Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

June 12, 2012 @ 02:25:20

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 12, 2012 @ 02:26:40
speakin of da bitch...WOULD YALL SMASH DAT REALLY SMFH
June 12, 2012 @ 02:27:41
@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

Why would I kill myself when I look like

and you look like

Come on B. All you want is HB acceptance and ain't nobody giving it to to you so now you straight slurping Pinoy killer now. Comparing me to you is like comparing Hypebeast to ISS. I'm skinnier then you, I'm better looking then you, I dress better then you, and I make more money then you. Catch the L and log off B.

LMAOOOOOO OK WHERE MY NON ASIAN NIKKAZ AT? I aint gunna frunt and act like dis kelley dude aint a herb....but this chink tien or wuteva gonna get a pass for looking like dat? smfh awkward bitch ass smirk nikka look like a str8 herb next to that thai tranny bitch

this. dumb frail looking chink fuck-boy with a tranny LMAOOOO

Tan-Thien you stay losing, i'mma put my fake yeezy in your ass you subhuman
June 12, 2012 @ 02:29:14
yo this thread right now
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/topherHB/shots-fired-o.gif
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/topherHB/tumblr_lneqn7ZKKW1ql467co1_500.gif
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/topherHB/12357_o.gif
June 12, 2012 @ 02:29:53
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....da crazy thang is....i was gonna salute my tin can tan thien orwuteva for an excellent ehter and then he reveals his scrawny bitch ass too and his beat bitch? kelly on some real nikka shit right now.......hb is 85% bitch ass herb azn nikkas who crop they face out in their wdywt pics cause they know a face like thien's would ruin a perfect supreme x apc x air jordan fit
June 12, 2012 @ 02:31:50
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....da crazy thang is....i was gonna salute my tin can tan thien orwuteva for an excellent ehter and then he reveals his scrawny bitch ass too and his beat bitch? kelly on some real nikka shit right now.......hb is 85% bitch ass herb azn nikkas who crop they face out in their wdywt pics cause they know a face like thien's would ruin a perfect supreme x apc x air jordan fit

those chink ass pinoy eyes ruin da fit...shoulda cropped that trannies face cause she looking mad busted

PK FOR MOD 2012 NIGGAS

#OYYOYBOYZ

#FUCKPINOYS
June 12, 2012 @ 02:34:40

tha bitch look like the hoes that be giving those love me longtime massages at Frisco

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 12, 2012 @ 02:36:13
LOL in fact speakin of bitchass azn nikkaz, remember dirtyandypants, that nigga couldnt handle my trill threads/posts and said:

I propose OP post a good fit or get IP banned.

WELL THIS WHAT THE NIGGA LOOKS LIKE:

this is the problem with kids like Barbagel, kelley, and other odd future groupie hoes is theyre getting rightfully ethered BY OTHER BITCHAS chink herbs JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REALLY? HYPEBEAST is the official safe haven for the cool, loser chink at your high school/college who dresses to impress only to shag other beat azn bitches only to come to an online messageboard to stroke their 10 inch digital cocks
June 12, 2012 @ 02:39:13
LOL in fact speakin of bitchass azn nikkaz, remember dirtyandypants, that nigga couldnt handle my trill threads/posts and said:

nigga you butthurt by this nigga. his fit is fine. pinoy face =/= bad fit.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:39:28

June 12, 2012 @ 02:40:34
Originally posted by Inactive User

oh man wtf fucking faggot someone needs to fag drag both these homos

June 12, 2012 @ 02:41:45
truth only for president!

June 12, 2012 @ 02:42:05

nigga you butthurt by this nigga. his fit is fine. pinoy face =/= bad fit.

