June 12, 2012 @ 00:49:46
PinoyKiller knows all and has access to everythang

PK FOR MOD 2012
June 12, 2012 @ 00:51:41
PinoyKiller knows all and has access to everythang

PK FOR MOD 2012

Dude keeps it real.
PK FOR MOD 2012

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:06:45
@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 12, 2012 @ 01:11:44
yet you do like people that flame the shit out of you
June 12, 2012 @ 01:18:56
@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

Kelley with that ether

rip tan-thien, frail ass asian might not make it

pk for mod status still doe
June 12, 2012 @ 01:33:06

LOL HOLY FUCK .
HOWD YOU GET THIS PIC?! MY FRIEND KNOWS THIS GUY.

I know people too.

@Kelley, spend your money on better things.

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:37:02
@ Dyo
I'll give you guys the run down on that pic. I just got back from a trip to NYC and was a little too excited from buying Supreme from the NY store. I threw it all on and took the pic. A few days later I deleted it from my tumblr and FB cuz I realized I looked really bad.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:39:07
Why the fuck are you so desperate for that HB acceptance
June 12, 2012 @ 01:39:26

millions

June 12, 2012 @ 01:43:55
@ Dyo
I'll give you guys the run down on that pic. I just got back from a trip to NYC and was a little too excited from buying Supreme from the NY store. I threw it all on and took the pic. A few days later I deleted it from my tumblr and FB cuz I realized I looked really bad.

Aint knocking ya for throwing it all on, just looks like wasted money on pieces you selected.

Don't badmind me.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:55:34
@ Tan-Thien

Why would I kill myself when I look like

and you look like

Come on B. All you want is HB acceptance and ain't nobody giving it to to you so now you straight slurping Pinoy killer now. Comparing me to you is like comparing Hypebeast to ISS. I'm skinnier then you, I'm better looking then you, I dress better then you, and I make more money then you. Catch the L and log off B.

LMAO DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:59:37
ether'd

pk for june obituary 2012

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 12, 2012 @ 02:00:40
RIP kelleydenham June 11, 2012
You gon digged your own grave by foxing with the wrong person B. Lets see if Pinoy Killer can save you from this one.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:01:31
@ Tan-Thien
Since when did this become a looks contest? Lookin through my fuckin tumblr diggin up old pics of me, SMH. I'm thinking this pinoy fuck got a crush on me or something. Why don't you hit me with a follow while your at it.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:02:18

did the beds break?
June 12, 2012 @ 02:02:30
RIP kelleydenham June 11, 2012
You gon digged your own grave by foxing with the wrong person B. Lets see if Pinoy Killer can save you from this one.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

SMFH Tan Thien just caught a body.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:12:20
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what has become of this thread

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

June 12, 2012 @ 02:14:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what has become of this thread

kelleydenham happened.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:16:11
@ Tan-Thien

Kelley with that ether

rip tan-thien, frail ass asian might not make it

Come on Pinoy Killer I thought you took the L in the post a picture of yourself thread and moved on but I'm not gunna say nothing I'mma just let the pictures talk for themselves. Scratch that actually. Info on yeezy 1s? I didn't know there was a limited colorway or are those the yeezy 3s? I see you copped them samples with the matching lanyard B and matching G-Unit denim.

Info on your denim game brah. Are those faded premade? Info on jordans also. What are those 1.5's of 2.5 team jordans?

I laugh every time i see these pictures. pinoy you my nigga but how you gonna stunt in fake yeezys fam?
June 12, 2012 @ 02:17:07

Inactive User

THIS NIGA LOOK LIKE GENIE FROM ALADIN! LOL
June 12, 2012 @ 02:17:54
PK FOR MOD STATUS 2012
June 12, 2012 @ 02:18:01

damn. this is startin to look like Barbagel Bites vol 2.0
June 12, 2012 @ 02:18:28