FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 12, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
kelleydenham

@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 12, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

yet you do like people that flame the shit out of you

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 12, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
PKdaGod

@ Tan-Thien
You are literally one of the only people on this forum I genuinely dislike. I ain't fishin for beef on a forum, but you can go kill yourself B

Kelley with that ether

rip tan-thien, frail ass asian might not make it

pk for mod status still doe
June 12, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
NZOO

LOL HOLY FUCK .
HOWD YOU GET THIS PIC?! MY FRIEND KNOWS THIS GUY.

I know people too.

@Kelley, spend your money on better things.

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
kelleydenham

@ Dyo
I'll give you guys the run down on that pic. I just got back from a trip to NYC and was a little too excited from buying Supreme from the NY store. I threw it all on and took the pic. A few days later I deleted it from my tumblr and FB cuz I realized I looked really bad.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 12, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
Pantic

Why the fuck are you so desperate for that HB acceptance
June 12, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
The Noise

millions

June 12, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
NZOO

@ Dyo
I'll give you guys the run down on that pic. I just got back from a trip to NYC and was a little too excited from buying Supreme from the NY store. I threw it all on and took the pic. A few days later I deleted it from my tumblr and FB cuz I realized I looked really bad.

Aint knocking ya for throwing it all on, just looks like wasted money on pieces you selected.

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
NZOO

@ Tan-Thien

Why would I kill myself when I look like
[/img]

and you look like

Come on B. All you want is HB acceptance and ain't nobody giving it to to you so now you straight slurping Pinoy killer now. Comparing me to you is like comparing Hypebeast to ISS. I'm skinnier then you, I'm better looking then you, I dress better then you, and I make more money then you. Catch the L and log off B.

LMAO DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Youth In Asia

ether'd

pk for june obituary 2012

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 12, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
NZOO

RIP kelleydenham June 11, 2012
You gon digged your own grave by foxing with the wrong person B. Lets see if Pinoy Killer can save you from this one.

Don't badmind me.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
kelleydenham

@ Tan-Thien
Since when did this become a looks contest? Lookin through my fuckin tumblr diggin up old pics of me, SMH. I'm thinking this pinoy fuck got a crush on me or something. Why don't you hit me with a follow while your at it.

June 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
JKR

did the beds break?
June 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
BuddyOmar

RIP kelleydenham June 11, 2012
You gon digged your own grave by foxing with the wrong person B. Lets see if Pinoy Killer can save you from this one.

SMFH Tan Thien just caught a body.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 12, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
secret genius

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what has become of this thread

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

June 12, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
JKR

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what has become of this thread

kelleydenham happened.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
BuddyOmar

@ Tan-Thien

Kelley with that ether

rip tan-thien, frail ass asian might not make it

Come on Pinoy Killer I thought you took the L in the post a picture of yourself thread and moved on but I'm not gunna say nothing I'mma just let the pictures talk for themselves. Scratch that actually. Info on yeezy 1s? I didn't know there was a limited colorway or are those the yeezy 3s? I see you copped them samples with the matching lanyard B and matching G-Unit denim.

Info on your denim game brah. Are those faded premade? Info on jordans also. What are those 1.5's of 2.5 team jordans?

I laugh every time i see these pictures. pinoy you my nigga but how you gonna stunt in fake yeezys fam?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 12, 2012 @ 02:17 AM

Inactive

THIS NIGA LOOK LIKE GENIE FROM ALADIN! LOL
June 12, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
PKdaGod

PK FOR MOD STATUS 2012
June 12, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
BuddyOmar

damn. this is startin to look like Barbagel Bites vol 2.0

June 12, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
JKR

too fat to look like genie
June 12, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Pantic

comparing him to genie is a compliment, dude brolic as fuck
June 12, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 12, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
TruthOnly

@ Tan-Thien

[/img]

and you look like

Come on B. All you want is HB acceptance and ain't nobody giving it to to you so now you straight slurping Pinoy killer now. Comparing me to you is like comparing Hypebeast to ISS. I'm skinnier then you, I'm better looking then you, I dress better then you, and I make more money then you. Catch the L and log off B.

LMAOOOOOO OK WHERE MY NON ASIAN NIKKAZ AT? I aint gunna frunt and act like dis kelley dude aint a herb....but this chink tien or wuteva gonna get a pass for looking like dat? smfh awkward bitch ass smirk nikka look like a str8 herb next to that thai tranny bitch
June 12, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
TruthOnly

speakin of da bitch...WOULD YALL SMASH DAT REALLY SMFH
June 12, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
PKdaGod

@ Tan-Thien

[/img]

and you look like

LMAOOOOOO OK WHERE MY NON ASIAN NIKKAZ AT? I aint gunna frunt and act like dis kelley dude aint a herb....but this chink tien or wuteva gonna get a pass for looking like dat? smfh awkward bitch ass smirk nikka look like a str8 herb next to that thai tranny bitch

this. dumb frail looking chink fuck-boy with a tranny LMAOOOO

Tan-Thien you stay losing, i'mma put my fake yeezy in your ass you subhuman
June 12, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
christopher.

yo this thread right now

June 12, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
TruthOnly

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....da crazy thang is....i was gonna salute my tin can tan thien orwuteva for an excellent ehter and then he reveals his scrawny bitch ass too and his beat bitch? kelly on some real nikka shit right now.......hb is 85% bitch ass herb azn nikkas who crop they face out in their wdywt pics cause they know a face like thien's would ruin a perfect supreme x apc x air jordan fit
June 12, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
PKdaGod

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....da crazy thang is....i was gonna salute my tin can tan thien orwuteva for an excellent ehter and then he reveals his scrawny bitch ass too and his beat bitch? kelly on some real nikka shit right now.......hb is 85% bitch ass herb azn nikkas who crop they face out in their wdywt pics cause they know a face like thien's would ruin a perfect supreme x apc x air jordan fit

those chink ass pinoy eyes ruin da fit...shoulda cropped that trannies face cause she looking mad busted

PK FOR MOD 2012 NIGGAS

#OYYOYBOYZ

#FUCKPINOYS
June 12, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Richboy 100 million

tha bitch look like the hoes that be giving those love me longtime massages at Frisco

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Please login first to reply.