STFU CHINK

WHATS WRONG WITH BRANDONSALES FITS HUH? NOTHING IS WRONG, TAKE HIS FACE OUT AND PUT YEEZYS AND ITS SWAGGED THE FUCK OUT. OH AND BTW BRANDON SALES>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY OG CHINK ON DIS SITE (except drew who is brolic, understanding mod, who chills with white girls in his spare time)
June 12, 2012 @ 02:51:18
WHATS WRONG WITH BRANDONSALES FITS HUH? NOTHING IS WRONG, TAKE HIS FACE OUT AND PUT YEEZYS AND ITS SWAGGED THE FUCK OUT. OH AND BTW BRANDON SALES>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY OG CHINK ON DIS SITE (except drew who is brolic, understanding mod, who chills with white girls in his spare time)
so... how does Drew's dick taste, gayboy? I'm not asian either.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:52:18
TruthOnly aka TrillShit my nigga. SQUAD!!! smokeyface

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:59:40
Gah damn so much ether in this thread. Tan-Thien just got the hat trick by ethering Kelly, Oinoy Killer, and himself.

YO SON HB BACK. IM SO PROUD OF YALL. I TAUGHT YOU NIGGAZ WELL.

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:01:38

You know who TruthOnly is right? He's the same faggot who tried to take shots at James Jebbia and Lucas Vercetti for their women when he can't get any himself, then made a thread about the discoloration of his dick.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 03:08:02
(Invalid img)

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:13:24
ayo truth,
fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz
June 12, 2012 @ 03:13:34

You know who TruthOnly is right? He's the same faggot who tried to take shots at James Jebbia and Lucas Vercetti for their women when he can't get any himself, then made a thread about the discoloration of his dick.

you know why you're a faggot. because you don't know the definition of trolling and got butthurt by a diss against your post -supreme/hb discovery thanks to OFWGKTA which resulted in your attempt to learn skateboarding, however it left you with a self inflicted permanent scar. I would advise you wisely to shut your mouth, log off, before you get ethered like your fellow peers. With that being said......

TRUTHONLY/PINOYKILLER FOR MODS 2012
June 12, 2012 @ 03:13:56
holy shit. tan-thien vs. kelleydenham vs. pinoykiller vs. truthonly.

only one can survive
June 12, 2012 @ 03:17:15
Fucking piasas

June 12, 2012 @ 03:17:16
Am I the only one that knows ApeFellOff = Pinoy Killer. Nigga you ain't foolin no one B. Keep hustlin doe for dat mod position. I see you.

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:21:01
June 12, 2012 @ 03:44:25

you know why you're a faggot. because you don't know the definition of trolling and got butthurt by a diss against your post -supreme/hb discovery thanks to OFWGKTA which resulted in your attempt to learn skateboarding, however it left you with a self inflicted permanent scar. I would advise you wisely to shut your mouth, log off, before you get ethered like your fellow peers. With that being said......

TRUTHONLY/PINOYKILLER FOR MODS 2012

Shut the fuck up faggot, I didn't even pay attention to fashion brands besides Volcom and RVCA (which Im pretty sure most of you wouldn't call fashion) back then. I brought your threads back up and now you're mad cause you have a discolored dick and fucking everyone gave you hate for it. Log the fuck off and take the L.
ayo truth,
fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 03:51:40
God damn! Had to log in for this fuckery!
June 12, 2012 @ 03:57:46
Fucking piasas

LMAO

only one can survive

dope
June 12, 2012 @ 04:02:53
lmaooo my nikka truth only always bring the ether

ps: pinoy killer is a fag and that nikka searching for hb acceptance is queer too
June 12, 2012 @ 04:14:44
Shut the fuck up faggot, I didn't even pay attention to fashion brands besides Volcom and RVCA (which Im pretty sure most of you wouldn't call fashion) back then. I brought your threads back up and now you're mad cause you have a discolored dick and fucking everyone gave you hate for it. Log the fuck off and take the L.

lol believe whatever you want to believe, just do everyone a favor and go back to shopping at Zumiez, you aint bout dat VISVIMxNEIGHBORHOODxBOUNTYHUNTERxWTAPS life
June 12, 2012 @ 04:16:25

only one can survive

"survive"??
whoever does is still a flaming faggot.
shit is a lose lose

hndlz.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.
x