Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 21, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
MOEHENNY

is that boland?

dead
Oh and this

honestly that fit is nice

If you cut off his feet and face and goofiness.

agree on the face but those FBTs are fire brah

I was saying that from my point of view. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those shoes.

lol 2012 members.

FBTs ain't saving that fit...
June 21, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
It's Only Hype

Never understood the love for Visvims on here.. the Kiefer's are aiite
June 21, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
BuddyOmar

Hahahahaha! smfh

Ohhh yeah I've seen this dude. Damn. I always confused his name for my nigga on the Saints.

This was around the time he was buggin off of the coke, he's clean now though.

yo who is this though?

ever seen You Got Served?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 21, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
legasee

is that boland?

dead
Oh and this

I was saying that from my point of view. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those shoes.

lol 2012 members.

Are they cool now?
June 21, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Panther.

is that boland?

dead
Oh and this

lol 2012 members.

Are they cool now?

arent you the same phaggot that posted a pic of your money when you sold your car
/ban

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 21, 2012 @ 11:47 PM

Inactive

hb ain't about that vis life all I see are fbts and those were prolly bought used
June 21, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
legasee

faggot ass 2012 member tryna fire shots

and cant even post it in the correct format

nigga mad cause i got more stacks from selling sneakers than you make all year working weekends at target

EDIT: o ya i can edit stuff too

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/174144/

U MAD?????

bitchass scared to be punished by mods for making threads

Damn that golf wang must taste good in your mouth huh gayboy
June 21, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Panther.

faggot ass 2012 member tryna fire shots

and cant even post it in the correct format

nigga mad cause i got more stacks from selling sneakers than you make all year working weekends at target

EDIT: o ya i can edit stuff too

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/174144/

U MAD?????

bitchass scared to be punished by mods for making threads

Damn that golf wang must taste good in your mouth huh gayboy

BAHAHAHA YOU JUST TOOK THE FUCKIN L FAGGOT. LOG OFF. "faggot ass 2012 member tryna fire shots " you're mad cause you have nothing else to say. Also, I don't work and I have plenty of money. "Bitchass scared to be punished by mods for making threads" I've already been suspended twice, I don't need any more for ethering the fuck out of nerds like you

Dude cmon even Chuck thinks you're a faggot
Go eat some fuckin noodles and watch anime

June 22, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
legasee

lmao ya u mad

i already won you used my own jokes i already called you a faggot

we aint on that grade school shit B so now you got my nuts in your mouth along with that golf wang up your ass

i win you lose

and o ya.....

U MAD LOLLLLLLLLL i got this faggot so heated he had to turn caps locks on
June 22, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
Panther.

lmao ya u mad

we aint on that grade school shit B so now you got my nuts in your mouth along with that golf wang up your ass

i win you lose

and o ya.....

you used caps lock for "U MAD LOLLLLLLL"
also, you brought up one of my threads cause i ethered you
and "faggot" is your joke? i never knew that, you homo

PS: i hate wolf gang, none of them are good rappers and theyre all talentless as fuck, even earl. he blows dick too, you guys should both do it at the same time together while you "sell shoes"

is your car a pair of shoes? no. everyone ethered you and you have no balls so you go "U MAD BRO U MAD LOLOL U MAD U MAD BRO"

June 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
mrteebonilla

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 22, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
legasee

lmao ya u mad

i win you lose

and o ya.....

PS: i hate wolf gang, none of them are good rappers and theyre all talentless as fuck, even earl. he blows dick too, you guys should both do it at the same time together while you "sell shoes"

is your car a pair of shoes? no. everyone ethered you and you have no balls so you go "U MAD BRO U MAD LOLOL U MAD U MAD BRO"

yo i can already tell 2 things

1 your a faggot

2 your a faggot but besides that you aint know about these forums till now so im assuming your balls finally dropped or you came from ISS which means your a pinoy

so i already won in life and on an online message board

at the end of the day you just mad cause im stylin on u

i turned this

into this

and you live in a fantasea world cause i shitted on the pickup threads nigga with gucci shoes couldnt see me
only faggots like you were hating who drive cars worthless than my yeezys while other niggas who get money know dat feel

and o before you even bother typing a response
i wont even read it or see it people like you are the reason why HB turned into shit
and we have little teenagers moderating this forum
all the real niggas left we outchea
so you might as well be typing to a brick wall
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!

and o yaaa

June 22, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
kevii

this is crazy
June 22, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
RawShack

lol
2 your a faggot but besides that you aint know about these forums till now so im assuming your balls finally dropped or you came from ISS which means your a pinoy
#2 has some truth in that lol.
June 22, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
TheBeatNut

lmao ya u mad

i win you lose

and o ya.....

