June 12, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
TruthOnly

LOL in fact speakin of bitchass azn nikkaz, remember dirtyandypants, that nigga couldnt handle my trill threads/posts and said:

I propose OP post a good fit or get IP banned.

WELL THIS WHAT THE NIGGA LOOKS LIKE:

this is the problem with kids like Barbagel, kelley, and other odd future groupie hoes is theyre getting rightfully ethered BY OTHER BITCHAS chink herbs JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REALLY? HYPEBEAST is the official safe haven for the cool, loser chink at your high school/college who dresses to impress only to shag other beat azn bitches only to come to an online messageboard to stroke their 10 inch digital cocks
June 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
christopher.

LOL in fact speakin of bitchass azn nikkaz, remember dirtyandypants, that nigga couldnt handle my trill threads/posts and said:

nigga you butthurt by this nigga. his fit is fine. pinoy face =/= bad fit.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
PKdaGod

June 12, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Richboy 100 million

oh man wtf fucking faggot someone needs to fag drag both these homos

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 12, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Richboy 100 million

truth only for president!

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 12, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
TruthOnly

nigga you butthurt by this nigga. his fit is fine. pinoy face =/= bad fit.

STFU CHINK

WHATS WRONG WITH BRANDONSALES FITS HUH? NOTHING IS WRONG, TAKE HIS FACE OUT AND PUT YEEZYS AND ITS SWAGGED THE FUCK OUT. OH AND BTW BRANDON SALES>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY OG CHINK ON DIS SITE (except drew who is brolic, understanding mod, who chills with white girls in his spare time)
June 12, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
christopher.

WHATS WRONG WITH BRANDONSALES FITS HUH? NOTHING IS WRONG, TAKE HIS FACE OUT AND PUT YEEZYS AND ITS SWAGGED THE FUCK OUT. OH AND BTW BRANDON SALES>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY OG CHINK ON DIS SITE (except drew who is brolic, understanding mod, who chills with white girls in his spare time)
so... how does Drew's dick taste, gayboy? I'm not asian either.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

TruthOnly aka TrillShit my nigga. SQUAD!!! cool

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Gah damn so much ether in this thread. Tan-Thien just got the hat trick by ethering Kelly, Oinoy Killer, and himself.

YO SON HB BACK. IM SO PROUD OF YALL. I TAUGHT YOU NIGGAZ WELL.

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Panther.

You know who TruthOnly is right? He's the same faggot who tried to take shots at James Jebbia and Lucas Vercetti for their women when he can't get any himself, then made a thread about the discoloration of his dick.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
christopher.

ayo truth,
fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz
TruthOnly

You know who TruthOnly is right? He's the same faggot who tried to take shots at James Jebbia and Lucas Vercetti for their women when he can't get any himself, then made a thread about the discoloration of his dick.

you know why you're a faggot. because you don't know the definition of trolling and got butthurt by a diss against your post -supreme/hb discovery thanks to OFWGKTA which resulted in your attempt to learn skateboarding, however it left you with a self inflicted permanent scar. I would advise you wisely to shut your mouth, log off, before you get ethered like your fellow peers. With that being said......

TRUTHONLY/PINOYKILLER FOR MODS 2012

Inactive

holy shit. tan-thien vs. kelleydenham vs. pinoykiller vs. truthonly.

only one can survive
June 12, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ToyotaGuy

Fucking piasas

June 12, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Am I the only one that knows ApeFellOff = Pinoy Killer. Nigga you ain't foolin no one B. Keep hustlin doe for dat mod position. I see you.

I'm That Nigga.

June 12, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Bet

June 12, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Panther.

you know why you're a faggot. because you don't know the definition of trolling and got butthurt by a diss against your post -supreme/hb discovery thanks to OFWGKTA which resulted in your attempt to learn skateboarding, however it left you with a self inflicted permanent scar. I would advise you wisely to shut your mouth, log off, before you get ethered like your fellow peers. With that being said......

TRUTHONLY/PINOYKILLER FOR MODS 2012

Shut the fuck up faggot, I didn't even pay attention to fashion brands besides Volcom and RVCA (which Im pretty sure most of you wouldn't call fashion) back then. I brought your threads back up and now you're mad cause you have a discolored dick and fucking everyone gave you hate for it. Log the fuck off and take the L.
ayo truth,
fo bout a year now i been lazy and when i beats off i dont wipe the cum off when im done and just put ma pants back on like nuthin happened. but now the skin on ma dick is skinny flapping and darker on some spots. what do i do to fix dis? serious answers plz

June 12, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
rocka

God damn! Had to log in for this fuckery!
June 12, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
PKdaGod

Fucking piasas

LMAO

only one can survive

dope
June 12, 2012 @ 04:02 AM

Inactive

lmaooo my nikka truth only always bring the ether

ps: pinoy killer is a fag and that nikka searching for hb acceptance is queer too
June 12, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
TruthOnly

Shut the fuck up faggot, I didn't even pay attention to fashion brands besides Volcom and RVCA (which Im pretty sure most of you wouldn't call fashion) back then. I brought your threads back up and now you're mad cause you have a discolored dick and fucking everyone gave you hate for it. Log the fuck off and take the L.

lol believe whatever you want to believe, just do everyone a favor and go back to shopping at Zumiez, you aint bout dat VISVIMxNEIGHBORHOODxBOUNTYHUNTERxWTAPS life
June 12, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
hndlz

only one can survive

"survive"??
whoever does is still a flaming faggot.
shit is a lose lose

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
harleminican

wins an argument. on HB

June 12, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Panther.

lol believe whatever you want to believe, just do everyone a favor and go back to shopping at Zumiez, you aint bout dat VISVIMxNEIGHBORHOODxBOUNTYHUNTERxWTAPS life

Glad you took the L kid.

June 12, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
Mr FantastiK

pk for mod status still doe
@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

Kelley with that ether

rip tan-thien, frail ass asian might not make it

pk for mod status still doe

Come on Pinoy Killer I thought you took the L in the post a picture of yourself thread and moved on but I'm not gunna say nothing I'mma just let the pictures talk for themselves. Scratch that actually. Info on yeezy 1s? I didn't know there was a limited colorway or are those the yeezy 3s? I see you copped them samples with the matching lanyard B and matching G-Unit denim.

Info on your denim game brah. Are those faded premade? Info on jordans also. What are those 1.5's of 2.5 team jordans?

I laugh every time i see these pictures. pinoy you my nigga but how you gonna stunt in fake yeezys fam?

deadddddddddd

brvndon.tumblr.com

June 12, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
soulamazing.

[/img]

Dude's straight up lookin' like a Recoome x Violator from Spawn collab. I see you, bwoi.
June 12, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
DCLXVI

this thread right now
June 12, 2012 @ 11:11 AM
ichigo81

Fucking piasas

The most non threatening ass gang members I have ever seen, who is that fucking troll bitch to the far left though, she could get it,lol
June 12, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
totalespionage

Lol. HB herbs are having a wittle cat fight. Awwwwww

Please login first to reply.