SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 13, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
judgemyjoindate

chap one is better. but they coo

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 13, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Anti-Hero

LMAO... come on yall you exaggerating. That ain't a true hover hand.

be real, b. thien catchin' Ls if he is afraid to get his hands on a beezy

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

June 13, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
franjoli

LMFAO MY NIKKA TAN TEN GOT THAT HOVER HAND HIS ARGUMENT IS INVALID NOW

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 13, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
loop

awwwwkward
June 13, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
fac-en

[/img]

lol

mr. potatohead should've just taken the L and not posted that pic. just pull a homicide/suicide on yourself and frogprincess beside you "B".

MR POTATOHEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAA

ICNOCLST

June 14, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
madhaussss

June 14, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
guyitsmathew

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 14, 2012 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

Why would I kill myself when I look like
[/img]

and you look like

Come on B. All you want is HB acceptance and ain't nobody giving it to to you so now you straight slurping Pinoy killer now. Comparing me to you is like comparing Hypebeast to ISS. I'm skinnier then you, I'm better looking then you, I dress better then you, and I make more money then you. Catch the L and log off B.

June 14, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
AG23

this shit wasnt even slightly funny. Youre sense of humor is fucking stupid.
June 14, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
yungm

this shit wasnt even slightly funny. Youre sense of humor is fucking stupid.

this shit is mad funny get the stick out of your ass
June 14, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Pantic

all i gotta say about the matter is BURSSS BURSSS BURSSS SWAG
June 14, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

June 14, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

June 14, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
dirtyandypants

LOL in fact speakin of bitchass azn nikkaz, remember dirtyandypants, that nigga couldnt handle my trill threads/posts and said:
WELL THIS WHAT THE NIGGA LOOKS LIKE:

lol wat. I made that post about you in january and you're talking about it now? that's some real petty shit.
i'm flattered that you contemplated a comment i made on a whim for 5 months and then searched for a 2 year old picture of me. why do you even act like you're all happy to expose me or some shit, you can't even see my face.

here's another picture of me from 2010. yeah i look so ugly. you can save this one and post it 5 months later too.
June 14, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
Rizal

Truthonly whats wrong with Dirtypants fit? Elaborate pls cuz I don't see it

nothing wrong with any of those fit at all.

Edit: I lold with the hover hand lol Kelly take the D and move on. You lost in life when you turned obese. You'll realize that 30 years from now when your hips gives out and you're stuck in a wheelchair
June 14, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
totalespionage

June 14, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
TruthOnly

Edit: I lold with the hover hand lol Kelly take the D and move on. You lost in life when you turned obese. You'll realize that 30 years from now when your hips gives out and you're stuck in a wheelchair

YALL NIKKAZ DONT GET IT DO YOUUUUU

WHY DO YOU CLOWN BRANDON SALES WHEN THEN THAT NIGGAS FIT ON SUBPAR WIT KANYES AND OTHER LUXURY NIKKAZ, CUZ HE LOOKSLIKE A BITCH, SAME WITH EVERY OTHER AZN NIKKA ON THIS SITE:

I'm trying to get back into to skating...but I'm pretty sure I lost everything I knew from it. I'm looking for a really good, but cheap, beginner skateboard. But not that Walmart or Target bullshit. Where can i get them? or What are some good Brands?

LOL. yeah right B. you just don't wanna admit that you're a newb who's trying to learn how to skate now cuz you saw lil wayne do it.

READING THAT NIKKAZ'S QUOTE AND THEN SEEING HIS FACE MADE ME LOL SO FUCKING HARD DOE, IF YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT THIS UGLY CHINK LOOKED LYKE YOU WOULDA THOUGHT HE WAS A DYLAN REIDER OR ALEX OLSON LOOKING NIKKA BUT NOOO HE A BONAFIDE COP CLOTHES TO COMPENSATE SMALL DICK TYPE ASS NIKKA YOU SMELL ME?
June 14, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
FLVMINCO

Same hoodie?

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 14, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
yungm

WHY DO YOU CLOWN BRANDON SALES WHEN THEN THAT NIGGAS FIT ON SUBPAR WIT KANYES AND OTHER LUXURY NIKKAZ, CUZ HE LOOKSLIKE A BITCH, SAME WITH EVERY OTHER AZN NIKKA ON THIS SITE:

I'm trying to get back into to skating...but I'm pretty sure I lost everything I knew from it. I'm looking for a really good, but cheap, beginner skateboard. But not that Walmart or Target bullshit. Where can i get them? or What are some good Brands?

LOL. yeah right B. you just don't wanna admit that you're a newb who's trying to learn how to skate now cuz you saw lil wayne do it.

READING THAT NIKKAZ'S QUOTE AND THEN SEEING HIS FACE MADE ME LOL SO FUCKING HARD DOE, IF YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT THIS UGLY CHINK LOOKED LYKE YOU WOULDA THOUGHT HE WAS A DYLAN REIDER OR ALEX OLSON LOOKING NIKKA BUT NOOO HE A BONAFIDE COP CLOTHES TO COMPENSATE SMALL DICK TYPE ASS NIKKA YOU SMELL ME?

TruthOnly has to be the lamest nigga to join HB in awhile. you're not funny, typing in caps does nothing for your shitty superior-facade, you wouldn't even step to an asian dude, and you're the most annoying, non-funny troll on HB in awhile. and that's saying something. quit your day job fag
June 14, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
dirtyandypants

so you think my fits are actually nice but because i made that comment, you believed i physically looked like Alex Olson?
June 14, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
dirtyandypants

that's a real hover hand.
June 14, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
KTA

Same hoodie?

deaaaddd
bilicheck grunge look hot in these streets boy
June 14, 2012 @ 09:15 PM

Inactive

this dude is so mad hes typing in caps hahaha go outside

June 14, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
Richboy 100 million

I lol'd at the hover comments but dat ain't even a real hover hand but this had me dying.

thats not even funny wtf

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 14, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
EL_Guapo

10355 Christine Pl CHATSWORTH, CA 91311

lol...you trying to front like you live in LA kid? you in chatsworth...... and wikipedia says:

As of the 2000 census, and according to the Los Angeles Almanac, there were 41,255 people and 15,668 households residing in Chatsworth. The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 70.99% White, 14.33% Asian, 0.14% Pacific Islander, 3.51% African American, 0.51% Native American, 6.11% from other races, and 4.41% from two or more races. 16.31% of the population were Hispanic of any race.

In 2009, the Los Angeles Times "Mapping L.A." project supplied these Chatsworth neighborhood statistics: population: 33,829; median household income: $84,549

median income in 80k...70% white...... you in the burbs kid.... stop the tough talk

Bringing this back I thought it was hilarious

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 14, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
EL_Guapo

this insecure pinoy still sending me love letters. He's still butt hurt and scared.

seems like SickDuck is insecure and trying to win "e-props" by posting this. Bruh, your family owns a jet-ski in a 98.4% white neighborhood, you ain't gonna do shit so sit down.

ma nigga PK

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 14, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
ToyotaGuy

June 14, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
laleche

[/img]

lol

this is how you take a bitch to prom
June 14, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
EL_Guapo

I see you bruh...

June 14, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
franjoli

[/img]

lol

this is how you take a bitch to prom

the fuck? is that u bruh? you lookin fuckin butt ugly with them nerd glasses and hella zits on your face loser

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.