yo i can already tell 2 things

1 your a faggot

so i already won in life and on an online message board

at the end of the day you just mad cause im stylin on u

i turned this

into this

and you live in a fantasea world cause i shitted on the pickup threads nigga with gucci shoes couldnt see me
only faggots like you were hating who drive cars worthless than my yeezys while other niggas who get money know dat feel

and o before you even bother typing a response
i wont even read it or see it people like you are the reason why HB turned into shit
and we have little teenagers moderating this forum
all the real niggas left we outchea
so you might as well be typing to a brick wall
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!

and o yaaa

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

June 22, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
franjoli

hey guys just peeking in here

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 22, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
unknown123

wassup b

Lawl

Lmao just funny to me how you claim to be an OG but yet you're always decked out in 2012 shit haha

you retarded fuck, you can't even quote right. You're the one that put me on blast on SS huh ? thanks for moving the suave to SS. I rock one tee from this year and automatically im decked out in items from this season ? i only own about 4 items from this season b lol. Come correct before you try to flame me
June 22, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

wassup b

Lawl

Lmao just funny to me how you claim to be an OG but yet you're always decked out in 2012 shit haha

you retarded fuck, you can't even quote right. You're the one that put me on blast on SS huh ? thanks for moving the suave to SS. I rock one tee from this year and automatically im decked out in items from this season ? i only own about 4 items from this season b lol. Come correct before you try to flame me

Rico you that dude, but post collection if you wanna shut these niggas up.

:)

June 22, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
unknown123

Rico is THE dude & i'll post my ss 12 shits so these niggas know im not " decked " out in it. Still tho why feed this hate ? im stooping as low as them by giving into it.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
deegee

is dis da real life

is dis just fantasea

http://www.prevailco.com

June 22, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

June 22, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
Trollinator

Boland in his younger days?

I want to see the world burn

June 22, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
FLVMINCO

^This nigga looks socially awkward af, one donut away from a heart attack and one rejection away from a columbine.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 22, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Kolyaa

wassup b

Lawl

Hahhaha your bitch ass couldn't even afford anything so you copped a fucking keychain. You ain't fooling anyone faggot. Come to SS and first day you'll get ethered off the site like that nigga barbagel bites. If you're do fuckin OG why ain't you on SS? Only forum you're in is HB and you're a 2012 nigga like me. I've seen more of your gay ass pics on FB with your CDG hoodie your mom bought you, the ave Maria tee, and the army cap, I used that worthless ass buying and selling page on FB for two weeks. Everyone knows you're a fucking herb only reason no one calling you out here is because everyone rides your dick cuz you provide info, but you just go to SupNY pretty much everyday. I'm pretty sure if I hung out at sup everyday for a bit they'll just tell me shit. Everyone on SS knows you ain't no OG and you just another fag. Oh and sorry I can't quote right. U just don't sit on HB all day looking at the fucking Supreme discussion thread will all you herbs in there, which 95% of you are. And to the dude who said to post his collection he ain't gonna come out with shit
June 22, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

June 22, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Rekuso

wassup b

Lawl

Hahhaha your bitch ass couldn't even afford anything so you copped a fucking keychain. You ain't fooling anyone faggot. Come to SS and first day you'll get ethered off the site like that nigga barbagel bites. If you're do fuckin OG why ain't you on SS? Only forum you're in is HB and you're a 2012 nigga like me. I've seen more of your gay ass pics on FB with your CDG hoodie your mom bought you, the ave Maria tee, and the army cap, I used that worthless ass buying and selling page on FB for two weeks. Everyone knows you're a fucking herb only reason no one calling you out here is because everyone rides your dick cuz you provide info, but you just go to SupNY pretty much everyday. I'm pretty sure if I hung out at sup everyday for a bit they'll just tell me shit. Everyone on SS knows you ain't no OG and you just another fag. Oh and sorry I can't quote right. U just don't sit on HB all day looking at the fucking Supreme discussion thread will all you herbs in there, which 95% of you are. And to the dude who said to post his collection he ain't gonna come out with shit

HAHAHAH. Nikko is 100$ correct.
I've seen this Rico kid in line double box-ing. What do you own that's not from 2012 besides your Windowpane camp cap? On those Buying and Selling Groups, you act like a fuckin' OG and being a 2012 member on this forum doesn't help either haha. You're also friends with these faggots

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

June 22, 2012 @ 08:45 PM

Inactive

This is turning into the Supreme topic
June 22, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
franjoli

damn 2012 members takin too much ethers and L's, dat herb lifestyle might don't make it

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 22, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
BIGOH

HAHAHAH. Nikko is 100$ correct.
I've seen this Rico kid in line double box-ing. What do you own that's not from 2012 besides your Windowpane camp cap? On those Buying and Selling Groups, you act like a fuckin' OG and being a 2012 member on this forum doesn't help either haha. You're also friends with these faggots

WTB NOTHING

June 22, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
FLVMINCO

damn 2012 members takin too much ethers and L's, dat herb lifestyle might don't make it

^Im feeling type slack for not finding this shit quicker now.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.