyle

Jesus, RIP Givenchy

What in the fiddlin' fuck? You don't know who Hubert de Givenchy is? Audrey Hepburn? The famous LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's?! Sit the fuck down and get the fuck out of a 'fashion forum'. Holy fuck. You think 'ye started Givenchy? The Givenchy LBD from BaT's is worth over $1M and you act like Givenchy isn't haute-couture. SMH, 2012 slipping. Alexander McQueen and John Galliano both designed for Givenchy after HdG retired. SMHSMHSMH. Fucking Kanye West, holy fuck. /mad

Bruh you missed my whole point. I said nothing about kanye creating the brand. I was stating that he is the reason for the new found hype around it in america. Nothing more. Okay? Don't be a dumb ass and add shit from thin air that wasn't even implied. Also you know way too much about this brand to not have a single garment from it.

July 28, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
justinslayer

^ lol @ him screenshotting that to prove his internet fame

Please login first to reply.