Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:52

lol they probably dress and act like that lol.

lol ikr, I probably bet they totally do lol

Inactive User

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:28
KANYE TAKIN THIS SHIT TOO FAR
Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:37
way too far
Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:40

they look retarded

and i dont mean like, lame. i mean, they look mentally handicapped.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:46
This dudes blog.. There..... Are..... No... Words..........

http://www.astronsneakerhunts.com/

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:57
[/q
that shit is not even bad
Apr 18, 2012 @ 04:00
[/q
that shit is not even bad
The sticker on the backpack looks wack.
Apr 18, 2012 @ 04:21
fashion is going to suck in the up coming years smh

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Apr 18, 2012 @ 04:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
fashion is going to suck in the up coming years smh

nah dude. internet moving shit faster than before, if somethings whack it gets called out to an extent too. hypebeast fashion will always just be shitty watered down generic versions of already generic styles that get hyped
Apr 18, 2012 @ 04:31
Aside from that sticker, and the fact that that guy obviously isn't creating rifts in the high fashion world, that's a clean getup.
Apr 18, 2012 @ 04:48
Sigh, PLNDR added a new tab the "Show-off" or Showcase Your Style Nearly had me in tears.

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Apr 18, 2012 @ 14:52
Sigh, PLNDR added a new tab the "Show-off" or Showcase Your Style Nearly had me in tears.

my god...kids this this doin that gay shit, covering their dicks with their hats and shti. SMH
Apr 18, 2012 @ 15:36
Apr 18, 2012 @ 21:04

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Apr 18, 2012 @ 22:12
it was bound to happen

If i'm not mistaken, this dude is mad young and takes his mom to all the Supreme releases to buy stuff for him.

lol that is 100% authenticated true. I've seen him in the LA lines and his mom is bomb as fuck. And he claims she lets him skip school and pays for all his supreme needs.... absurdity

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Apr 18, 2012 @ 22:34
Apr 18, 2012 @ 23:16
The 3 previous page are unreal........
Apr 19, 2012 @ 01:42

hype shore?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Apr 19, 2012 @ 01:45
Rip eastcoast.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 01:46

what the fuck is a tiger doing hanging out with a matador

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Apr 19, 2012 @ 02:15
hype shore?

Welp Gentlemen, here it is
Our opportunity to end this shit once and for all.
All the herb ass hypebeast tumblr nigger faggots from ny will be gathering in one area.
we have witnessed 3 pages of hypebeastness at its finest.
I for one will no longer laugh and smh at the faggotry.

GENTLEMEN
TOOL UP
Lets destroy these fags
HB GANG WE IN DIS!!!!

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Apr 19, 2012 @ 02:18
hype shore?

Welp Gentlemen, here it is
Our opportunity to end this shit once and for all.
All the herb ass hypebeast tumblr nigger faggots from ny will be gathering in one area.
we have witnessed 3 pages of hypebeastness at its finest.
I for one will no longer laugh and smh at the faggotry.

GENTLEMEN
TOOL UP
Lets destroy these fags
HB GANG WE IN DIS!!!!

leh go
Apr 19, 2012 @ 03:14

who is responsible for this sweater wearing as pants bull shit.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 03:59

If i'm not mistaken, this dude is mad young and takes his mom to all the Supreme releases to buy stuff for him.

lol that is 100% authenticated true. I've seen him in the LA lines and his mom is bomb as fuck. And he claims she lets him skip school and pays for all his supreme needs.... absurdity

This kid agreed to help another guy in line to buy the sup baseball jersey last week. (the guy wanted two jerseys but only one per) The kid took the money and never bought the jersey, hopped into his mom's car and bounced. He'd be smart if he never shows up to Supreme ever again or we're gonna have a wshh fight video coming to a screen near you

art since 1900

Apr 19, 2012 @ 04:34
Apr 19, 2012 @ 04:38

look at that thumb nail, shits fucking long.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 05:18

this isnt who i think it is???

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Apr 19, 2012 @ 05:42

This kid agreed to help another guy in line to buy the sup baseball jersey last week. (the guy wanted two jerseys but only one per) The kid took the money and never bought the jersey, hopped into his mom's car and bounced. He'd be smart if he never shows up to Supreme ever again or we're gonna have a wshh fight video coming to a screen near you

^^ no fucking way? and moms let him do that? ive seen him before too.. thats crazy doe.

http://www.prevailco.com

Apr 19, 2012 @ 05:45

this isnt who i think it is???

krisgay back

^^ no fucking way? and moms let him do that? ive seen him before too.. thats crazy doe.

LMAO dat hustle. what did buddy do when they peeled off?
Apr 19, 2012 @ 05:57

It took a while for the dude to realize he got jacked because he was prioritize with paying for his stuff at the cashier. By the time he took notice of the situation, He really couldn't do anything because the fat boy had already left.

art since 1900

Please login first to reply.