Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Jun 25, 2012 @ 16:16

kill it with fire
edit

the entire smith family fell off
Jun 25, 2012 @ 16:24
(Invalid img)

^This nigga looks socially awkward af, one donut away from a heart attack and one rejection away from a columbine.

I'm dead

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

Jun 25, 2012 @ 18:38

I was saying that from my point of view. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those shoes.

lol 2012 members.

Yeah man, opinions. Apparently I can't have them here on HB because I'm a 2012 member. Oh yea that's right, yeah I can, because it's my fucking opinion, not yours.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 18:55

http://youtu.be/E1Lsy_B7zBA
the top pic is the most wannabe ass nigga I've ever seen in my life god damn
Jun 25, 2012 @ 19:14
fan cool just awkward looking

back to the randoms

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Inactive User

Jun 25, 2012 @ 19:24
RIP LUCASJAD

RIP SANDY

RIP WOLF HALEY

wolf haley isn't trolling he's just upset that we've exposed his true skin like i know he's a dajjal reptilian shapeshifting white devil who bleeds blue blood. he's just a faggot magnet who's a vampire that drinks faggot blood and rocks tom cruise mom shoes soaked in some filthy ass wonton soup, tryna get leverage off my high fructrose breverage

EDIT:
His tumblr- http://spotlessness.tumblr.com/

Pix0rz:

as u can see, he engages in white devil sports, lives in Jupiter Florida because Jupiter is the devil's planet so it was ideal for him to live in the city with the same name as the devilish planet, and he takes pics with other white devils who have infiltrated the music industry. fuckin white devils.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 20:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
(Invalid img)
^This nigga looks socially awkward af, one donut away from a heart attack and one rejection away from a columbine.

I'm dead

muerte
Jun 25, 2012 @ 20:42

I have that famous shirt lmfao.

That jeans shit was real big back in middle school haha starching your shit ridiculously. Niggas were not even changing until they got to school, bringing their shit on hangers and what not.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jun 25, 2012 @ 21:44

I have that famous shirt lmfao.

That jeans shit was real big back in middle school haha starching your shit ridiculously. Niggas were not even changing until they got to school, bringing their shit on hangers and what not.

wait those jeans are actually real? like niggas were deadass wearing those around? rip.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 21:45
RIP WOLF HALEY
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:46
Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:48

brvndon.tumblr.com

Jun 25, 2012 @ 22:50

back to the randoms

these fags are the reason i hope i can afford a place in Downtown nyc other than hype ass tumblr freak Brooklyn

:)

Jun 25, 2012 @ 23:12
Dang i feel bad you niggas in NY.

Whats with this kids pose. Dats awkward pose.
Lol @ the dragon ball Z boots.
Jun 25, 2012 @ 23:17

No this shit only happens in brooklyn, were the hypes roam. those meet ups wouldn't dare happen in east village.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 00:27
these fags are the reason i hope i can afford a place in Downtown nyc other than hype ass tumblr freak Brooklyn

That white kid is #suss he'll grow up to be the person who buys everything name brand, gets no love because all the bitches will see him as a friend and buy all the weed for his fuckboy friends to mooch off of and smoke.

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:11
Jun 26, 2012 @ 03:02
Jun 26, 2012 @ 07:08
lol

I'm much different dog

Inactive User

Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:06
lol

i actually lol'd
Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:18

back to the randoms

Fourth picture down, on the right, my dude what is that pose?

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:30
No this shit only happens in brooklyn, were the hypes roam. those meet ups wouldn't dare happen in east village.

you must not be from nyc. heard of union square? have you seen it lately?

nah im not but, when ever i go up there to visit some of my family in brooklyn these kids always either have meet ups or are walking around in groups. Whenever i spend time in downtown i rarely see them.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:38

yo who is this nigga and why is he in every pic i see now.

Inactive User

Jun 26, 2012 @ 19:06

what made it even worse was that when they finished eating they all got up and did the dougie then walked away
Jun 26, 2012 @ 19:27
looool are these NY meet ups just gay dudes and dead girls practising awkward poses?
Jun 26, 2012 @ 19:31
And niggas have the nerve to say NY > South Fl

Suck my dick.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 20:01
SMH at all these niks

I want to see the world burn

Jun 26, 2012 @ 20:20
lol @ this pinoy

Jun 26, 2012 @ 20:23
lol @ this pinoy

haha i was hoping someone would put this up and im Puerto Rican, but a lot of ppl do think im Pinoy
EDIT: and i just wanted to look like my hero

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 26, 2012 @ 20:44
lol @ this pinoy

haha i was hoping someone would put this up and im Puerto Rican, but a lot of ppl do think im Pinoy
EDIT: and i just wanted to look like my hero

PK APPROVES
Please login first to reply.